BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Please Think Of My Siblings: Kelsie and Kyle

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EverydayAngelKarie

Please Think Of My Siblings: Kelsie and Kyle

Please everyone, have my sister Kelsie in your thoughts. She is having issues with a disease she has been diagnosed with as of last year. She spent two months in the hospital last year dealing with the same thing. She just turned 15 on Tuesday and doesn't deserve to be going through anything like this. She cares about people more than I ever have, she is kind, she loves animals, she tries to help people through things whenever she can, and she is hilarious, beautiful, and creative. She is basically the best part of my life. Hanging out with my sister is always my favorite part of the day. Her disease won't ever completely go away, but it doesn't always have to be a problem in her life that stops her from doing things she would rather do.

She has Ulceritive Colitis. It's a very horrible problem to have, and I can't imagine being a teenage girl and having to deal with the same thing. When I was 15 I did nothing that I was supposed to do, and everything I wasn't supposed to. I glorified drugs, and dead things, and wanted to drink, and never did homework or paid attention to things that were very important and then until I was about 19 I had done a lot of things that I am not very proud of, but here I am with an able body.

And on the other hand, we have my sister who is a very positive girl that has no intention to do anything crazy or wrong like how I did, and her body is being overtaken by health issues not completely understood. I feel horrible, and I'm sure she does too. And, well, I am just scared. I don't want anything to hinder my sister's life from going where it can go, which is to places that I know I will never get to.

She is an amazing person, and I just hope you all will pray or hope or whatever it is that you do, that she will be okay, and that this will only be a painful phase in part of her life.

Also, I do have a brother that you can think about in your prayers, thoughts, or whatever, who is in prison yet again for very stupid things. And they aren't even prison-worthy if you ask me, but it is what it is. He's an alcoholic and constantly in trouble with the law. He's been doing this type of thing since we was about 13, I am two years older than him but I've never been able to really help him, either that or he just doesn't really listen, and well, I just want him to get better too. And I think that he too can benefit from positive hopeful energy surrounding him.

As the oldest one out of the three of us, I feel like heartbroken that my younger siblings have these problems that are completely out of my control. I love them both and I want their lives to be wonderful, and in my heart I know that they will be. They just need a lot of help through these times.

Thank you.

~Karie Anonymous

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

You and your siblings are in my thoughts, Karie. I hope that your sister will have more good days than bad, and be able to manage her illness so that she has a very good quality of life. I hope that your brother can beat his demons and find something in life that is worth working toward even with his illness of alcoholism. And I hope you continue to be the kind and thoughtful sibling you are and that you receive more in the way of love than you have already given. God Bless. Thoughts and prayers with you all. Sincerely, J

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm 
SexyKaz

Consider it done Karie they will be in my thougts and prayers sending positive thoughts to you all

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

I hear you EDA. The medicos will care for your sister and once they get her treatment regime totally effective, like you say, this illness will become manageable and her life will hopefully not be disturbed too much.
What you can do for her, besides the love and support you already give, is to care about yourself just as much as you do her. If you are happy, healthy and stable you can help her work towards the same goal. Im sorry about your brother, and I truly know what it is like to have a family member in this situation. I dont mean for this to sound harsh but unfortunately you cant help him - you can only love him - and I can tell you already do that.

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: