lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
humorous poetry,  humorous poems, humorous poem, humorous lesbian poetry, humorous lesbian poems, humorous lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, humour, humor, humorous, lesbian humour, lesbian humor, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Humorous Poetry

My Falcon Bird

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
smart_cookie

My Falcon Bird

One day I found a falcon bird
And took it home with me
Even though it talked so much
About its pedigree

I asked about its travels
And all that it did see
It said, "No matter where I look,
All I see is me!"

I said, "Teach me of the bird world"
As it preened before the glass
It said "What I know, is far beyond
Your dull simple ass!"

"You belong to me, my girl!"
It told me again and again
As it strutted like a turkeycock
There inside its pen

The gifts I gave my falcon bird
Seemed never enough for it
It preferred the deeper meanings
It saw in its own shit

One day I found my falcon bird
Had escaped and flown away
My one regret, I didn't shoot
That fucker the first day!

Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:56 pm 
Sunny

LOL!!! Yes regrets we all have a few. Seems like you got a case of "bird flew," I have no doubt the loss is hers, and the opportunity yours. Take care and please keep writing!

Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Last edited by Sunny on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:03 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
a topless scientist

You are delicious when you roar, Cookie! I love the way you use and arrange words to tell the world what in your heart... You always do it with infinite talent.
Love you,
XOX
Ts

Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:30 pm 
rachelle

Sorry the bird Plucked you over, better that she's flown the coop! You have a great sense of humor in what must be (from your writings) a difficult time. For me, tragedies must become comedies or I could never get through life----smiles for you---rachelle

Post Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Avant-garde

Coookie,

This is so bad but a funny way to express your pain and anger. You are starting to heal of you can joke about it a little. Whe you want to go falcon hunting look up the NCC we will go with.

smiles,

Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:19 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: