BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

totally confused

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
illusive_dreams

totally confused

okay... so i know that i like girls... i've known that for a while... i always imagined myself with a girl, and am not physically attracted to the male form... well yeah i am just as long as he's got pants on lol... i was always scared of having a sexual experience with a guy. i always felt like i was gonna be judged, that i wouldnt measure up, i dunno... with girls i was never scared at all... like i think there was only one guy that i really loved... then again only one girl that i ever really loved either... like i started to think, okay maybe i am bi because i am still attracted to some guys, i still wanna make out with them, possibly have a relationship with them, but the thought of having sex with a guy disgusts and terrifies me... i guess partly because of my ex boyfriend raping me, but i always thought dicks looked gross... i dunno like it just bothers me. like what if i do fall in love with a guy one day? what if the guy i fell in love with a few years ago comes back into my life? i can have sex with a guy, it grosses me out and scares, i dont wanna see a dick or have it anywhere near me. i almost had sex with my ex boyfriend and would have but he made me look at his dick and as soon as i did i was just grossed out. like wut if i love a guy and like i cant have sex with one cause i just cant and like then they wont want me cause i wont have sex with them... im just so confused i'd say the percentage would be that i like girls 85% and guys 15%... so like i dunno i dont get it

Post Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
elocin

sexual orientation, i think, is who you are sexually attracted to.. you seem obviously not attracted sexually, to guys. that would make you gay.. but you can have strong feelings for anyone.. that's why gay people end up in straight relationships sometimes, and why straight people end up in gay relationships. sex is an important part of a relationship, if you are young and sexually active.. lol... so in my opinion, it's wrong to lead someone on and have a relationship with them, if you never intend to have sex with them.

Post Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:18 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: