lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

A Crashing Death

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sunny

A Crashing Death

A CRASHING DEATH

My life as I have known it
Has come to a screeching halt
For upon my precious hard drive
A virus waged assault.

This plague attacked like sniper fire
Despite layers of protection
And now my hard drive’s plagued
By a terminal infection.

The geeks have worked quite hard
To recover every file
But it consumed with no regard
In such devastating style.

They say my hard drive’s dead
And my data is corrupted
From everything they’ve said
All my life’s been interrupted.

My calendar’s deleted
And my bookkeeping’s a mess
I feel so totally defeated
You can’t believe my stress!

Gone is every contact
And most backup files too
All records were attacked
It as if my life is through.

I lost all of my e-mail
Addresses up and went
I’ve tried to no avail
To recall all those I’ve send.

Destroyed are favorite places
And almost all my pics
Erased familiar faces
That virus was so slick!

A devastating viral kill
Like my life went up in smoke
I hope that hacker got his thrill
From this truly evil joke.

For from this crash I’ve cried
More tears than I will tell
I feel as if I died
And went straight to cyberHell!
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CYBERHELL

The risk taken with every download and every email opened

YUCK

Sunny,
That is a wonderful write

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ghost

another one i can totally identify with... except in my case it was total hardware failure. so now my life is locked up in a thin silver box. ewwwww.

sorry to hear about your disaster, sunny. at least we still have mels, so the poetry is saved!

great write.

regards
ghost

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:22 am 
Fernanda.F.Rocha

That hurts Evil or Very Mad I know the feeling very well.
excellent writing Exclamation Smile

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CYBERHELL

The risk taken with every download and every email opened

YUCK

Sunny,
That is a wonderful write

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Eire,
Glad you enjoyed. Yes, surfing the net is like having unsafe sex in a brothel Shocked Sending hugs Arrow

Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Last edited by Sunny on Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:50 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
another one i can totally identify with... except in my case it was total hardware failure. so now my life is locked up in a thin silver box. ewwwww.

sorry to hear about your disaster, sunny. at least we still have mels, so the poetry is saved!

great write.

regards
ghost

Ghost,
Sorry you two have had to contend with this cyberHell. I hope you've since recovered from the experience. Seems perhaps you should enshrine that silver box, huh?
Yes, I was able recover most of my writes from Mels and fortunately some of my files were on my other computer. So, all is not lost, but I'm still struggling with the aftermath. I can't tell you how many appointments I've missed and e-mails that will forever go unresponded to. Rolling Eyes

Wishing you a delightful day!

Sunny Cool

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:55 pm 
desert-fish

pale oh so wisely (i hope) keeps all her stuff on a removable flash drive!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sorry sunny, to hear about that but i already learned this lesson from a friend who had her e-mail account cleared out by a hacker

hope you recover:D

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:38 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by LadyMoon:
That hurts Evil or Very Mad I know the feeling very well.
excellent writing Exclamation Smile

Lady,
Thank you so much. So sorry for the late response. Please accept my humblest apologies Embarassed . Yes, it did hurt but good for us it's back up and running Very Happy Sending many hugs!

Sunny Cool

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:22 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by pale mirage:
pale oh so wisely (i hope) keeps all her stuff on a removable flash drive!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sorry sunny, to hear about that but i already learned this lesson from a friend who had her e-mail account cleared out by a hacker

hope you recover:D

Pale,
Yes flash drives are great for backup so long as the files that are being backupped aren't corrupted Crying or Very sad Thanks, I've since recovered. Sending many hugs!
Sunny Cool

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:28 pm 
Fernanda.F.Rocha

Sunny,
I don't know if I can apologise Twisted Evil I've to think about psychological damages!!! Razz ....Don't worry about that Poetess ... Exclamation Exclamation
Hugs Arrow
Fernanda

Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: