lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

shock horror[F]

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
desert-fish

shock horror[F]

it's become a sortofa trendy expression to say "shock! horror!"...I have a friend who does this all the time and it really irritates me...

It is the ultimate in laziness
to use a word instead of your own face
your feelings of amazement to express.
Some word instead usurps its rightful place.

My revelations do astound her so
she will respond...expressionless exclaim:
"Shock! Horror!...well what do you know!"
visage expressionless, her face quite lame.

I let imagination run amock
I tell her that I came here from the moon.
Her cheeks remain immobile as a rock.
"Shock! Horror!", she says- her face a smooth balloon.

My friend I have to say I would prefer
if in your face I'd cause at least a stir!

©2007 Robynne

Last edited by desert-fish on Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:18 pm 
Eiregirl

pale,

That is wonderfully done and I love it and it expressed your thoughts and feelings very well.

The only problem I see...at the moment...is in the last line of the third stanza...you did not end the quote.

Hugs you tight...that is a wonderful poem.
Eiregirl Arrow

P.S.
Just because I did not go into great detail line by line does not mean I will not be back Wink Laughing

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
smart_cookie

Expressionlessly Cookie monotones I don't get it Pale what does it mean

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:17 pm 
desert-fish

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
pale,

That is wonderfully done and I love it and it expressed your thoughts and feelings very well.

The only problem I see...at the moment...is in the last line of the third stanza...you did not end the quote.

Hugs you tight...that is a wonderful poem.
Eiregirl Arrow

P.S.
Just because I did not go into great detail line by line does not mean I will not be back Wink Laughing

Aye aye captain...I think I have corrected my mistake

In the mean time I've posted another "funny" Very Happy

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:07 pm 
desert-fish

quote:
Originally posted by smart_cookie_smart:
Expressionlessly Cookie monotones I don't get it Pale what does it mean

pale says (without any expression whatsoever): shock! horror!- you didn't get it cookie? Twisted Evil

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:09 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: