BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

Jings... is this thread still going?

Post Sat May 21, 2011 6:00 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Yes'm it is! Its a valuable way for people to release their feelings, just so long as everyone remembers that they are not to attack, disparage, condemn or even mention by name other Mel's members. Also that if you wish to comment on a post it is best done in a PM, and not on the actual thread post.

So MB, did you have something to vent about LOL?

HugZ, MG

Post Sat May 21, 2011 6:44 am 
Mairi bheag

No more than usual!

Mb
xx

Post Sat May 21, 2011 6:53 pm 
Navy girl

Dear So and So,

Why can't you love me back? I do everything for you, I love you more than anyone in the world ever has, you told me so. I know I'd take better care of you than any man in the world. I love you so much it hurts. It hurts everyday. Every morning as I take you to school it hurts. Every night at work together hurts. Seeing you flirt with the guys, hearing you talk about crushes. It hurts. And you know it hurts. I told you it did.

When I finally told you how I felt about you, all you could say is "You find someone so much better than me. But thats not true. I know with all of my heart that there is no one else out there for me. You are it. Everyday I want to die when I remember I can't have you. Everyday I think about how soon, very soon, you'll find new freinds, a boy friend, and I won't be your best friend, your favorite person. Soon you'll leave me too. Soon I'll be alone and still all I want is to be with you. I'd give up everything for you. Everything, all my plans and hopes. All I need in my life is you.

It hurts so bad. Why can't you just love me back?

Post Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 am 
Tracey

Dear So and So

it was a really bad idea inviting you to come camping with us! not sure what to do now, whether still support you or not?

i know at least one person will kick my ass for supporting you once again when all you end up doing is hurting me!

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Tue May 31, 2011 3:52 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Dear So & So...

I often wonder what it is that drives you. What makes you so angry.
You came to my work and verbally attacked me...I didn't provoke you, I haven't contacted you in any way for a year now, how did you come to the conclusion that all of a sudden it was ok to attack me at my job? Why did you feel the need to attack me at all? Why can't you just leave me alone as I have done for you? You made it clear that I am not your daughter anymore...so why do you feel the need to exert 'power' over me? You have none...come to grips with that.
So I filed for a restraining order. Court makes things so black and white doesn't it? Explaining to a complete stranger why my mother feels the need to make my life hell...asking for an order of protection from you. Its awful that it come this far. You used to be the one that said you'd always protect me...now I'm seeking protection FROM you. How sad.
The judge turned me down...not enough proof of the stalking, defamation of character, attacks and the rampage you have set your self on to destroy my life...so I'm denied protection. That's quite a joke to you isn't it?
You probably went home from court smiling and joking around about how stupid I was for even trying...while I sat in the arms of my wife and cried wondering why you are who you are, and why I need the restraining order to begin with. How is it fair that the state now deems it lawful for you to do what you've been doing?
Its ok. I'm ok. Life goes on...but one more step outside the line, one more attack, text, call, etc and I'm going straight back to the courthouse, and will not be leaving empty handed. I just pray that by at least showing you I'm serious you will get the point and I won't have to bother.

Post Tue May 31, 2011 11:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SWAY

Dear You,

I thought you would be the exception to the rule that exes can be friends. You definitely proved me wrong this morning, and I don't know whether to be pissed off about it, or very upset. I really thought I'd have a friend for life in you. We have shared some very hard things in common, and thought that would have bonded us for life, but I guess I was wrong.

I want you to know that I wish you nothing but happiness in life. Even though you have been nasty to me, I still harbor no ill feelings toward you. You will always hold a place in my heart....

Love,
JP

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:43 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So

So...It's my choice, and I'm going to have to live with it! Do you honestly believe that I would have 'chosen' this? Especially at my time of life? Do you think I like being part of a minority who are at the very least misunderstood and at worst reviled by the general population? Do you think I enjoy being treated differently by people I have known for so many years? Do you think I'm happy at the thought of living on the financial breadline for the latter years when I could have had a happy, secure retirement? Why on earth would you think I have CHOSEN this?

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:02 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Dear So-and-So,

Thank you for leaving your mark on this world. Thank you for touching so many hearts and minds ... for holding so many hands.

This moment is the beginning of the rest of our lives.

The wheel spins round once more. We run and run, but we know not where to or why. Drifting atop mountain riffs, betwixt the inner voices, I hear you -- playing freely, of course.

"What to do?" is not so much a question as it is a reflection, a contemplation. We know what to do: we do what we know. As I played for him, I will sing for you: deep, soulful incantations giving way to alto memories: a sprig of hope as an offering.

I will sing until I can no longer weep.
Beyond weeping, I will continue singing.

With you by my side
playing harmonies,
I can go now
fearlessly
Living.

Post Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:55 am 
girlwithguitar4447

Dear So and So,

A tip for you. When a biker, such as myself has the right of way it is typically considered kind (and legal) to allow them to pass through the intersection before you try and turn. I know that for myself, I did not appreciate having to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting the side of your stupid car because you were in such a rush you could not wait 5 seconds for me to pass. I know you saw me; you freakin looked right at me. Nor did I appreciate how even as I went flying over the handle bars and skidded on the concrete you did not even slow, let alone stop to see if I were okay. I am okay, by the way. Not that you cared. So as I sit here tonight with my evening's plans ruined I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for all the bruises, all the pain, and especially the pain in my elbow. Thanks a ton.

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:36 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

Dear So & So...

My entire life I have considered you my dad. You raised me from a baby, and never ever treated me as though I was not your blood. I love you with every ounce of being within myself...and yet...a year ago you wrote me off. Disowned... What an ugly word.
There are so many things I want to say to you, but, instead I will simply place my rant here, in a place you will never see so that I can save what little pride I have left by not telling you the hole you left in my heart can never be filled. You already know that, and you have made it very clear that it doesn't matter.
So as I sit here tonight, on Father's Day thinking about you, the man who was my father in all the ways that counted, I hope you are happy and having the kind of day that makes you smile. I hope your life is content, and that my mother makes you as happy as you ever dreamed you could be...I hope your heart is full...but yet that somewhere deep inside, even just at little bit, that sometime today, you simply missed me and the love you once had for me. And I hope in that moment, you felt my pain.

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So

Well, I'm afraid you have the dubious honour of being my first ever stalker. In case you are wondering how you came about this title it happens when you constantly barrage someone with unwanted text messages after being told again and again that I don't wish to hear from you. You will also be the first phone number I have ever blocked when I find out how to do it. You will, unfotrunately for some people in my future, become the reason I am more likely to listen to people when they tell me someone is full batshit, fruit loop crazy and that I should have nothing to do with them. Before you I tried to form my own opinion and make up my own mind once I knew them a little better. That's a shame Sad

Post Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:16 pm 
Outdoors65

Dear Slum Lord,

I guess it is true, you get what you pay for. I was hoping this was a diamond in the rough and that you would appreciate having a tenant who cares about the environment in which she lives. The FILTHY carpet, washing machine, and bathtub, and the broken window treatments are evidence of otherwise. You say you like this building to be the nicest on the block...you have a LONG way to go before that happens. Glad it is a safe neighborhood, so that the hole in the front door isn't noticed as evidence of an easy break-in target. The countdown on this 1-year lease begins...only 359 days left!!! And yes, I will be taking the new window treatments with me since I purchased and installed them.

Oh...and can I just say how excited I am about smelling every meal that my upstairs neighbors make for the next year...

...edited edition: I thought you said the washing machine worked. It works to the point of emptying the water out onto the floor in the water heater/furnace closet. Wow...you REALLY care about your properties!

Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

Dear So-and-So,

Please let me make the right decision today -- fueled by objectivity and equanimity, not by passion and certainly not by fear.

With an open heart,
~Eilidh

Post Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 am 
chordphrute

Dear so and so,
Please give me the strength to stand by her side as she heals.

cp

Post Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:29 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: