BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Ex's

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tracey

Ex's

i wish they would just stay out of my life!
they can both rot in h*ll

one i have helped with her fiance problems at xmas
(strange how they both come running to me when the sh*t hits the fan)
without any warning at all she sent me some really nasty text messages last night!
i had to turn my mobile off as they where consant!
today i had 40 text messages! (which i have reported to my mobile provider to get the number blocked)

it's just triggered so many memories again for me
i was finally back on my feet and they pull me down again
i'm sick of it

guess people are right when they say don't be friends with ex's

Tracey Evil or Very Mad

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:25 pm 
nobodysangel

Tracey,

Some ex's you can remain friends with. When the break-up is mutual. When both of you are mature enough to see that the relationship is going nowhere. When you love each other enough to let go so that they can find happiness with someone else. That is the kind of ex you can remain friendly with. I have one ex-gf that I think dearly of. We meet for lunch when time permits. Some ex's are better off as just that, ex's. Ex everything. No contact at all. No phone calls, no emails, no text messages, nothing. Just make a clean break. I do understand that in certain situations that is hard to do. I choose to remain in contact with one of my ex's because we share children together. I have one ex that is to immature to remain a friend to. She is one of those types who wants it her way or no way at all. The spoiled brat type of ex. The kind where she is right and you are always wrong. She can't listen to reason at all. If you went against her opinion on anything the crap hit the fan!! The kind where nothing you do is right or anything you say is a lie. Ex's like that are best left in the trash where they belong. Seems that they can always find another form of trash that is just like them. Do your best to ignore this ex that is bothering you. If she does call just say, ''lose my number byotch''!! If that don't work and she calls a hundred times in an hour like one of my ex's did, blow a whislte in her ear. Not only will that piss her the fu*ck off she will get the message loud and clear. Some lesbians you have to break up with more than once. I hope your situation gets better! Wink If none of that works, there are mean things that can be done. All depends on how mean and dirty she is towards you. Fight fire with fire so to speak. I don't condone violence.Even though there are those times when being a lady goes straight out the window!! Twisted Evil Good luck! Arrow

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: