BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

i'm so confused

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
musicdreamer_chick

i'm so confused

I really like this girl.. but I don't know if she is gay..i'm sorta shy about telling everyone that I am bi but I really want her to know..

just scared to tell her..

Post Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rainbow_star69

well i look at it like this... you only live once so go for it Laughing ..... Rolling Eyes wait... okay... i was at this club one time (a few times actually) and I kept seeing this same gurl, and i started to like her like real hard... i wanted her to notice me, but she didn't until one time... she asked me for a cigarette. I gave her the cigarette and a lite... she said thanks and walked out... I felt like i had missed my chance with her... Second week i seen her in the club... i was really wasted and I asked my friend if she would go ask her if she was bi/lesbian?? My friend said no, so i got the courage and asked her... she told no.. she was str8... i said okay... sorry if i offended you. Now all she does is stare at me... not when i'm lookin though... when i look, she'll turn her head. It's not a uGh look either... it's a "come ask me again please" look... but I'm ova it now... all my friends thinks she ugly, but i still think she's kinda cute, but I think you should TRY IT... DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT... stop being a punk and go handle ya business.... Very Happy GOOD LUCK!!

Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: