lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

I used to show my panties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Eiregirl

catches them and locks them away in a safe place and puts up a sign...

Mairi undies for sale

since they are slightly worn and full of holes...they are very expensive

Very Happy

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:07 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Form an orderly queue, everyone. Very Happy

Mb
xx

Post Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:08 pm 
desert-fish

is wondering where you get those pictures from
it's a toss up between the the poem and the pic really... Laughing

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:02 am 
Mairi bheag

google Smile

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:30 pm 
Sharman

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
catches them and locks them away in a safe place and puts up a sign...

Mairi undies for sale

since they are slightly worn and full of holes...they are very expensive

Very Happy

Eiregirl Arrow

How expensive are they? Very Happy

BTW Great poem Mairi

Shar Exclamation

Last edited by Sharman on Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 am 
Mairi bheag

Shar... ask my agent (Eire)... and thank you.

Mb
xx

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:22 pm 
Eiregirl

Sharman,

We have various colours and styles from red lace undies to black thongs...all slightly worn...but freshly washed.

The regular price is only 29.95 per pair but for a limited time only we offer you this deal...a mere 19.95 per pair and if we do not have what your looking for in stock...you just name what you want and we will go out and purchase a pair and Mairi will wear them at least one time...then we will wash them of course unless you would prefer otherwise and all of this we will do at cost plus 5.95 per pair (above cost).

This is your opportunity to take advantage of the exceptional deal and you must grab it while you can.

Come one come all get your own pari of Mairi undies.

Last edited by Eiregirl on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

(Eire... that crate has just arrived... am I really supposed to try on ALL of them?)

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:32 am 
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Mairi bheag:
(Eire... that crate has just arrived... am I really supposed to try on ALL of them?)

Uh huh...every single one...just think of it...Mairi undies worn by every woman on earth...there are billions of women out there...we will be the richest women on earth Shocked

put them on 10 at a time if you have to

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:33 am 
Mairi bheag

Ten at a time? Shhhhh... they'll hear you!

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:29 am 
Eiregirl

Hmmm...

We will start with just one pair at a time...then when the orders start pouring in you may be changing panties many many times a day Smile

ummm can i watch Very Happy

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:56 am 
Mairi bheag

[quote="Eiregirl"]

quote]

Well, I'll ask chordy, but I have a feeling I know what the answer will be! Wink

M

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:35 am 
Eiregirl

[quote="Mairi bheag"]
quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:

quote]

Well, I'll ask chordy, but I have a feeling I know what the answer will be! Wink

M

Of course the answer will be yes cause if she says no...well I will ummm I will hmmm well I will just have to tie her up and umm do things...like well hmmm things you know...hmm I will just have to tickle her till she says yes and then if she still says no well...will have to terrible things like uh well things yeah things Neutral but no worries she will say yes...or else Evil or Very Mad

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:25 am 
Mairi bheag

Eire.. keep digging. When you get to Australia, just say hi to DG for me.

Mb
xx

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:50 am 
Sharman

There is so many styles to chose from Very Happy
Well I do know they would have to be unwashed.... Twisted Evil

Now if Mairi does put 10 pairs on at a time I will pay extra for the bottom pair Wink

Shar Exclamation

Post Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:15 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: