lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

She Couldn't Wait! (Response to 'She Calls Me Gorgeous')
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mdm Prez

Eire

*Whispers to Mel 'Did you notice Judge Eirelass has no underwear under that black robe?

Cat

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:02 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

LOL! Blow up doll? Very suspicious........wasn't there a recent theft of sex toys in the UK which included several blow up dolls????????

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:53 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Chord

HOORAY!! At last I find a juror on my side (*whispering...and she's been in the same position as me too...) Smile

Whoop, Whoop, Whoop....doing a happy dance.... then stopping to contemplate and wonder exactly what position Chord has been in!

*smiling....thanks for stopping for my trial Wink.

hugs,

Mel x

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:25 pm 
melons
Site Admin

My 'Gorgeous' Lady Cat,

do you realise the effect you have on me when I read what you say, mmmhhhmmm.

I quote: 'like her absofriggenlutely amazing picture, which turns me on, on command.'

*singin' Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah......careful or I'll be strutting around like a peacock!

Just imagine what'll happen when you meet me for real, I just hope you're prepared darlin' *chuckling Wink

I love you baby,

Your 'Sitting in a Cell' Lover,

Mel xoxox Arrow

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:30 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Cat again!

the rats ate all my evidence, including the blow up doll. You'd better hide that pic of me before they eat that up too!

I gave the little critters some of the pellets...I tried one but it got stuck between my teeth.

I love you baby

Your Mel xxx

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:33 pm 
melons
Site Admin

(((((((((((Real))))))))

hmmmm...not sure that I want my 'breast' pic up on ebay for all and sundry to see *blushing.

*Shouting out 'CAT...HIDE MY PIC WILL YA BABY?

hugs always,

Mel xxx Wink

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 pm 
melons
Site Admin

Judge Eire

WOW...that's the best sentence ever...a week of hard labour in the bedroom with CAT.....alone Smile

*kissing judge Eires hand...thank you...OMG...thank you.

hugs,

Mel

P.S I forgot to say, the rats ate the blow up doll and then fell ill after eating Mdms food pellets...!!

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:40 pm 
melons
Site Admin

hmmm. Cat

quote:
Eire

*Whispers to Mel 'Did you notice Judge Eirelass has no underwear under that black robe?

Cat

*Whispers back......I think the rats ate them!

Love always,

Your Mel xxx

Post Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:42 pm 
melons
Site Admin

((((((((((Dark)))))))))

quote:
Originally posted by DarkChyldesKiss:
LOL! Blow up doll? Very suspicious........wasn't there a recent theft of sex toys in the UK which included several blow up dolls????????
Hey, I remember that!! *chuckling. I'm already on one charge and in custody, don't lay that one on me too 'guv....I begs ya.

Wink

luv'n'hugs,

Mel xx

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: