nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Nature Poetry

The place for wonder

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Bethanne

The place for wonder

Have you ever wondered how it got there?
That ring of trees in the wood?
Every forest walk I have ever taken has led me
to that ring of trees in the wood.
Does every forest have one?

It is the best place to sit and dream
To think and to wonder.
My daydreams have brought me answers,
they have brought me peace.
My thoughts that have been generated within
that ring of trees in the wood
have always been clear.

But my question remains.
My wonderings still rumble within me.
How did it get there?
That ring of trees in the wood.
Does every forest have one?
I shall continue my walks and dream some more.

Post Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Bethanne,
Very nice! Great job sweet one. Keep em coming!
Dig deep, bring out those buried feelings!! I would like to see more. I wish you and yours a happy holiday season.
peace,
Linda

Post Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:21 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Bethanne

<SMILE> Thank you Linda. I love my thinking spot. You know, that little ring of trees in the wood. Every forest seems to have one. Meet me there.
((hugs))
Bethanne

Post Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:05 am 
Linda Bray

Bethanne,
I'm sitting under the trees in the shade....waiting. I wish you a wonderful weekend and I hope you are staying warm and dry. Take good care.
Peace,
Linda

Post Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:10 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: