BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DamagedGoods

Dear so and so's,

I won't pretend I know all the background here, because I don't and the truth is I don't care to. I also don't care who has a problem with who, who is hacking who, or who is accusing who. What I do know is that there seems to be a private fight going on very publicly between a bunch of people who should know better. I know they say it's a small world, but in fact it isn't. It's actually a big enough world that those of you bickering on here don't have to see each other at all if you choose not to. If anyone has a problem with others on the site no one is forcing them to stay. If I wanted to watch people act like children I'd spend some time at the local preschool! Come on people, lighten up! Take the bickering off the boards if you must argue at all... better yet, stop giving those you are arguing with any more of your time. If it's really that hard every computer has a magic solution... see the lil button over there marked POWER!?! Press that and all this just disappears!! Wink

Yup, I may get banned, and no doubt slammed with comments such as "You don't have to be here either you know!"... so to save time and deal with that in advance, I'm aware that I don't have to be here, but I actually enjoy it here most of the time... it just makes me sad to see the sharp stabs being given out freely on here lately. At least take a look at the situation and decide if fighting a bunch of font and emoticons is really worth all the aggravation. If you decide it is well, I'll let you all slug it out... but know that I'll be pitying you for having a life so empty that this is what it boils down to.

Now kiddies, play nice or I'm taking away the crayons.... and I'll eat all the best colours!!!!!

*Hugs to all* DG

P.S. If it's decided to boot/ban me for this post, please can the booter wear soft shoes... I'm tired and fragile and have way too much to do in the next few weeks to be out of commission for long.... roll on November and 14 beautiful Summery uni free weeks!!
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:14 am 
chordphrute

Dear so and so -

As I write this, you're sitting a foot from me. I wish I could tell you I'm about to back away slowly. It's better that way.

chordphrute

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:18 am 
chordphrute

PS So and so -

I heart DG.

..but .. she knows that Smile

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am 
Mairi bheag

(all my so-and-sos are outside this forum)

Dear So-and-so

I am so sorry the love of your life died all those years ago. I am so sorry you married that stoner and now keep quiet just for a peaceful life. I want you to know that if ever I meet him on a cliff path, I'll trip him up for you.

------------------------------------------

Dear so-and-so

With a wicked chuckle I say... ye gods how I hate you! I want to kiss you, I want to fuck you, I want to whip you, I want to dominate you... and then when you are begging for more, I want to refuse it! I never realised how sexy it could be to hate someone... and I am still chuckling at this ridiculous feeling.

-------------------------------------------

Dear so-and-so

How many decades has it been? I don't know where you are or how your life went. I can only remember how you were then. I have never stopped being sorry about how I treated you. It started the whole rotten process of "me", and over the years the world - particularly the world of relationships - gave me so much karmic payback that (if you think about me at all these days) you must be satisfied by now that I have got what I deserved.

Dear so-and-so

Thank you for the birthday kiss. I'm sorry I don't love you back.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 am 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

~lets have a little break from dear so n so'ing....

call me old fashioned... but it is sunday after all.... lets rest for a bit

x

'don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement'

~peace comes from knowing only love is real~

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: