BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Sideways Complete 1/2/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Allison

FIVE

Dom checked the front desk and stowed her racquet then took two bottles of water into the locker room. She sat the water down on a bench and picked up a towel to wipe off until she could close up shop and take a shower. She could hear Alicia finishing up in the shower and sat down on the bench and opened a bottle of water. Dom took a long drink and waited for Alicia, who soon appeared with a thick towel wrapped around her body.

“Drink up,” she said as she handed Alicia the water.

“Thanks,” Alicia said and took a drink. She turned away from Dom and used a dryer to dry her hair.

Dom was fixated on her every move and Alicia was well aware of Dom’s presence. She was not self conscious about her body and removed the towel from around her waist to slip into matching bra and panties. She returned to the sink to brush her teeth and apply deodorant before turning back to Dom who sat speechless.

She smiled at Dom and lifted her chin with her hand. “What, you don’t have matching bra and panties?”

“I do, but I certainly don’t have cleavage like that to fill it,” Dom said with a grin.

“But you do have a near perfect body, even if you don’t believe that,” Alicia said. “I would trade you some cleavage for those biceps or that tight little ass of yours any day if I could.”

Dom blushed furiously at Alicia’s compliments. “Ok, ok enough, I won’t gawk at you anymore.”

She did watch however as Alicia slipped on nicely fitting jeans, an oxford shirt and leather loafers. “You look nice in casual wear, but I’ve never seen you dress for a “Social Engagement” like that,” she commented. “Very, very nice,” she added.

Alicia looped a braided belt through the belt loops and reached inside her bag to pull out a bottle of perfume.

“Oh no, not THE scent,” Dom said raising her arms in the form of a cross in sarcasm. “Now I know you are up to no good.”

“Nonsense Dom. Can’t a girl just have a little fun every now and then?”

“Uh hmm,” she said. “That she can, but it still leaves me so jealous of whoever you are meeting.”

Alicia walked over to Dom and ran her fingers through her hair ruffling it. “No need to be jealous Romeo.”

“What? I can’t have someone stealing the woman of my dreams away from me.”

Alicia laughed loudly at the mock hurt Dom was displaying. “You are such a nut, Dom.”

“Just admit it, you gotta love me,” Dom said as she stood and straightened Alicia’s collar.

“Without a doubt, Dom, without a doubt,” Alicia said.

Dom let out a huge sigh. “So there is hope for me yet.”

“Dom, sweetheart, I think you’ve been hopeless for years,” Alicia said and leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead then grabbed her bag and left the locker room.

“Be still my heart,” Dom said to the exiting Alicia. Dom’s laughter rang in the locker room as Alicia walked away.

Dom had flirted with her for so long Alicia wondered what she would have done had she kissed Dom on the lips. With a chuckle and that thought on her mind, Alicia rode the elevator to the first floor and exited the building.

Devin made a quick trip to pick up coffee supplies and decided on a few extra candles for the living room. She was very pleased at how the area rug and furniture had looked in the living room where she would soon be sitting sharing a bottle of wine with Alicia. Her heart raced with that thought as she drove home and bounded up the stairs.

She placed the candles around the room and placed the coffee supplies in the pantry. She looked at the clock and realized it was getting late and she should be in the shower. She placed her clothes on the bed and started the water in the shower. Devin bathed quickly and dressed in jeans and a form fitting pullover before blowing her hair semi-dry. She slipped on loafers and walked into the living room to light the fireplace and candles. She had just entered the kitchen just as a knock came on her door.

Alicia had driven right to the address Devin had given her and she was surprised just how close she was to where her home was located barely a few miles away. She parked next to Devin’s car and checked her watch. She was early by fifteen minutes and looked up at an open window to check for signs of movement. At first the room seemed dark until she noticed a flickering of shadow that could only be made by candles. Her heart pounded in her chest as her thoughts ran rampant. With her hand shaking with excitement she opened her door and walked into the building. Alicia climbed the short set of stairs to the number she had been given and raised her hand to knock on the door and then froze in motion. It wasn’t too late to turn back. She could always tell Devin something urgent came up as an excuse for standing her up. What the hell, she thought she was doing a kindness for a new employee and nothing more. Yeah right keep telling yourself that another voice chimed in. Alicia took a deep breath and knocked on Devin’s door.

Devin ran her fingers through her hair as she walked toward the door having no idea of what she was about to meet on the other side. She twisted the handle and pulled the door open to find Alicia standing there, a bouquet of fresh flowers she had picked up as an afterthought at the wine shop and a bag tucked beneath her arm.

Devin’s breath caught in her throat at the sight of Alicia. The casual attire accentuated the beauty of her figure and the oxford set her blue eyes alight. “Hello,” she finally managed to say. “Please come in,” she said swinging the door wide and watching Alicia sway passed her. Devin’s nose was filled with the scent that now haunted her lonely nights and she fought hard to stifle a whimper.

“Look at you. You look fantastic,” she said as Alicia turned to face her.

“You look pretty fabulous yourself,” Alicia grinned. “I thought you might like these,” she said as she handed Devin the flowers.

“They are beautiful,” Devin said and walked into the kitchen to locate a carafe she used as a flower vase. She placed the flowers inside and filled it with water before placing it on the counter. “Thank you,” she said and smiled warmly at Alicia.

“You are most welcome,” Alicia said as she pulled out the bottle of wine and set it on the counter. “I had to pick something else up for you,” she said as she pulled the small box and card from the bag. “Welcome to Atlanta and your new home.”

Devin took the card and opened it first, smiling at the beautiful handwritten note welcoming her to the firm and into her new home. Then she took the box and opened it to find the perfume Alicia had bought.

“I couldn’t resist after the way it smelled on you,” Alicia said with a shrug.

Devin bolstered her courage and took Alicia in an embrace. “Thank you for everything.”

Alicia was totally unprepared for the sensation of Devin’s body pressed into her own, but was disappointed and relieved that it was only a brief contact. “My pleasure,” she said as she looked around the room. “Will you show me around your place before we break open the wine?”

“Certainly,” Devin answered. “I hope you don’t mind a fire. I know it’s hot out, but the gas logs are more for the glow than anything else.”

“I love a fireplace,” Alicia said. “My first home was a townhouse and I would open all the windows and then light a fire,” she admitted.

They walked across the living room to the small area Devin would use as her dining room. Darkness was quickly falling, but Alicia could see that during daylight, Devin would have a beautiful view. She led her out onto the balcony. “Later you can see the lights of downtown and the skyline of Atlanta from here.”

“I bet it makes for a beautiful view,” Alicia said as she joined Devin at the railing. “You also get a nice scent of the wild jasmine.”

“Yes, I do,” Devin agreed, but since Alicia walked in there was only one scent she could smell.

“I had no idea these flats were tucked away here,” Alicia said as she followed Devin back inside.

“I really lucked up to find this at such a great price.”

“It just goes to show you it was meant for you to be here,” Alicia said. She followed Devin up the stairs to the loft. “Now this is what I call a bedroom,” she said marveling at the skylight. “You can stretch out at night and have a beautiful view of the stars,” she said with a whimsical tone to her voice.

“Last, but not least, the master bath,” Devin said.

“I am so jealous of that tub,” Alicia said as she walked around the highlight of the room. “You have a beautiful place here Devin. I can’t believe how quickly you have everything arranged.”

“I still have pictures to hang, but those can wait a few days.”

“Ha, I probably still have boxes in my attic that I haven’t opened in years,” Alicia teased.

“I try to keep the furnishings and decorations to a minimum,” Devin said. “I like the more open spaces.”

“You really do have a great place here.”

“Thanks. I’m rather fond of it myself.”

They started back down the stairs and Devin stopped at the bottom and turned intending to ask Alicia a question. Alicia looked up and lost her concentration and slipped on the last step lurching forward, fortunately into Devin’s arms.

“Careful now,” Devin said as she caught her and held her close until she regained her balance. Once more the scent of Alicia struck Devin like a lead weight and she felt herself flush. Alicia’s face was mere inches from her face and their eyes locked for a long moment. How easy it would be to lean into Alicia those last few inches and brush her lips softly with a tender kiss. That thought made her blush furiously and step back from the temptation.

Alicia did not miss the blush that covered Devin’s cheeks and smiled sweetly at her. “Nice catch. I’m not usually such a klutz.”

“No problem, I’m just glad you are ok. Are you ready to eat or would you like a glass of wine first?”

“Let’s have some wine first, unless you are starving.”

“That’s fine. Why don’t you have a seat and I will get the wine,” Devin suggested.

Alicia settled on the couch as Devin walked to the kitchen and took a deep breath. “I really do love this fireplace,” Alicia said.

“Me too, it caught my attention as soon as I walked in and I knew this would be home.”

“This place is perfect for the single woman,” Alicia said.

“Not too big and should be easy to keep clean,” Devin said as she handed a glass of wine to Alicia.

“Thanks,” she said, taking the glass from Devin, their fingers brushing in a brief exchange. “To Home,” Alicia said as she offered her tipped glass to Devin.

“To Home,” Devin repeated and took a sip of the sweet wine and then sat at the opposite end of the couch. “This is really nice wine.”

“It’s one of my favorites,” Alicia said.

“Is there a good wine shop close by?” Devin asked.

“A couple actually, but I will take you by the one I use most tomorrow while we are out shopping if you’d like,” she offered.

“That would be great. I appreciate all you have done and offered to help me get settled in,” she added. “Do all new associates receive this VIP service?”

“Hardly,” Alicia scoffed a little too quickly. “I feel very strongly about your talent and will do anything needed to help you succeed.”

Devin took a sip of wine to keep from asking the question that had immediately popped in her head. Instead she asked, “So what do I need to do to be successful for you?”

“Most importantly be who you are. You have advanced well based on your skill and I hope you won’t feel pressured to change your approach since what you do is obviously working.” She took a quick sip of wine and continued. “I know that changing to corporate law will cause a bit of a learning curve, but I feel like you will catch up very quickly and I intend to give you some additional reading to help bring you up to speed on precedence and trends in the field.”

“I would really appreciate that as well as any other advice you are willing to share.”

“It won’t be a piece of cake. I can be a demanding task master,” Alicia warned.

“I have no problem with that and I don’t mind long hours or weekend work,” Devin assured her.

“Hopefully those will be few and far between. I don’t wish to see you sacrifice your personal happiness for a career.”

Devin was a little stunned by this comment. “Would you care to elaborate?”

“Simply I want you to have a life beyond the office. Too many good, young professionals burn themselves out in the first few years trying to impress and I have plans for you for many years.”

“I will try my best to keep them balanced then,” Devin said. “I can be a bit of a workaholic though.”

“I have given Dom instructions to ensure you work out regularly and I will keep a close eye on you and remind you to pace yourself if necessary.”

“Just as long as Dom doesn’t try to kill me,” Devin teased.

“I know what you mean. We played racquetball for a couple of hours today and she wore me out,” Alicia admitted. “She’s got a great heart and will be dedicated to keeping you in prime shape.”

“How did she come to work for you?”

Alicia smiled at Devin’s curiosity regarding Dom. “Dom was a professional cyclist for one of my clients until she had a career ending accident. When I found out she was a Licensed Personal Trainer, I had to include her in my dream of having a fitness center at the office.”

“She certainly seems like a perfect fit.”

“Yes, she is great with all the staff and stays on top of changes in the field to keep us in great shape.” She paused for a second. “Does her open gayness bother you? I know she can be a terrible flirt.”

“Heaven’s no. I have enjoyed my time with her so far and hope to become good friends with her,” Devin said. “She’s probably close to my age and can help distract me from being a workaholic,” she said with a grin.

“That she most certainly can do,” Alicia said. “Is there anyone special in your life?”

“My Gran lives here and is my only surviving relative. She doesn’t know I have moved yet, but I hope to reconnect with her soon. No love interest, if that was what you were referring to,” she said with a light blush.

Alicia’s stomach took the opportunity to make its emptiness known at that moment. “Are you ready for dinner?” she asked.

“I could eat. Shall we get a refill and take the bottle with us?”

“I will take care of that while you bring the salad,” Alicia said.

They carried their glasses to the kitchen where Alicia refilled them and took the remainder of the bottle over to the table. “Any preference,” she asked in regard to seating.

“It doesn’t matter, take your pick,” she said placing a large bowl of salad on the table. “May I serve you?”

“Yes please.”

Devin served two generous portions of the salad after tossing it one last time to mix the greens, grilled chicken and strawberries with the dressing.

“That looks great,” Alicia said.

“One of my favorites,” Devin answered. “I hope you like it,” she said and watched Alicia’s reaction as she took a bite.

“This is heavenly,” Alicia said.

“So, tell me about you,” Devin said as she took her seat.

“Well, let’s see, I’ve been married for ten years and have lived in Atlanta most of my life. You already know my school and work history, so I won’t bore you with that.”

“What does your husband do?”

“He’s in commercial construction.”

“Is that what has taken him out of town?”

“Yes, he will be in California for a week,” Alicia said.

“Does that happen often?”

“Not really, but it gives us a nice break.”

Devin sensed all was not copasetic but decided prying would not be a good thing. “No kids?”

What Alicia said next really surprised Devin, “No, our marriage has been a platonic one almost from the beginning.”

“So why stay married?” she blurted out. “I’m sorry, that’s none of my business.”

“It’s ok Devin. I guess it is just a matter of convenience,” she said. “Barry has his little flings, but does so discreetly and has yet to ask for a divorce.”

Devin could hear the loneliness in her voice and her heart ached to hear her boss in such a situation. “I’m sorry for bringing that up.”

“Devin, really it’s ok. That is one of the pitfalls I want you to avoid though. Follow your heart and fall in love when you can.”

“I will definitely keep that in mind, but I’m in no hurry,” Devin said. “So what kind of activities do you enjoy besides work and racquetball?”

“I just love craft shows and driving up to North Georgia to hit the antique shops,” she answered.

“That sounds like a lot of fun.”

“You will have to take a ride with me one weekend,” Alicia said. “I also have a place at the beach in Florida I run away to often.”

“You have a deal. I would really enjoy that.”

The rest of the meal was relatively quiet. “That was a fantastic salad. You must give me the recipe.”

“I will trade you,” Devin said.

“Oh, and what can I give you?”

“You can teach me how to make sweet tea. I had some at a restaurant last night and it was terrific.”

Alicia broke out laughing. “I guess you never had it up north?”

“No ma’am, but I really enjoyed it.”

“We can pick up some supplies tomorrow and I will show you how,” Alicia said.

Devin poured the last of the wine in their glasses. “Take these back into the living room and I will clear the table quickly and join you.”

Devin placed the remainder of the salad in a small covered container and stored it in the refrigerator with plans to send it home with Alicia. She had taken longer than expected and she noticed Alicia was nodding off as she sat on the couch. Devin grinned as she watched Alicia’s head fall forward and then snap back up when she realized she was nodding off.

“I am so sorry, to be nodding off on you,” Alicia said when she noticed Devin watching her with a grin.

“No problem at all. It’s been a long week and Dom wore you out, then you got your stomach full and relaxed from the wine.” She smiled at Alicia. “It’s actually a compliment that you feel that comfortable here.”

“I really do,” Alicia said, “and I enjoy your company.”

“Well now that you know where I am you can drop in anytime.”

“You are not from my home, so maybe you can come for dinner next week. Do you like steak?”

“Does it get hot in Atlanta?” Devin asked sarcastically.

“I can grill a mean piece of meat, so maybe Wednesday? Break up the week.”

“I’ll be there.”

“I guess I had better head home before I fall asleep again,” Alicia teased.

“You are more than welcome to stay,” Devin offered.

“That’s ok I really am only about two miles away.”

“Thank you for sharing my first meal here with me. I hope there will be many more opportunities in the future.”

So charming, Alicia thought. “I am honored to be here with you and I will definitely take you up on future offers,” she promised. “See you tomorrow then?”

“I will be ready,” Devin said as she walked Alicia to the door. “Oh wait a second.” Devin walked to the refrigerator and took out the bowl of salad. “In case you get hungry later.”

Alicia took the offering and smiled at Devin. “Good night then,” Alicia said and slipped quietly out the door.

Devin locked the door and set the alarm, then walked to the front window to watch Alicia to her car safely. Alicia climbed in behind the wheel and looked up at the window. She smiled and waved to Devin before driving away.
Devin sighed. She really had enjoyed the evening with Alicia, getting to know her better. She blew out the candles, turned off the fireplace and placed their wine glasses in the dishwasher before heading upstairs. She glanced at the clock to find that it was nearly eleven. No wonder they had both felt tired she thought as she stripped out of her clothes and climbed into bed.

With the scent of Alicia still pulsing through her body, Devin drifted off to sleep only to be awakened an hour later by the roar of a motorcycle pulling into the complex and then loud feet pounding up the staircase. She had not met her neighbor yet, but she certainly hoped this type of entrance wouldn’t be a daily event. She rolled onto her stomach and returned to her dreams.

Post Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

I wanna know how to make sweet tea too Alli Very Happy

Great add, I am enjoying this.

HugZ, MG

Post Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 am 
Allison

LOL MG. Lesson coming up soon Wink Thanks for the read.

Alli

Post Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Stormchaser

thanks for the great post alli. had a stressful day and it was nice to come home and find a new section to get lost in for awhile. you do awesome character development

Post Sat May 08, 2010 2:14 pm 
Allison

Thanks Storm. Hope your day is improving! Wink

Alli

Post Sat May 08, 2010 5:06 pm 
Allison

SIX

Devin woke early and started the coffee pot before she showered. When she dressed, she poured a cup of coffee and looked at the empty wine bottle sitting on the counter. Instead of tossing it in the garbage, she found the cork and placed it into the bottle. It was a marker of a milestone in her life and she would keep it as a reminder of the first guest she had for dinner in her new home.

Halfway through her first cup she decided to take the garbage out to the small dumpster out back. She tucked her key in her pocket and tied the bag in the canister. She turned off the alarm and slipped out her door. As she walked toward the dumpster she noticed a shiny black Harley. That would account for the loud noise that woke her last night. She wondered if it belonged to her neighbor and kept walking. She tossed her bag in the dumpster and walked back toward the flat. As she opened the outside door, she heard steps coming down the stairs. She watched as black leather boots appeared, then legs cloaked in black leather pants, a hand carrying a black helmet and then a black leather jacket. When the face appeared, she felt herself smiling.

“Well good morning to you Dom. Are you responsible for waking me at midnight?” she teased.

Dom froze in her tracks. Devin was the last person she expected to see this morning. Her face turned scarlet as she took another step. “Good morning Ms. Freeman,” she stammered.

“Just Devin please,” she said. “Do you live here?”

“Um no, I was visiting a friend last night,” she said pointing up the stairs. “Sorry if we woke you though.”

“Ah my neighbor then, I haven’t met them yet.”

“Her, your neighbor is a woman,” Dom said still blushing furiously.

“Well you are up and about early for a Saturday morning.”

“Yeah, I didn’t plan to spend the night, but you know that happens sometimes.”

“Are you in a big hurry or do you have time for coffee?”

Dom looked back up the stairs and back to Devin. “Sure, I would like that.”

“Come on in then,” Devin said and opened the door. “That’s a nice bike.”

“Thanks, she’s my baby,” Dom said proudly. “Do you ride?”

“Me? Heaven’s no, I’d be scared to death.”

“It’s not that hard to learn.”

“I’ll take your word for it,” Devin said as she pulled another cup down from the shelf. “How do you take it?”

“Cream and anything artificial,” Dom answered. “Nice place you have here,” she said looking around. “A little different layout from the one upstairs, but much neater,” she smirked.

“Here you go. Why don’t we move to the couch?”

Dom followed her around to sit and took a sip of the coffee. “This is good, really hits the spot.”

Devin felt like teasing Dom. “What no breakfast in bed service upstairs?”

Dom blushed again and Devin thought it looked precious on her. “You have a little mark here. Did you hurt yourself?” she asked touching a passion mark on Dom’s neck.

“Probably just a rub from the helmet,” Dom said coolly.

“That must give you a feeling of total freedom, speeding down the road, the wind blowing in your face,” Devin said.

“It’s a great rush. Why don’t you go for a ride with me?”

“Today, I can’t today, I already have a commitment.”

“Tomorrow then,” Dom asked?

“Tomorrow is good. Are you working today?”

“Yes, you want to come in for a work out?”

“I might just do that later today. Do I need to call ahead?”

“No, just come on in. Saturdays are usually slow.”

“You know that’s a very sexy look on you.”

“What?” Dom wasn’t sure she heard correctly.

“I said that is a very sexy look on you, the whole leather bit.”

“Thanks,” Dom said blushing again. “It’s comfortable and will help save some skin if I have to dump the bike.”

“Yikes, I don’t even want to think of that,” Devin said.

“I am a very good driver and I promise to keep you safe.”

“I trust you will,” Devin reassured her. A clock in her bedroom began to chime and Dom looked at her watch.

“Thanks for the coffee, but I need to get going so I can shower and dress for work.”

“I will see you later then,” Devin said as she walked Dom to the door.

“Have a good day, Devin,” Dom said and slipped out the door.

Devin walked to the front window and took another peek at Dom. Damn, but she was hot in those leathers. She chuckled at herself. Moving to Atlanta sure had disrupted her hormones she thought. She was finding herself attracted to not one, but two women. Two very different women she thought as she poured another cup and stretched out on the couch.

Alicia stretched after waking and kicked the covers off her naked body. She had been so relaxed when she arrived home last night that she barely remembered undressing and crawling into bed. That had been one of the most restful night’s sleeps she had experienced in a long time. She turned her head to see the clock and found it was already after eight. She walked into her bath and showered, then dressed before heading downstairs following the scent of brewed coffee. She poured a cup in a travel mug and selected the keys for the SUV.

Devin woke with a start. She had not intended to drift off to sleep, but she certainly had. The clanging of the dumpster being emptied by the refuse service jarred her back from dreamland. Her coffee had gone cold, so she poured a fresh cup and reviewed her shopping list. It had grown significantly from her original list and she was glad Alicia was bringing the SUV. Just the thought of Alicia caused a warmth rush through her body. Devin just shook her head, completely unaware of the trouble she was falling into.

Three hours later, they returned from the grocery store and wine shop with four armloads apiece to carry into the flat. “How about making us a sandwich while I put the rest of this away? I don’t know about you, but I am starving.”

“Shopping is hard work,” Alicia said. “What kind of sandwich would you like?”

“Turkey for me please, with a little mayonnaise.”

“That sounds good to me too.”

Devin put the remainder of the dry goods in the pantry and took the toiletries to the bathroom as Alicia prepared lunch. “Do you have plans for this afternoon?” she asked returning to the kitchen.

“I was going to settle in with a good book. What did you have in mind?”

“Well, I ran into Dom this morning and I told her I may come by for a workout, but if you are interested in some racquetball, we could play.”

“Some exercise does sound good,” Alicia said handing Devin a plate holding her sandwich. “Where did you run into Dom on an early Saturday morning?”

Devin chuckled. “She was coming down from upstairs when I returned from taking out the trash. Apparently she has a “friend” who lives upstairs.” Devin sighed, “I must admit she did look hot in her leathers.”

“Ah yes, the biker chick look serves Dom well,” Alicia agreed. “What time did you have in mind?”

Devin looked at her watch. “It’s a little after noon now, how about two?”

“That will give time for lunch to settle and for us to change clothes,” Alicia said. “You sure you don’t mind me encroaching on your time with Dom?”

“I wouldn’t have asked, if I didn’t want you there,” Devin said.

“Ok then. Where are your pots?” she asked to change the subject.

“Under there, why,” Devin asked pointing to a lower cabinet?

“Because I promised to teach you how to make sweet tea and that starts with boiling water.”

“Yes, you did,” Devin said with a smile, “Small or medium?”

“A medium size should do. Then get three of your tea bags out, open them and tie the strings together and drop them in the water.”

Devin followed Alicia’s instructions and then rinsed out the new glass pitcher she bought. “You know in the summer you can fill that with your water and sugar and drop your tea bags in there and make sun tea by placing the pitcher in the sun to brew.”

“Oh really, I will have to try that too,” Devin said.

“Ok, now pour a cup of sugar into the pitcher. For good sweat tea you have to add the sugar when it’s hot. If you wait until the tea gets cold your sugar will never dissolve.”

“Noted,” Devin said as she poured the sugar into the pitcher. “How long does it need to boil?”

“Just until it comes to a hard boil then you turn off the heat and let it steep for five minutes and then pour it into your pitcher.”

Devin was listening intently as Alicia explained. “The heat from the tea will dissolve most of the sugar, but it is best to stir it with a wooden spoon. Then you add a pot of cold water and stir again before placing it in the fridge to chill.”

“That sounds easy enough,” Devin said.

“It is, but you would be surprised how often people mess it up by adding too much sugar and make it too syrupy or they make it weak by not letting it steep long enough.”

They finished their lunch while the tea steeped and when a fresh pitcher was placed in the refrigerator to chill, Alicia said, “I think I will start home now so I can change and meet you. You know what, I have to come right by here, so why don’t I just pick you up?” she suggested.

“Wonderful, I will be ready by a quarter to then,” Devin said. “Thanks for all your help today. I would have had to make five or so trips for all of that.”

“My pleasure,” Alicia said. “I will see you soon,” she said and left the flat.

Devin placed the dishes in the washer and then walked upstairs to change. She changed into workout clothes and brushed her hair and teeth before going downstairs to wait for Alicia.

She pulled out her racquet and placed it on the kitchen counter. She hadn’t played in a few weeks and it would feel good to be playing again. There was still a bit of time before Alicia would arrive, so Devin picked up the remote to her television and turned it on for the first time since moving in. The first thing she saw was an advertisement for an Arts and Crafts sale in two weeks that she would ask Alicia about since she said that was a favored activity. After the commercial the station continued the broadcast of a Braves game. She wasn’t a big baseball fan, but left the game on to drowned out the sound of the clock ticking as she waited for Alicia.

Alicia arrived promptly and when they walked in to the health center Dom was even more surprised to see her boss.

“If you two don’t look like double trouble I don’t know what is,” she teased.

“We thought we might challenge you to some cut throat if you are up to it and not busy,” Alicia said with a grin.

“Oh I am up for it alright, just let me get my racquet and leave a note at the desk and I’ll be there.”

“We will start warming up then,” Alicia answered. “Go to court one, it’s the best and I will be there as soon as I get my racquet and some balls.”

Devin entered court one and was busily stretching when Dom and Alicia arrived. “This should be entertaining,” Dom said with a chuckle.

“You two youngster’s just remember to go easy on an old woman,” Alicia said.

“Old woman my foot,” Devin sneered.

The two against one tactic did make the odds a bit more even as Dom had prognosticated, but she did fail to win a game. Devin did however take two wins over her two partners. Alicia was very pleased at the strength of Devin’s skills and knew one-on-one Devin would push her hard.

During a break between games they sat together at a small table drinking water. “What do the two of you have planned for tonight?” Dom asked.

Both women shrugged and Alicia answered, “Nothing really, what about you?”

“Well I thought if you two were game we could grab some dinner and then I could escort two of Atlanta’s finest to the Pub for a little dancing and relaxing. It would do wonders to improve my rep to show up with the two of you,” she teased.

“Oh I am sure you have quite the rep,” Devin teased back.

“Let me get this straight. You want us to accompany you to a gay bar?”

“Have you not ever been to one Boss?” Dom asked.

“Well no,” she admitted.

“That’s it, you simply must go. Saturday night is drag night and you have to say you have experienced that at least once,” Dom said.

Alicia looked at Devin who was grinning madly and then back to Dom who echoed her grin. “What the hell, let’s do it, but under one condition.”

“What’s that?” Dom and Devin said in unison.

“That I be allowed to pick the place and buy dinner,” Alicia said.

“Oh Devin, twist my arm quick,” Dom said goofing around.

“Okay, one more game and then we can head out to get ready,” Alicia said. “You can call it an early night too, Dom.”

They played one more heated game and then decided that they would all meet at Devin’s at seven and Alicia would bring the SUV since neither Dom nor Devin had a vehicle to accommodate three. Alicia and Devin stored their racquets in the locker room and the three women left the building together.

“See you at seven,” Dom said as she took off on her bike.

“I think we just made her weekend,” Devin said.

“It will be a fun night and I’m sure we could all use a little relaxation,” Alicia answered. “By the way, I was very impressed with your play and I look forward to some one on one action with you.”

Devin’s mind plummeted straight to the gutter, but she did manage to say, “I look forward to that on Monday.”

As they drove, Alicia said, “I forgot to ask Dom what we should wear.”

“I think it would be safe to say blue jeans or other casual wear would be appropriate,” Devin said. “What will we be having for dinner?”

“I think a good steak is in order after that workout, don’t you?”

“A good steak is always welcomed by me,” Devin said as they pulled up to her flat. “See you at seven then?”

“I will be here,” Alicia said. “See you then.”

Devin walked up her steps floating on air. Dom wasn’t the only one proud to be seen with two gorgeous women. She was delighted to have both of them for company and fun for the night. Her face ached with the smile she wore as she stripped out of her workout clothing and headed for the shower.

Post Sun May 09, 2010 1:16 pm 
Stormchaser

Nice.

Getting very anxious to see where this goes.

Post Sun May 09, 2010 4:32 pm 
kenko

whoohoo Very Happy

sounds like fun!

please add some more soon!!!

Post Sun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm 
Allison

Thanks ladies. More to come soon.

Alli

Post Sun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Very Happy This is going to be a fun night! (LOL I remember my first night in a gay bar!!!) Keep writing Alli.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 pm 
Outdoors65

*Sits on the couch with a pad and pencil to take notes for the gay bar scene...

Can't wait!

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:31 am 
Allison

LOL Out you nut! First night's are fun aren't they MG? Wink

Alli

Post Mon May 10, 2010 1:43 am 
Allison

SEVEN

Devin showered and then spent twenty minutes in her closet searching through her wardrobe for something to wear. She finally settled on a nice pair of Levi’s and a bright blue light weight sweater and a pair of Doc Martens. She finished in the bathroom, including a shot of the perfume Alicia had given her and slipped into her clothes.

She pulled out cash and her driver’s license and slid it in her back pocket. Alicia had promised to buy dinner, but Devin was determined she wouldn’t pay for anything at the Pub. It was only fair she thought.

Alicia still had a towel wrapped around her body when her cell phone rang. “Hey Boss, this is Dom.”

“Hey Dom, what’s up?”

“I’m running late. Would you mind if I met you two the restaurant?”

“No, not at all, Dom,” Alicia said and told her where to meet them.

“I promise to be as quick as I can and will see ya’ll there,” Dom said.

“Please be careful Dom and don’t rush. We have all night.”

“Yes ma’am,” Dom said and ended the call.

Alicia stepped into nicely fitting Levi’s and had selected a blood red oxford that accentuated her dark features perfectly. She buttoned the shirt and tucked the hem into her jeans and walked to a full length mirror. “Not bad for an old lady,” she said to the image looking back at her. She checked the time and slipped into her loafers before going to the garage and letting the top down on her car. Since Dom was meeting them, there was no need for the SUV. She much preferred driving the smaller, faster Z4, especially with the top down in late spring. Alicia backed out of the garage and drove to Devin’s.

Devin walked to the mirror to check her appearance one last time before Dom and Alicia would arrive. She was coming down the stairs when she heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. Her heart dropped to her feet when she opened the door and saw Alicia. She was more beautiful tonight in the dark red shirt and Devin was tempted to pull her into her arms for a deep kiss.

“Hey,” Alicia said.

Devin brought her eyes back up Alicia’s body and said, “Hello.”

“I got a call from Dom who is running late, so she is meeting us at the restaurant. So we can go if you’d like.”

“Let me grab my keys,” Devin said and took them off a hook in the kitchen.

“You look very nice,” Alicia said.

“Thanks, you look ravishing in that color.”

“Why thanks,” Alicia said, blushing slightly.

Devin followed her out the door. “I brought the car since Dom wasn’t riding with us. Do you mind if we leave the top down?”

“Not at all,” Devin said as she opened the passenger door.

Dom raced through the shower and dressed in black cargo pants, a black wife beater t-shirt with a black oxford loosely unbuttoned on top of it. She slipped her boots on and grabbed her leather jacket as she made her way back through her apartment. It was only five after, so she wouldn’t be as late as she had originally thought. If traffic was clear she could be at the restaurant in fifteen minutes, hopefully not long after the others arrived.

Alicia and Devin arrived at the restaurant and were ushered to a booth to wait for Dom. They both ordered sweet tea as they sat across from one another. “I was hoping this would be the place when you mentioned steak. I found it by accident the other night and the food was incredible.”

“It wouldn’t have been Thursday night would it?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact it was, why?”

“I ate here after I left the office on Thursday,” Alicia said with a chuckle.

“We do have similar tastes,” Devin said, but she was drawn to the look on Alicia’s face.

“Would you look at that?”

Devin turned in her seat to see what had grabbed Alicia’s attention. Dom had spotted them and was striding across the room toward them. Dressed in all black she was sexy as hell. “Looks good enough to eat huh?” she said without thinking.

Alicia chuckled at her response. “I’m going to tell her you said that.”

“Dear God did I just say that out loud?” Devin said blushing furiously.

“Yes, Dear you did,” Alicia smirked. “You are absolutely right though,” she said with a deep laugh.

“Do I look that funny?” Dom said as she took her jacket off and slid in beside Devin.

“No, not at all, you look very handsome,” Alicia said.

“So what did I miss that was so funny?” Dom rolled the sleeves of her shirt up as she waited for an answer.

Devin glared at Alicia who was fighting hysteria. “Oh, nothing really, I’m glad you made it. Is everything ok?”

“You know how Mom’s can be. They don’t need you unless you have plans then an emergency arises.”

“I hope it wasn’t serious,” Devin said.

“She couldn’t reach the pressure cooker on the top shelf,” Dom said with a grin.

“That was very sweet of you to go rescue her,” Alicia said.

“I could never forgive myself if she crawled up on a chair and fell trying to reach her danged pressure cooker,” Dom said.

The waitress had returned. “What can I get you to drink?”

“Let’s make it easy and make it sweet tea,” Dom said.

“Very good are you ladies ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?”

“I’m ready if you two are,” Dom said. “I’m starved.”

“Go ahead then and get us started,” Alicia prompted.

“I will have the rib eye, medium rare, honey mustard and a loaded baked potato.”

“You do know exactly what you want,” Alicia teased. “I will take the same please.”

“That sounds perfect, make it three.”

“You ladies are too easy,” the waitress said. “I will be right back with your tea and some bread.”

“You two look as beautiful as ever,” Dom said when the waitress walked away. “I am going to be the envy of the Pub tonight walking in with the likes of you.”

“Just make sure that head of yours doesn’t swell so big you can’t get it,” Alicia teased.

Dom held her hands over her heart. “Bloody hell that hurt,” she groaned.

Devin slid her arm around Dom’s shoulder. “That was a wicked blow. Are you sure you are going to make it to the Pub after that?”

Alicia noticed the ease in which Devin placed her arm protectively around Dom. They would make a very attractive couple she thought as she watched how Dom smiled at Devin.

“Only if you promise me the first slow dance,” Dom said to Devin.

Devin chuckled. “That’s all it takes? I reckon that can be arranged.”

Alicia’s thoughts drifted off to what it would be like to have Devin in her arms moving to a slow rhythmic song and felt her face grow warm. Her body had its own answer for that. She felt her nipples grow hard, pressing against her sweater and felt an all too familiar tingling in her stomach.

“I claim second then,” Alicia said.

“With who,” Dom asked?

“Each of you of course,” Alicia answered smartly.

“I will definitely have a chat and a good tip for the Dee-jay tonight then,” Dom said with a grin. “This is so exciting,” she said as she wiggled in her seat.

The waitress returned with Dom’s tea and a loaf of brown bread, followed by their salads. They made small talk during the rest of the meal and when the check arrived, Alicia took it and paid for the meal.

“Thanks for a fantastic meal,” Devin said.

“Yes, thanks Boss. Do you know where we are headed?”

“You are both welcome and yes, I think I know where I’m going.”

“If we get separated in traffic I will meet you at the front door then,” Dom said standing and putting on her jacket. “Be safe.”

“You too Dom,” Alicia said.

They walked to the parking lot together and Devin watched as Dom straddled the powerful bike and it roared to life.

Alicia stood at the driver’s door and watched Devin. “She is like a Knight on a shiny steed, isn’t she?”

Devin whipped her head around to see Alicia grinning madly. She was embarrassed for staring at Dom and her cheeks flushed red. “Yes, I guess that would be a good comparison.”

Alicia slid in behind the wheel. “She has a good heart and will do anything in the world for you if she likes you and I definitely think she likes you,” she added with a chuckle.

“The feeling is mutual. I like Dom as well,” Devin said.

Alicia started the car and put it in gear and followed Dom off the lot. They followed Dom through winding back streets until they arrived at a small front entrance of a well hidden pub. Alicia raised the top and then they met Dom at the front door.

“Here we are ladies,” Dom said as she held the door open.

They were immediately met by a blast of music as they stepped inside the building. Devin looked around and was surprised at how big the building actually was. The front had given her the appearance of a quaint and cozy pub, but once inside it was, well, huge. Quite full of patrons too, she noticed as she stood gawking.

Dom paid the cover charge for them and said, “I had a table reserved for us,” and pointed them toward a small open table.

“It looks like you planned this well,” Alicia said as they took their seats.

“This place is packed on a Saturday night and if you expect a seat you had better reserve one,” Dom said. “What do you think?”

“It is a virtual playground in here,” Devin said. She looked around the room at what she assumed was a show stage, a large, dim lit dance floor, a half dozen pool tables and a variety of video games.

“Yes, that it is,” Dom said with a proud grin.

“Good evening Boss, what may I get for you ladies,” a waitress asked as she approached?

“A Miller Lite for me please,” Devin said.

“A glass of Merlot for me,” Alicia said.

“The usual Corona?” she asked looking at Dom.

“Yes, please Carol,” Dom said and please run us a tab.

“Yes ma’am,” she said with a wink and was gone.

“Did I hear right that she called you Boss?” Alicia asked.

Dom grinned back at Alicia. “Does it surprise you to know I am half owner of this establishment?”

“Well aren’t you a sly devil?” Alicia said. “Congratulations.”

“Thanks. I invested my salary on this spot when I was cycling and it has really paid dividends,” Dom said.

“This place is fantastic,” Devin said still surveying the crowd. There were women of all shapes and sizes, all races and differing age groups as well. “It’s like a Haven.”

“Yeah, we serve quite a diverse crowd,” Dom said.

Carol returned with their drinks and Dom lifted her bottle. “Welcome my friends.”

“Cheers,” Alicia and Devin said as they joined bottles and wine glass.

“The show will start in about an hour,” she said.

Devin watched as a beautiful dark haired woman approached their table and placed her hands on Dom’s shoulders. “Hey there gorgeous,” she said in a very sexy voice. “Are you going to introduce me to your lovely friends?”

“Hello Tina, of course I will. May I present Devin and Alicia, ladies this is Tina Childs.”

“Nice to meet you ladies,” her voice purred. “Don’t forget we have a pool score to settle,” she said to Dom.

“Yes, yes I remember,” Dom said. “Would you ladies excuse me for a few minutes?”

“Certainly Dom,” Alicia said. “Go take care of business.”

They watched the woman lead Dom over to the pool tables and then Alicia turned to Devin. “Well that certainly didn’t take long.”

“What’s that?”

“A beautiful woman sweeping Dom away,” she said with a chuckle.

“I would think our handsome friend Dom gets a lot of female attention,” Devin said.

“More than she can handle some days, I think,” Alicia said.

“She apparently has learned to juggle things well, if you didn’t know she was part owner in this place.”

“That was a bit of surprise, but Dom is very intelligent. Don’t let her fool you into thinking she’s a dumb jock.”

“I hadn’t even given that a thought,” Devin said then sipped her beer.

The lights flickered and then dropped a shade darker on the dance floor as a slow song began. Alicia looked at Devin. “I know Dom had claimed the first slow song, but since she is busy, would you care to dance?”

“I would love to,” Devin said as she stood and took Alicia’s hand.

“Damn,” Dom mumbled under her breath as she watched Alicia lead Devin onto the dance floor.

“Your break Love,” Tina said.

“Right,” Dom said tearing her eyes off the two women to focus on the pool table.

Alicia found a spot on the dance floor and turned to take Devin in her arms. Devin slipped her right hand behind Alicia’s neck and her left around her waist as they began to move together. Once she found the rhythm Alicia was using, Devin placed her head on Alicia’s shoulder, pulling them closer together.

Alicia was how surprised at how Devin seemed so comfortable in such an intimate position with her, pulling her closer until their bodies pressed together. “This feels good,” she whispered to Devin.

“Yes it does.” Devin’s fingers played in the soft hairs at the base of Alicia’s hairline as her warm breath caressed the skin of her neck. Devin’s eyes were closed as she enjoyed the alluring scent of Alicia’s skin, nestled so close to her lips.

Alicia’s hands roamed softly across Devin’s back and even though their body heat was rising she felt goose flesh rising on her arms from the caress of Devin’s fingers. The soft touch’s of Devin’s hand on her neck was stirring the arousal burning deeply inside her body.

All too quickly the song came to an end and Devin looked up at Alicia, her grey eyes searching Alicia’s for some signal that there was a chemistry building between them. She smiled when she noticed the twinkle in the deep blue eyes staring back at her. It may be just a flicker, but there was something there, she thought. “Thank you for the dance.”

“My pleasure,” Alicia said, disappointed that Devin had broken the contact of their bodies. “I hope we will have another later.”

“Most definitely,” Devin said, as she took Alicia’s hand and led her off the dance floor. When they made it back to the table she asked, “Should we take our drinks and go check on Dom?”

“That’s probably not a bad idea,” Alicia said as she picked up her wine glass. She was surprised that Devin offered her a hand to weave her through the growing crowd of women as they rushed to the dance floor. She accepted the gentle offering and allowed herself to be guided through the room.

Dom looked up from her shot to see her two friends approaching hand in hand and smiled broadly at them. “I see I missed the first dance.”

“You snooze you lose Hotshot,” Alicia teased. “I’m sure there will be other opportunities tonight. Who’s winning?”

“She’s wiping me off the table as usual,” Tina said.

Alicia and Devin took a seat next to the table to watch. Dom was really good, Devin thought as she dropped three balls in a row to take the game.

“Until next time,” Dom said and placed her cue on the table.

“Care to join me?” Tina asked Devin.

“Sure, but I won’t be much competition,” Devin said.

“Go get her Tiger,” Alicia said as Dom sat down beside her.

Devin picked up the cue Dom had placed on the table. “I’ll rack them and you can break,” Tina said.

“Sounds good,” Devin said and chalked up her cue.

“No pressure,” Dom said from her seat.

Devin looked over at Dom and shot her a wink. She took aim on the balls and struck the cue firmly sending two stripes into pockets.

“Oh Jesus, is there anything you don’t do well?” Dom asked.

Devin shrugged her shoulders and dropped another ball, before cutting a shot too severely and missing.

She chalked her cue and watched Tina drop a ball then missed a relatively easy shot. “Going easy on me?”

“Me? I never go easy,” Tina said with a wicked grin.

Dom burst out laughing in her seat.

“Keep laughing, you’re next,” she said to Dom, then proceeded to run the table.

“Nice game,” Tina said to Devin.

“Thanks, would you mind if I borrow your table to whip Dom?” she asked.

“Be my guest,” Tina said.

Dom walked over and took the cue from Tina. “Thanks.”

“Winner gets the next dance with Alicia,” she told Dom.

“You are so on,” Devon said. “Rack em.”

“What do I get out of this competition?” Alicia asked.

Devin looked at Dom. “I’m sure we can come up with something.”

Dom had been taking a drink from her beer and nearly spewed the liquid over the floor.

“Don’t get choked up my friend,” Devin said slapping Dom on the back.

Dom just shook her head and broke the rack. The game was on.
The competition was fierce, each player hitting a shot and when they had nothing left, they placed the cue in a difficult shot.

Alicia and Tina watched closely as the game wore on. “You would think neither of them wanted to dance with me,” Alicia said.

On cue, a slow song started to play. “Since they can’t make up their minds, may I have this dance?” Tina asked Alicia.

“Certainly,” Alicia said and followed Tina to the dance floor, leaving Dom and Devin staring after them.

With a chuckle, Tina turned and took Alicia in her arms. “You certainly have those two worked up. Which one are you seducing?”

Alicia stepped back and looked at Tina. “I am a married woman, thank you.”

Tina pulled her back in close. “That has never stopped anyone in here. If you weren’t searching for something you wouldn’t be here.”

“Not this time. I am just out with two friends,” Alicia said.

“Two friends that would both die to get you in the sack,” Tina said. “I can’t say as I blame them, I wouldn’t mind a go at you myself.”

Alicia laughed. “I’m flattered, but that’s really not my cup of tea.”

“Are you really sure of that?”

“Yes, I’m quite positive, why?”

Tina smiled. “Because I’ve watched the way you look at those two. I see a woman who truly hasn’t made up her mind yet.”

Her words caught Alicia off guard and left her wondering if they rang true.

When the song ended they began walking off the dance floor. “Thanks for the dance and let me know if you change your mind.”

“I will,” Alicia said. “Let the girls know I’ll be there in a minute after the ladies room.”

“Sure thing,” Tina said and walked back to the pool table.

“Your lady went to powder her nose,” she told them as she took a seat. “Who is winning?”

“It’s still a tossup,” Dom said. “Just when I think I have her she slips through my fingers,” she said with a laugh.

“Isn’t that just like a woman?” Tina said.

Devin lost her concentration after that comment and missed the shot.

“Looks like a close game,” Alicia said when she returned.

“High stakes,” Dom said with a wink. She bent down and sighted her next shot only to find Alicia staring back at her.

“You should be able to make that,” Alicia said as she watched Dom line up the shot.

Dom did make the shot and as Alicia returned to her seat, she took aim on the eight ball. She dropped it and walked straight over to Alicia. “I believe this dance is mine.”

“I’ll meet you two back at the table,” Devin said. “Care to join us?”

“Sure, are you ready for a fresh round of drinks?” Tina asked.

“Just tell Carol to bring us a fresh round,” Dom said as she led Alicia away.

“I heard,” Carol said as she walked by. “I will bring them right over.”

“Thanks Carol. I will be there in a minute too,” Tina said.

Devin walked back to the table and watched as Dom and Alicia danced. She noticed they were busy talking as they moved slowly together.

“That was a nice game you played.”

“Devin is a good player and I thought she had me for a second.”

“Do you play often?”

“We have a league here so a couple times a week and some tournaments on the weekends,” Dom said proudly.

“That sounds like fun. Can anyone join the league?”

“Yes, as long as they are female,” Dom said. “The next league will start in a month or so.”

“Keep me posted on that if you would please.”

“I sure will and will get you signed up if you would like.”

“Yes, I think I’d like that,” Alicia said.

“Would you play team or individual?”

“How many players needed to have a team?”

“Four. You think we could convince Devin and Tina to join us?”

“I don’t think we’d have any problem.”

“That sounds like a good plan to me then,” Alicia said as the song ended.

“Thanks for the dance Boss.”

“Anytime Dom, you’re a good dancer.”

“I think I will take Devin for a spin,” Dom said. “How about a dance,” Dom asked as they returned to the table?

The dance floor was packed with gyrating bodies pulsing to the beat of the song pounding out of the speakers. Dom found a small spot on the floor and spun Devin in her arms until they were wrapped around her waist from behind. Their bodies pressed together as they joined the throng of dancers throbbing to the beat.

The feeling of Dom’s body grinding into hers made Devin feel dizzy and breathless while the tingling in her stomach roared to life. It has been way too long since she had a lover and all the body contact was driving her crazy.

Alicia’s eyes were fixed on them as they danced and she was aroused by the provocative way their bodies moved in unison. She was unaware of any others until Tina spoke up again. “See, that is exactly what I’m talking about,” she said.

“What, I’m sorry?”

“The hunger in your eyes as you watch them, your body wants to feel the euphoria they are experiencing, even if your mind won’t admit it,” Tina said. “Imagine yourself as Dom, your hands wrapped around a hot firm body pressed close against you or the feel Devin is experiencing of Dom’s hard nipples pressing against her as their hips grind and roll together.”

Alicia found herself being seduced by Tina’s voice and needed to break away for a moment. “Excuse me,” she said and left the table. When she had visited the ladies room earlier she had noticed a door leading out to a patio. What she needed most right now was some cool fresh air. She opened the door and walked out into the dark Atlanta night. The humidity still hung in the air like a damp cloak, but it was cooler than when they had arrived and here the pounding beat of the music did not vibrate in her ears. Most of all her eyes were not glued to the image of Dom and Devin dancing together. She took a deep breath and relaxed.

When they returned to the table Dom asked Tina where Alicia had gotten off to. “I think she might have stepped out back for a bit of fresh air,” she answered with a sly grin.

Dom picked up her beer and Alicia’s wine glass. “I will be back in a few minutes.”

Devin took a long drink of her beer. It was hot on the dance floor and she could feel a drop of sweat running down the middle of her back.

“You two look good together,” Tina said.

Devin sat down her bottle, “Who, me and Dom?”

“Yes, you would make a very handsome couple.”

“Dom is a sweetheart, but we are nothing more than friends,” she assured her.

Tina smirked. Why were these women so afraid to admit their feelings?
Sometimes she feared she would never understand a woman’s psyche.

Dom opened the door and found Alicia sitting at a small picnic table. “May I join you?”

“Sure Dom, I just needed some fresh air.”

“Are you feeling alright?”

“Yes, it just got a little warm in there.”

“Would you like me to drop the air just a bit?” she asked innocently.

Alicia took the wine glass Dom was holding. “No Dom, I will be fine in just a few minutes.”

They heard the sound of loud groans coming from the darkness behind them and it became apparent that a couple had escaped the crowd for a make out session. Those sounds were the last thing Alicia needed to hear. Her body was already aroused to the brink of eruption.

“I think the show is about to get started,” Dom said. “Are you ready to come back inside?”

“Yes, Dom, I will follow you.”

They returned to the table just as the lights began to flicker to signal the dancers to start finding a seat for the show. “Are you ok?” Devin asked as Alicia began rolling up her sleeves.

“Yes, just got a bit warm,” Alicia said, totally ignoring the grin on Tina’s face.

“Have you two ever seen a drag show?” Tina asked.

“No, this is my first trip to a gay club,” Devin said.

“I saw one once out in Vegas,” Alicia said.

“Well this isn’t Vegas but we do have some good entertainers,” Dom said.

The music started again and lights began flashing as the first of a total of five performers came out to put on their show. They did a group performance and then each would perform solo.

Dom was right, they were talented, Devin thought as she clapped and danced along with the performer on stage. Alicia was similarly impressed with the performance, that is she was when she could pull her eyes away from Devin long enough to watch.

Dollar bills were tucked away in bodices and g strings by the performers and after an hour the first show was over. The crowd roared in appreciation and then flooded to the dance floor as the beat picked up.

Dom made her way to the bar for another round of drinks and Tina went back to the pool tables to play leaving Devin and Alicia alone.

“Are you alright?” Devin asked sensing something was bothering Alicia.

“I think it’s just a bit of overstimulation with the music, the lights and the crowd,” Alicia said.

“Would you mind dancing the next slow song with me and then we will finish this round of drinks and head back to my place?” Devin asked.

“No, not at all, but I don’t want to cut your night of fun off short.”

“Are you kidding, my ears are still ringing from the music,” Devin said. “I don’t think Dom will mind at all if we bug out, it will be close to midnight then.”

Alicia let out a sigh of relief that was drowned out by the music. Dom returned and handed them fresh drinks.

“Thanks,” Devin said. “Dom, if you don’t mind, Alicia and I are going to get in one more dance and then head out.”

“No, not at all, thank you both for joining me tonight. It means a lot to me that you did, but I know it takes a bit of getting used to all the noise and lights.” She smiled at Alicia. “It isn’t this loud during the week when we play pool, I promise.”

“Dom and I were thinking about forming a team for the pool league if you and Tina would join us,” Alicia said.

“That sounds great to me. Consider me in,” Devin said.

“Great, I will go ask Tina.”

A slow song began and Devin looked at Alicia. “I think they are playing our song.”

Alicia smiled back and took Devin’s hand.

Once more Alicia’s body came alive when Devin moved in close. She could feel the pulse jumping in her neck as Devin’s warm breath blew against her skin. Then there was something else. She found her body trembling uncontrollably as she held on to Devin. This had certainly never happened to her before and the more she fought her body the harder she trembled.

Devin felt a change in Alicia’s body and lifted her head to look at her. She could feel Alicia’s body trembling beneath her touch. “Are you ok?”

“I don’t know, I just started shivering and I can’t seem to stop it.”

“Are you cold?”

“No, I don’t feel chilled.”

Just as suddenly as it started the trembling subsided, leaving them both at a loss.

Looking at Alicia, Devin noticed the flickering of excitement in her eyes. She felt like she could look in those eyes for an eternity and never have enough.

Alicia noticed Devin staring into her eyes as if searching for something and asked, “Are you ok?”

Devin blinked, breaking her concentration. “Yes, I’m fine,” and placed her head back on Alicia’s shoulder. She watched the beating of Alicia’s heart pulsing in her neck as her hand caressed her back.

When the song ended, Devin walked her back to the table. “I need to hit the ladies room. I will be right back.”

Alicia watched her walk away. “Are you ok Boss?”

“Yes, Dom, I’m fine, why?”

“You just seem, I don’t know how to describe it, but different.”

“As in a bad different,” she asked?

“No, as in an unexpected different, something you didn’t expect either.”

“Dom, you have just confused the hell out of me.”

“I’m sorry, Boss just forget I said anything as long as you’re alright.”

“I had a really good time tonight Dom,” Alicia said.

“Good, I hope you will come back on a quieter night.”

“As soon as I can dig out my pool cue you can bet on it,” she said with a grin.

“What are we betting on now?” Devin asked.

“Coming back soon to shoot some pool.”

Devin took a long drink from her beer and reached into her pocket for three twenties. “Will this cover our drinks and a tip for Carol?”

“I have already got it covered,” Dom said.

“No, you paid the cover,” Devin said. “Please take it.”

Dom took a twenty from her hand. “For Carol,” she said.

“Fine, be that way,” she teased.

“Next time, tonight you were my guests,” Dom said.

“Ok, you win.”

“Are you ready Devin?” Alicia asked.

“Ready when you are.”

“Be careful going home Dom,” Devin said.

“Yes Mom,” Dom teased.

She walked them out to the car. “Thanks again for coming tonight. It meant a lot.”

“Thanks for asking us. I think it’s safe to say we had a great time.”

“Most definitely,” Devin added. “You’ve got a great spot here Dom and you should be proud.”

“Oh, I am,” Dom assured them. “Drive safe.”

Post Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm 
PipSqueak

Awesome, Alli! I can't believe how quickly you write. Did you write this months ago and just drip feeding us?? Glad it's a school night otherwise I'd want to dance!

*jumps off sofa, there's got to be a cd player here somewhere, nips out to find one*

Post Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm 
Allison

LOL Purp...when it flows it flows. A drip feed isn't a bad idea though. HHmmm goes off to ponder Wink

Alli

Post Tue May 11, 2010 11:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: