BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Help

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
loneley

Help

I am not sure i am just know finding out my real self and am not sure how to deal with it i though my family would understand but my kids now ant to live with my ex-husband and even my friends arent returning my calls is there any where to turn

Post Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:49 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Yes, you are in a good place here. Come and talk, there are a lot of women here who have been in the same position as yourself, and I wil help to know you are not alone. Maybe if you post a slightly more detailed post about your situation ie how long you were married, your age, the age of your children it would help some of us to reply more fully.

Also come into Chat, you will find lots of help and understanding there.

Noni

Post Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 am 
Dark prism

Where do you live, hon? You don't have to give specifics, but I was just wondering what state if in America. Are there any LGBT organizations in your area? It can help tremendously to talk with other people who have been through this too, like the women here, like Noni said.

I came out last year, and I can't believe how many friends I've made in this year, and their support has really helped me alot.

Again, like Noni said, stick around here, and come into chat. You will find some supportive (and yes, a little strange- lol) women here that can really make you feel that you are not alone, because you aren't alone, hon.

Stay strong, hon, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I will never understand why some people have to react so negatively regarding who someone else loves.

Just know that you aren't wrong, and you aren't alone.

Exclamation

Dp

Post Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: