lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

OUTlaws
Goto page 1, 2  Next
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
rachelle

OUTlaws

When the OUTaws, meet the INlaws
There’ll be quite a showdown
Gotta hide the women and children
Clear the streets of your straight town

Cause the rainbow wearin’ cowgirls
Are ridin’ into town
They pose a serious threat
Better lock yer daughters down

Better round up all the men
And arm the boys with you
I hear they’re bringin’ their vaginas
And perhaps a breast or two

They’re dangerous and they’re different
Ain’t much like our kind
Don’t want them talkin’ to our women
Or getting’ inside their little minds

So let’s line our street, boys
Shoot ‘em at first sight
Mow ‘em down, right away
Before they have time to fight

Cause they’re OUTlaws and we know it
We’ve seen their kind before
Gonna force them back in the closet
And securely the bolt the door

Wait a minute ya’ll, what’s happenin’?
Why our girls all goin’ outside?
What's my wife doin' up on that horse?
Where’s she think she’s gonna ride?

Holy shit! Boys, they’re all leavin’
What the hell we gonna do?
Who’s gonna fix us dinner?
And who the hell we gonna screw?

Look at ‘em all ridin’ away, boys
I guess we deserve, just what we get
Now that the dust has cleared away
The rainbow sun has finally set

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
rachelle

Damaged Goods--this was written for you. Have a HAPPY DAY! Smiles and hugs for you----rachelle

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

rachelle,

That was great.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rachelle

Damn E-girl, you are one fast cowgirl in your response---thanks, as always--rachelle

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:03 pm 
DamagedGoods

Rachelle,

You just made my day with this poem!! *Still laughing* Thanks sooooo much for writing it, sometimes it really seems like that's how a lot of people think! Great write as always, and thanks for sharing it!!

*Hugs*, Exclamation DG
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:56 am 
smart_cookie

....and the little town of Bible Straights was never the same again. Laffs! Wonderful stuff!

--Cookie

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 am 
chordphrute

nice, rach Smile

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:50 am 
Sunny

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rachelle, Thanks for a great write and for the laughs.

Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Roman

Rach,
Ain't that the truth being told?
Great write!
~Cheers, Jack

~ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ~

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:52 am 
rachelle

Dg--written for you--my Mormon sister---rachelle

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:16 pm 
rachelle

Cookie--thanks--welcome baaaack--hope your holiday went well--or Was someone making cookies?-----rachelle

Last edited by rachelle on Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:17 pm 
rachelle

Chordy---thanks!--(Bites your ass)mmmm-rachelle

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:19 pm 
rachelle

Sunny--thanks as always for taking the time to respond. i followed ur suggestion in the other poem. thanks--rachelle

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:20 pm 
rachelle

Jack--thanks as always--hope yur holiday went well--oh shit, You don't celebrate--my bad--lol--rachelle( I think you were one of the rainbow cowgirls in this poem--Ye-Haw!

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:23 pm 
DamagedGoods

Minx as a cowgirl? hmmm *tries to picture it*... only if the horse is made of steel and has a motor!!!

LMAO @ mormon sister.... I'm not "cured" enough to be!
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:31 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: