BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

how should i feel about this

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lowbrowartfan

how should i feel about this

A good friend of mine and I have what I would consider a flirtacious friendship. Also, when she drinks, she hints at messing around with me. I never really got the hints per se. The following link is some background of that saga. http://www.melswebs.com/generalboards/viewtopic.php?t=598
Anyway, I thought I was who she was trying to get. We went on vacation (spring break) with our mutual best friend to a rather debaucherous city. They ended up hooking up when really drunk, boys were involved. I was a little put off by that but it was rationalized to me by our best friend that it was spring break and the city that facilitated it. The part that I learned recently was that about a month or so ago, they had a threesome with my friend's ex fiance. My best friend went down on her during that interlude. Apparently when my best friend went to visit her a few weekends ago, girl kissed her. My best friend told me that they do it for the boys. I can't help but feel jealous or something. I'm not sure how to feel b/c girl drives me crazy flirting and hinting then negating it. I feel like why is she saying this stuff to me if she's going to mess with our best friend.
[/url]

Post Sat May 14, 2005 4:30 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hello,

Well, what would you tell someone else if this were not you? Your heart is precious and should be treated as such. This teasing, push pull energy is not at all good for a friendship. Why not just talk to her and get it out in the open. What's the worst that can happen? I mean, if you are really friends? The worst is she will say no and it goes no further and you dont have to put up with it anc can move on... if she says yes, then you have some further exploring to do.

All in all, i think a win win situation.

brat

Post Sun May 15, 2005 12:36 am 
lowbrowartfan

Thank you for your advice. I've been trying to communicate with her for the past few days but no text or call back so i think that means something. When I was talking to her before she came to town to visit I told her that if she didn't call me that weekend that I wouldn't take it personally. Was that a shitty thing to say?
I think that I should give up on her, it is not getting any more clear and progress is not being made. The fact that my best friend went down on her and girl that drives me crazy tried to make a move on her again really bothers me still. Is that unfair of me to be bothered by that?

Post Mon May 16, 2005 7:00 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: