BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Other

Short Story-Erotica

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Femmetech

Short Story-Erotica

**This story contains graphic lesbian scenes, and is not intended for individuals under 18**

~Encounter~

I. Jessica

The autumn leaves were falling, covering the ground in a collage of red, orange and yellow. The air filled with the scent of hickory chips burning in fireplaces to push out the cold that consumed the world. A light haze blanketed the trees causing them to be only a shadow of themselves. Jessica Holstein late again for work, quickly brushed her long black hair, and threw it up into the ponytail that had become her workday trademark. Gazing critically at her reflection she thought to herself, Jessica, “you look anything but happy, and your age is starting to show.” How very critical she was of herself, not even in her prime at the young age of 31.

Giving herself one more disapproving stare in the mirror she rushed out of the bathroom to grab her briefcase off of the kitchen table. Looking at her watch she grimaced “damn! 8:45 going to be late again!” As she hurried to her car, she barely noticed the beautiful scenery that surrounded her. Slamming her car into gear she tore out of the driveway, racing to her job, where she was working in the Accounting department doing payroll. Not a job that made her skip with glee every morning.

II. Amanda

Across town Amanda Jackson, a thick, curvy, sporty looking woman in her mid- 40’s busily worked out on her home gym. Her muscular arms covered in perspiration as she lifted the weights up and down, straining to push the bar up to the top, before letting it come back down slowly. Her short, strawberry-blonde hair rained little droplets of sweat down her brows and across her cheeks.

Her mind drifted off to thoughts of a woman she had met the other day at Empire Precision Products, one of the companies that Amanda provided computer support to. They were having trouble with several of their computers not connecting to the Network and Amanda; a self-employed Computer Technician had been called in to trouble shoot their network problems. She thought about how the woman in Accounting looked, swearing at her computer in frustration, her long black hair falling out of its tightly wound ponytail, an absolutely stunning woman, standing 5’9 made up mostly by her gorgeous long legs. Green eyes speckled with flecks of gold that sparkled. Her full lips were temptation to anyone who gazed upon them. Walking up towards Jessica's cubicle, Amanda could hear her grumbling, “Damn thing never works when I need it to! I swear these things are alive!” Amanda’s eyes tracing the length of Jessica’s long legs, up to the soft, blue skirt suit she was wearing that fit her slender frame perfectly.

Trying like hell to gain her composure and remain focused Amanda tried to concentrate on the network problem and its resolution. “Excuse me Ms.” Amanda said extending her hand to introduce herself to Jessica. Still frustrated, Jessica barely noticed Amanda standing there. Gazing at her computer with an angry stare Jessica mumbled something about ‘pushing the thing out of the window’ and without even so much as glancing at Amanda extended her hand out to greet her back. Amanda made another attempt to get direct eye contact from the gorgeous angry woman in front of her. “My name is Amanda Jackson, I am here to work on the network, and before you sacrifice that computer to the garbage can outside may I have a look at it?” Jessica finally looking away from her computer turned to see Amanda. Pleasantly surprised at the sight of Amanda, Jessica caught her mind thinking, Hello sexy technician! Now a little bit embarrassed about her outbursts, she felt her face become warm. She laughed a little at Amanda’s comment and stepped aside for her so that she could sit in her chair. Jessica starred at Amanda’s broad shoulders, and strong arms, feeling her heart pick up its pace as she began to entertain dirty little thoughts in her mind. Amanda feeling the tingling sensation that she was being watched, turned around quickly and sees Jessica gazing right at her. She smiled a coy smile at her and then looked back at the flickering monitor. Jessica now really embarrassed, said that she had to go take care of some ‘things’ and would be back later. No! Don’t leave you lovely little creature, I haven’t even gotten your number yet. Amanda thought to herself. Disappointed at the absence of Jessica she focused on the task at hand, quickly resolving the problem. On her way out of Jessica’s office Amanda looked around hoping to see a glimpse of this beautiful woman who had captured her curiosity and hunger, but there was no sight of her.

Amanda’s replay of the previous days events was interrupted by the sound of the telephone ringing loudly in the dining room. Startled, she nearly dropped the weights onto herself; clumsily trying to keep them balanced she lowered them onto the bar. She ran out to grab at the phone and answered nearly out of breath “hello”. A high-pitched woman’s voice was telling her that she was with Empire Precision Products and they needed her to come back in to do some more work, apparently now their e-mail server was down. Trying not to shout out ‘hell yes!’ at the thought of seeing Jessica again, Amanda merely said, “No problem, I can be there in 45 minutes.” As she hung up the receiver a Cheshire cat type smile crossed her lovely chiseled face. This smile remained with her as she jumped into the shower to get ready to go.

III. Meeting

Jessica was busy pounding away on her keyboard when she saw Amanda walking in. She felt the warmth from yesterday’s encounter returning to her cheeks. Amanda glanced over at her and smiled, Jessica couldn’t help but to return her smile with a warm, eager smile back. Amanda kept on walking and Jessica watched her as she headed towards the room that all of the computer servers were kept in. Amanda’s posture was perfect, she walked like she had served in the military, strong, consistent steps. She was dressed in black slacks that hugged her perky, full bottom that swayed gently as she moved. Her shoulders and arms looking like they were wanting to break out of the conservative white colored dress shirt she was wearing. Her hair short, spiky and playful, just begging to have fingers running thought it. Jessica watched until she slipped out of sight. Every now and then, Jessica would look up to see if Amanda had emerged from the computer room yet. Feeling a little pinch of disappointment when she noticed she hadn’t. Looking at her watch the arms stretching into position of 11:30, Jessica stretched and gathered her things to head out to get a bite to eat. Just as she was about to get into her car she heard a voice yell behind her “Hey do you want some company?” She turned to see Amanda walking briskly towards her. Smiling Jessica replied “sounds good, would be nice to have some company today”. As soon as they were both seated in the car, they looked at each other, their eyes becoming locked onto one another. The chemistry was so strong between them it felt like a thick rope was tied around their waists pulling them in towards each other.

Amanda deciding to take advantage of the situation says “um, how about if I make you something at my house for lunch, I can whip us up some pasta or something?” Jessica looking slightly nervous about the prospect hesitantly replies, “ok”. Amanda sensing her hesitation replies “Aw, come on I’ll let you throw my computer out the window if my cooking is bad”. Both women laugh.

The ride to Amanda’s house goes by quickly as the conversation flows easily between the two women. Amanda’s light-hearted fun nature quickly entices Jessica to overcome her usual mild case of shyness. They continued to talk and laugh as they pulled into Amanda’s driveway. Jessica unbuckled her seat belt and started to open her door when Amanda said “don’t you even think about opening that door”. Well, well, well, Jessica thought to herself as she smiled at Amanda who was now fumbling to get her own seatbelt off so she could try to work her chivalrous magic on Jessica. As they walked into the house Jessica became intrigued with what she saw. There were computer parts all over the house; it looked like a mini rummage sale for computer geeks. Laughing Jessica said, “I thought I was the only one who wanted to tear apart a computer”. Amanda laughing too said “Yes, but, my dear, I aspire to put these all back together into whole computers someday”. Amanda continued saying, “I would have cleaned up more but well you know the line”. She scrambled to move some of her ‘projects’ out of the way to make room for Jessica to sit down. “Make yourself at home and I’ll be back out with your lunch quickly. Today’s special is Linguini and Clam sauce, compliments to Michellini’s frozen dinners” Jessica burst out laughing, “Some cook you are”. Amanda smirked and retorted, “Yes, but I give service with a smile”. With that she walked into the kitchen and began getting lunch prepared.

Jessica, tried to adjust her ponytail, and pulled out her compact to get a quick look at herself. Ugh, she thought. Throwing the compact back in her purse. She heard the loud beep of the microwave signaling that lunch was ready, and a moment later Amanda was walking out with a plate of pasta, a napkin, and silver wear. “Here you are” Amanda said, proud of her accomplishment, and handed the plate to Jessica’s outstretched hands. Amanda not seeing the hard drive sitting on the floor stumbled onto it and the plate of pasta landed in Jessica’s lap. “OUCH!” Jessica shrieked, “Oh my God! I am soooooooooooo Sorry!” Amanda said fumbling for the napkin, trying to wipe all of the pasta off of Jessica’s skirt. Moving the napkin over Jessica’s lap, Amanda looked up to see Jessica starring at her with those big, green eyes, a sultry smile now covering her face as she said, “there is some over here.” pointing to her bare left leg that was dripping with a few strands of linguini. Amanda’s heart now pumping fast, a strong ache filling her inside, as the anticipation of what was to come consumed her. Looking at Jessica’s long sultry leg covered in _mocha skin, Amanda’s mouth was magnetically drawn to it, slowly running her tongue up her leg and to the pasta that now rested there. She ate each strand as if it was the only source of nourishment that she would have for months to come. A long sexy sigh escaped Jessica’s full lips. Amanda’s hungry mouth made her way up to the edge of Amanda’s skirt, pushing it up to her waist; she eyed her now exposed white, lacy panties. Moving her head up to the top of her panties, Amanda skillfully used her teeth while lifting Jessica’s body up to pull them off of her body. Jessica felt her body melt into quivering submission as Amanda mastered her soft pinkness and lapped up her honey wine. The sensation of Amanda rolling her tongue over and over her swollen clit, sent her convulsing from one climax into the next, grabbing onto Amanda’s head and pulling at her hair as she glided smoothly into each orgasm. Amanda looked up to see Jessica’s face covered in small droplets of sweat, her lips open as deep moans escaped them, so exquisite she was, wanting to taste her, never to stop, hunger insatiable. Pulling at Amanda’s shoulders, she begged for her to come up to her face so she could taste herself on her. They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing around each other’s in unison. Jessica grabbed at Amanda’s shirt, trying to rip it from her, pulling the buttons off, frantically, until her full breasts and perky, pink nipples were freed. Amanda tugging at Jessica’s suit trying to get her completely free of the stuffy restrictive clothing that kept her from the feeling of silky skin. Clothes were thrown onto the floor until two naked silhouettes were all that covered the couch. Amanda rubbed her breasts all over Jessica’s warm, soft body, kissing her everywhere that her lips landed, running her hands over her small, hard nipples, and twisting them slightly as Jessica bit her lip lost in ecstasy. Jessica grinded her tiny hips up onto Amanda’s firm, strong stomach, leaving trails of glistening droplets. Meeting each other’s lips Jessica moved her body in the sitting position in front of Amanda and both women began to softly penetrate each other with anxious fingers. Hips grinding in motion with the penetration, breasts rubbing against each other, eager mouths meeting every part of their bodies. Until exhausted, the two women collapse into a twisted mesh of warm skin, and swollen nipples.

As they lay in trembling arms they kiss each other savoring the smell of their passion around them. Hesitantly they get dressed and get ready to go back to work. Still breathless Jessica said, “That was an absolutely Devine lunch Amanda, I most definitely want to dine here again.” Amanda smiled sweetly at Jessica and said, “so you shall beautiful…so you shall”

V. Next Day

The next morning Jessica climbs out of bed, and gets busy going through the motions of getting ready for work; she lets her hair lay softly on her shoulders and gazes at her reflection in the mirror. The woman in the mirror who looks back at her is wearing a beautiful satisfied smile. On the way to her car, she notices the crisp smell of autumn in the air, and the collage of colors from the leaves that are covering the ground and thinks…. What an absolutely gorgeous day it is!

Author:© 2004, Johanna Albee

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:25 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jewels

WOW......

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:52 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: