BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

A Dream

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Milladrea

A Dream

Last night I saw a dream... it has been bugging me all day. I know.... It was just a dream, but I have this habit of checking out some of the meanings in the dream....

So in my dream, I was with some of my friends from my past. We were having a some sort of gathering and then there was this person who I met on one of my trips... I have no I dea why she was there.. So, people were dancing and then Somehow I ended up dancing with this person. She had dark long hair and a beautiful smile... and then we started kissing... and suddenly everyone around us were looking at us. And one of the guys kicked me and I fell to the floor. Then a few others started kicking and calling me names. And this other person that I had been kissing screamed and tryed to protect me, but the guys ripped her away from me...

Ok, so I checked some of the meanings out....

-To dream that you are being kicked, indicates that you feel victimized or taken advantage of. The dream may be telling you to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Alternatively, the dream may be trying to push you ahead and motivate you to continue on toward your goals.

-To dream that you are kissing someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend, indicates your wish to be in a relationship and to experience the energy of love. You may be sexually acting out and desire to awaken your passion. Alternatively, it indicates a lack of integrity on your part.
If you are kissing a close friend, then it represents your respect and adoration for your friend. You are seeking some intimate closeness that is lacking in some waking relationship. It may or may not signify a romantic interest for him or her.

-To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult.

mmmhhh.... these things make me think alot....
and to be honest I see parts of me in the meanings... wierd....

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
storybellz

Neatto! (did i even spell that right?!). I find dream iterpertations interesting too, and once even attemted to document my dreams in a book. But, as it turns-out, dream-memories can dissappear, even w/ the strock of a pen! So, the journal ended-up being filled w/ more "maybe's" than anything else.

Anyway, interesting post ya typed. Bummer about the dream though! But hey, at least it wasn't real. And, oddly enough, a lot of what i've read about dream-analysis (which admittedly isn't alot) suggests that sometimes things that seem negative in dreams, may in fact be positive in thier true *hidden* meaning-- which would explain the double meaning to some of those interpertations too.

Cheers!

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: