BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Dear So and So...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pharos

Dear So and So...

Just a thread to get it all out, say things you would want to say in person, but can't for whatever reasons.

Dear Princess,

don't believe a word I say about being over you and wanting to be your "friend". Keep staying away from me so you can have peace of mind. You're right. The past cannot change even if we could turn the clock back. You're right in everything you say about me. Every single damn thing...

Pharos

Last edited by pharos on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 am 
chordphrute

oh girl...

been there.

shoot.

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 am 
Tracey

(((((((((((((((((((fawos))))))))))))))))))))))))))

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:08 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear So and So

How could you do this? How could you give up on us? No matter what happened, how could you turn around and just cut me, cut 'us' out of your life? Well guess what, you can march ahead, you can get on with your life, you can stop talking about me and thinking about me and even stop loving me if you choose. But you CAN'T stop me from loving you, yesterday, today and tomorrow. AMLA

HugZ, Noni

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 am 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

Dear mum,

it saddens me that your just not that into me, your just not into having a daughter.

In the 2+ years you've been in new zealand you've never once called me. You only text me when i send a text first.

It breaks my heart whenever i remember your tears at the airport and saying you miss me, because i can never trust those words, they all seem empty because they never translate it anything real.

You love the idea of a daughter, and you need a daughter to love you back, but you don't love me, not really. And everytime i go into the ring with you, i just leave with another bruise. I promised myself i wouldn't, but i am only human...

And i can't tell you any of this, because it only hurts you - the irony of that, cuts a wound, so deep that all I can do is accept the limitations of who you are, what you are, what you do. And love you anyway, because to not is to deny the woman I am. A woman who lives to love, the best she can. I expect nothing in return, but my need for you can never be extinguished, it can only drive me forward. This who I am.

I love you
Kx

Post Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:54 am 
sanosarah

quote:
Originally posted by fortheloveofagood...:
Dear mum,

I know how you feel. Sad My mother doesn't just neglect to make any contact with me, she treats me like shit. Every time I try to get in touch with her it quickly comes back to bite me in the ass.

She's an alcoholic and she is capable of being an incredibly hurtful person. I have barely spoken to her in four years because of this. She is just not a nice person. She didn't even try to get in touch with me when I moved to another country, and she thinks my relationship with my girlfriend of three years (who is now my fiancee) is a "phase". Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:39 am 
Moonshine

Dear So and so,

You're a straight girl. Stop flouncing your skirts at me and pretending you're not. You can't imagine how much I wish you were, but you AREN'T for me. Does it make you feel good to feel wanted? Does the benefit to you outweigh the damage you risk doing? Leave me alone, I am much better off without your sirens call. Unlike the Argonauts I don't have wax earplugs strong enough to resist. Damn you, Straight Girl.

And damn me for my weakness.

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am 
MdmPrez

So and So

Dear So and So,

You sick, twisted freak!

When I come into chat and you're there alone, you leave immediately without hello or goodbye. When I'm in chat and you're there among others, you do not respond to me.
You have fabricated stories about me and have been rotten to me for years.
Stop obsessing about me. PM me and I'll give you my phone number and let's slug it out. You're a loser.

Cat

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:42 pm 
SWAY

Dear so and so,

There comes a time in everyone's life when they make a choice to be without the person they love, that they want the most. They make choices that aren't easy, and may seem wrong, but the reasons for doing so are their's alone. The inner struggle and turmoil involved in this decision has been agonizing and the hardest thing I've ever done. You may end up hating me in the end for it, but it was something I needed to do for my own sanity. It was something I had to do in order to shake the shadow that has been hanging over my head. I will always love you, that will never change. The only thing that changed is my willingness to stay unhappy in something I thought there would be a happy ending to. It didn't come, and so I removed myself from the situation. I'm sorry that this is so hard, I'm sorry that it feels like I've given up on everything we had, but it really is something I had to do, I have to do, in order to keep some semblance of who I am. My heart will always belong to you, no matter where I go or what I do.....

Always,
me

Post Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:18 pm 
pharos

Dear "hot" friend,

I wonder if you haven't already guessed I'm into women... What you did today was totally inappropriate for a straight woman and a friend. I laughed it off only because I'd make a fool of myself if I let my jaw drop to the floor. What do you want from me? I mean, really... What do you want from me??

Your friend

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:34 pm 
Moonshine

<<<Keep Away From Straight Women>>>

Here, Pharos, cut this out and stick it on your mirror so its the first thing you see every morning.

Smiles

Moon

ps hope you have better luck with it than I do

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:34 pm 
Laurian

you,

I don't succeed in calling you 'dear'.
You are not worthy of that tittle. Every thing you do, say and think is based on one person, you.
I see you mock others. I see you disagreeing when it doesn't benefit you. I see you gossip and scheming with your ever declining circle of 'friends'.
You try to bring down people you work with to better yourself. They suffer for you. So sad!
And then you focused on me. Startled that I didn't let you. Amazed that I fought back... and won.
All I feel for you now is pity.
no hate... no anger... just pity.
For what have you gained?
No friend! Something that I tried to be in the past but gave up in the present and will not attempt in the future.
So have fun and enjoy your small world of you.

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:08 pm 
pharos

quote:
Originally posted by Moonshine:
<<<Keep Away From Straight Women>>>

Here, Pharos, cut this out and stick it on your mirror so its the first thing you see every morning.

Smiles

Moon

ps hope you have better luck with it than I do

Thanks for the advice, Moon, but I don't think it would work for me either.

Pharos

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm 
chordphrute

Dear So and So -

I will go to my grave knowing one thing - I never cheated on you. Never. You made worthless a decade based on an assumption and left without ever hearing an explanation. I hope it was worth it. You killed me, you know. For nothing.

------------------------
Dear So and So -

I'll never understand what draws people to your superficial charm. Perhaps you never liked me because I always saw through you and never gave into it. Your self-serving ways are never permissible, and you've broken hearts and lives over it. I would love it if one day, you could recognize the rights of others. You saw her as a victim to be used. You saw her as a prize, and you won her from the fair. Once you had her and another prize came along, you pushed her aside like a raw piece of fruit. You left her there, used...at least you weren't her first.

You seem to have no problem lying to every person you meet and you seem to get caught up in these complex beliefs about your demeanor - and you think it fools the rest of us. It doesn't. It never has.

The rage you hold inside of you scares me... it is so deep seated, split off and repressed at your core... your women - you don't see them as people - you see them as opportunities, and since I've known you - you've gone through several.

Every emotion you have ever shown serves an ulterior motive and is masked by your dykish playfulness. Often you write and are so outraged by such insignificant matters... and yet you remain so calm and chill about what would upset a normal person - like how you treat your women.

So so-and-so...just know that we see right through it.

-----------------------

Dear So and So -

I never meant to hurt you... and I miss your friendship more than I could ever write here. I'd take back the sex and emotions if I had known I would lose you.

-your phrute

------------------------

Dear so and so -

You really were the only woman to give me an orgasm the first time. I wasn't just saying it.

--------------------------

Dear so and so -

I love you with every ounce of my being, and I've given you so much of me. Will I ever meet you?

-----------------------------

Dear so and so -

I'm sorry you were in love with me and I didn't feel the same way. I really am gay. I'm sorry I asked you to back off... because I miss our friendship every day.

------------------------------

Dear so and so -

I have had the biggest crush on you... for years. It's intense and based on mystery, because I barely know a thing about you - though I think I know more than some. I fantasize about you often. I would never tell you. I tell my girlfriend, though. She smirks and thinks it's sexy..

---------------------------------

Dear so and so -

thanks for creating this thread Wink

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 am 
pharos

Dear So and So,

why do you scream at your kids at 6 in the morning...? If they're crying, there is a reason, b****! Screaming does not help!

Your neighbour

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear So and So,

you're welcome, hun. Wink

Pharos

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:25 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: