BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

just told a straight woman I like her

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
jezzie

just told a straight woman I like her

hello
I'm on vacation and got attracted by astraight girl! problem is that i'm in relationship almost for 3 years and I love my girl (she's at home), so I didn't expect to be atracted by some straight stranger. my "job" as animator for kids in a camp requires that I spend time close to her, and for two weeks I've been through a rought time. On one side I have I girlfriend I realy want to spend my life with, and on the other side when I see this girl my senses go wild. Very wild. I didn't want to cheat but I had to do something, so I told her that I like her. I had this urge to tell her, I wanted her to know. She was suprised, but very positive. I have a feeling that she was a little bit flatterd. But I don't know what I feel anymore.. I dont want to hit on her. I just wanted to be honest about my feelings. But I feel guilty about my girlfriend back home.. like I cheated. Was I cheating?

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:32 pm 
Hawaiian

Aloha Jezzie,

I don't think I can answer the cheating question for you, as I don't know what your relationship is like...different relationships have different tolerance and openness. But I would venture to say, that if you feel guilty about it, then you know the answer.

It isn't against any rules to simply be attracted to someone. What is usually against "the rules" is acting upon your feelings. You'll have to decide, honestly, why you told this woman...and what would have happened if that woman had a different response.

Let me ask you this...you said that you just wanted to be honest about your feelings with this other woman, are you going to be as honest with your girlfriend? And for whose benefit did you confess your feelings?

~Hawaiian

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 pm 
jezzie

I don't think I'll tell my girlfriend.. not yet anyway. she is in a rough period right now, working 2 jobs and studying for university. As we don't live in a same town we don't see eachother except for friday and saturday nights only. This summer we won't see eachother at all, when I get back from my work, she is leaving in Amsterdam for some sort of education and training. just after I wrote that post I found out she is very sad and needs me... and I think about other woman.
I feel terrible.. Not for telling that to other woman, but for even thinking about her.

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:47 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: