lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

Poem (F)

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
smart_cookie

Poem (F)

I am alone
Writing this poem
Away from home
My alone
Poem.

Dear Smart_Cookie_Smart,

What drivel. I mean really, this is some of the weakest, most retarded doggerel I have ever read. Please give up writing poetry immediately and forever. Become an accountant. Drive a bus. Anything, just, for the love of god, woman, never write another line. Do this for mankind.

I mean, are you some chronic patient forgotten on a back ward, vacantly stabbing a finger at the keys of the laptop you stole from the nurse's station? Please press the button on the pager you undoubtedly wear at all times around your neck. Tell whomever responds that it is time for your electro-shock treatment.

Let's examine this tripe...

"I am alone". Wonderful start, Shakespeare, you are probably alone because your previous "poems" have scattered everyone who ever came near enough for you to grab by the sleeve and compel them to read your demented slop.

I would analyze the rest, but have developed a crippling migraine from simply considering it.

If you have any pens, pencils, crayons, or markers of any kind, please destroy them. If you are using a computer or other electronic device, please hurl it out the window, and then follow with yourself.

God, what awful shit!

(signed)

Your friend, Smile

X

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:53 am 
combatbaby

LMAO Laughing reading this whole thing has just made my day. Good stuff, smart cookie. Exclamation

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:16 pm 
magico

hahahaha

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:18 pm 
a topless scientist

Dear Smart Cookie,

You are a nutcase! but I love your writing. So, I would like you to carry on writing because, remember, you got me thanks to that special talent of yours : at least one friend and you'll never be alone again.

PLEASE VOTE FOR COOKIE THE POET!

We love you! Arrow

XOX

Ts

Post Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:52 pm 
Eiregirl

Laughing

Signs the ballot right behind topless

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:29 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
desert-fish

Re: Poem (F)

quote:
Originally posted by smart_cookie_smart:
I am alone
Writing this poem
Away from home
My alone
Poem.

Dear Smart_Cookie_Smart,

What drivel. I mean really, this is some of the weakest, most retarded doggerel I have ever read. Please give up writing poetry immediately and forever. Become an accountant. Drive a bus. Anything, just, for the love of god, woman, never write another line. Do this for mankind.

I mean, are you some chronic patient forgotten on a back ward, vacantly stabbing a finger at the keys of the laptop you stole from the nurse's station? Please press the button on the pager you undoubtedly wear at all times around your neck. Tell whomever responds that it is time for your electro-shock treatment.

Let's examine this tripe...

"I am alone". Wonderful start, Shakespeare, you are probably alone because your previous "poems" have scattered everyone who ever came near enough for you to grab by the sleeve and compel them to read your demented slop.

I would analyze the rest, but have developed a crippling migraine from simply considering it.

If you have any pens, pencils, crayons, or markers of any kind, please destroy them. If you are using a computer or other electronic device, please hurl it out the window, and then follow with yourself.

God, what awful shit!

(signed)

Your friend, Smile

X

Disclaimer!!!!: I have had several tequilas and am feeling kind of shit about my lovelife, my dead dog and the wrinkle i've developed on my bum so draw your own conclusions...

Well now lets see...The strength of this poem is the rhyme scheme which being exactly the same ohm sort of sound the whole way through is about as perfect as can be....one could probably meditate to it or something like that...
Unfortunately it goes downhill from there...
I can't really comment on the meter or even much on the content as the lines are so darn short that they are over almost as soon as they begin...
No wonder you're home alone if you have so little to say!

As for the second part of your submission...well that is exactly the sort of gobbledegook that I usually write when I've had several tequilas and am feeling kind of shit about my lovelife, my dead dog and the wrinkle i've developed on my bum ...

On the positive side the poem is so poor that it is likely to make all other contributions to mels (including your own previous work) seem like the works of genius by comparison... It is therefore likely to severely and permanently raise the self-esteem and pride of every other poet here. I would therefore like to encourage you to produce as much of this kind of thing as is possible. Do you think you could post one a day?

Well done and thank-you!
regards
pale
Wink

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:05 pm 
smart_cookie

LOL @ Pale !

Post Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:17 pm 
Avant-garde

Cookie,

I bet pale is gonna have a ell of a hang over! As for you dear nutty friend. I never know what you are going to say. Hmm is that a goos thing or a bad one. Nice to be confused for a god reason. Now I am to tired from thinking about this. I must go take a nap.

smiles,

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:05 pm 
desert-fish

quote:
Originally posted by smart_cookie_smart:
LOL @ Pale !

*hic*

Post Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:54 am 
desert-fish

quote:
Originally posted by babyrouse:
Cookie,

I bet pale is gonna have a ell of a hang over! As for you dear nutty friend. I never know what you are going to say. Hmm is that a goos thing or a bad one. Nice to be confused for a god reason. Now I am to tired from thinking about this. I must go take a nap.

smiles,

*urp* Evil or Very Mad

Post Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:55 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: