BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Am I alone in thinking this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
irishdyke

To the original groan of this subject, there's a man I work with who likes to jokingly claim to be a lesbian in a man's body. In actuality, I know one such person...she's a transgendered female who was married, with children, and a police officer. Always loved women but also wanted to be one. Next time said coworker makes his claim I'm going to ask him if he's a transgender. But, then, I'll probably have to explain what that is.

My girlfriend and I are both butch, probably because we're just too lazy and broke to put in the time and money to make-up and fine clothes. In truth, really, we're just more comfortable in the way we dress--nothing wrong with that. However, my gf likes to tease me sometimes because maybe four times a year I'll shave my legs. I'm pale with really dark hair--after a while my legs just look dirty and I hate that. Also, I've been known to use flower and herb scented shampoo. She teases me by calling me femme, as if that's an insult. To some butches, I suppose it is, as femme is often associated with girly ie weak. This isn't my concern. My concern is simply being called something I'm so obviously not in such a derogitory manner. Of course, I don't like being called manly or masculine either because I'm not a man. I will admit to being a female who loves women and loves to wear jeans and tee shirts, suits and ties, short hair, men's cologne, combat boots and chain wallet. Who gives a shit what you think I am, you're going to be wrong. I'm sure that goes for everyone here.

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:16 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: