BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MdmPrez

Pharos

Ty, ph...when I read your reply I cried...ty

Cat

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm 
MdmPrez

cord

Thank you very much.

Cat

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm 

Thoughts with you, Cat, and with you, Mel. It'll be all right. We care too much about this site to have anything happen to it. We have a comradery despite all of our differences. It's our family outside of our families, and we owe Mel a great deal of gratitude for that. Not easy being a guardian to us all. I hope and pray that those involved will really truly try and make peace and not harm anyone in thought, word or deed. We're just not going to let harm come to our family here. "J"

Post Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:07 pm 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

Dear so n so policymaker...

think about what you asked for before complaining about what 'answers' you get... you can only be told what the research says, not second guess what is in your head... we all know it's common sense so if you want to throw away thousands of pounds on a pointless exercise just remember that you are doing so to keep yourself in a job...

fortheloveofagood... systematic review of reviews of reviews of reviews of what everbody already bloody knows - next time ask a more informed question!

*bleugh*

x

'don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement'

~peace comes from knowing only love is real~

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 am 
melons
Site Admin

Dear So and So'sss

it's about time you found a cure for the common cold!! *sniffle.

*cough

Mel

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 am 
MdmPrez

J

Thank you for your post. It's truly beautiful!

Cat

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:07 pm 
MdmPrez

Dear So and So

You REALLY don't know who you're messing with.
Internet hacking is a crime as well as identity theft and intellectual property theft. Also, character assassination charges could also be brought.
I have a cadre of attorneys who work for me and more money than you
can count.
I'm sick of this crap, you've pushed me to the limit.

Cat

Last edited by MdmPrez on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm 
wishonastar

*note to self* Don't piss off Mdm!!

Post Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 pm 
Onyxia

* seconds that* Wink

Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm 
BdeCaunteton

Dear So-and-so...

I'm sorry that our relationship couldn't work out; I know my crying all last night made you uncomfortable. I understand, like I said before I got out of the car, keeping quiet is how a lot of people who get involved with me are naturally emotionally closed off and the fact that you closed off last night (although I know it was completely out of the blue, both you and I know it had always been in the back of our heads; me when we're together and you when we're apart) did hurt me. I need someone who is quick on their feet...

I have too many need's and you always said I'm not "too" anything. I felt good being myself around you and my natural pessimism of myself came out. You definitely never deserve to sit through that. But I'm happy I met your kitties and puppy and your mother; I only hope she's understanding about the break-up and not think me a crazy person for breaking up with her little girl.

You are too special and I know you'll find someone who is perfect for you. Unfortunately with me and that "special person" it is far more difficult and painful than you can ever know and I feel terrible for telling you the honesty of already finding my soul mate.

Kissing you today hurt me the most, I felt your tears on my cheeks and I know vice versa, you hold a very special place in my heart. I just wish we could have worked out. If we did not live in this era and without the internet as a source for really finding that one special person; I really would settle down with you. But I need more. I'm surprised you don't hate me. Don't!! Because I want you to teach me how to knit. =)

- B

Dear So-and-so...

I have no more words. You are the only person who understands me, gets me, and both of us are fully aware we are soul mates. But I know that there's a probability it just won't work. And, I hate you. I know, I shouldn't say that. I dislike you? Perhaps. Only through the frustration of the fact that through our online and on the phone relationship that there is more than just sex and love; the fact I could get lost in a conversation with you and be massively turned on just by your intellect... you do realize that immediately ruins any chance of any relationship I have [perhaps until you come back from India next January].

I don't know what to think about the possibility of us; 'cos all I can do is cry. Ever since around ten o'clock last night I have been crying on and off and I CAN'T STOP. I don't know what any of my friends could put in perspective in their perceptions about you and I. And our little match-maker who I called last night 'cos when I was in the angry stage and hated you more than ever... and her... thinks the way you and I dance around each other is ridiculous and that both of us need to make up our minds. And I was able to when I was with ... well her .

Now I'm back to the quiet of my mind that hates being single and that part of my brain that has tried to push you out, you're back in. But will your naivety just break us up? Take a chance on soul mate love? What? So-and-So... WHAT??? I don't know what to do, so suck up your goddamn naivety and make a choice, please! 'Cos I'm trapped and I don't know what to do. It's your move.

- B

Dear So-and-so

Thanks for cheering me up today even though I still feel like shit. Just don't EVER sing again! (Or rather, never sing backstreet boys unless you KNOW the lyrics.) Especially if we're in a moving vehicle because I swear to God I will jump out in absolute horror. See you Thursday, I don't like astronauts but I'm only going because the director is David Bowie's son.

- B

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:14 pm 
LostNLove

Dear So and SO....

I Love you But Dangit I need My space To Just be Me...Not spend every hour of the day with you... I Have a Life...Kids....Job... Things to Do Just as You Do.. I wont Lose My independence and Myself Just because I fell In Love with you! I Need to Still be Me an You still need to Be You... then We Can BE US!

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 am 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Dear so and so

Can you please design emg's that don't hurt so bad. i hurt bad enough and then zap! My whole body spasms! Then the needles came and ZAP!
I know they serve a purpose but couldn't you find a kinder and gentler way?

Dear so and so

i hate that my emg shows nerve problems above my lumbar and cervical fusions. I hate the it might be pointing at more fusions. I dont know if I can handle more fusions. I've never been the same since my surgeries. I'm tired of the pain. I'm tired of the medication.

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am 
Phoenix
Moderators

Dark,

I respect you so much for your perseverance. May you find peace and rest today. Many hugs.

Phoenix

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:04 pm 
MdmPrez

Dear So and Sos

Did you know that even if a computer hacker has lost or changed computers they can still be identified based on the hackee's computer data?

Amazing the times we live in, simply Amazing!!!

Cat

Last edited by MdmPrez on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:08 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Hey Prez,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure why it's under my post.

Post Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:11 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: