BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

My ex is insane

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
twilight

My ex is insane

This is the man I am still legally married to. He had not contacted the daughter we have together since November. Night before last my ex Mother in Law called. She wanted me to send his tax forms to a PO Box where he lives now. I asked if he was staying with her and she said no he was staying with his friend. I know that this friend is a registed sex offender. He did 6 years for molesting his own daughter. Then my ex mil says she wants to see the girls. She saw them maybe once a year when I was with her son. I blew her off casually. I am so not going to let her take the girls down there and let them near that creep that my ex is living with. I legally cannot forbid him from taking Allie if he would show up because there is not a custody order. So I was on the phone all day yesterday trying to something to that worked out. I am trying to go through legal aid, which has a sliding scale to help people out. I am probably going to put off my commitment ceremony until I can come up with this divorce. It is more important to me that I keep this little girl safe. Godess give me strength. Also keep reminding me of the three-fold law. So I do not murder him.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
BonsaiDragon

I wish you the best of luck with your ex hun, sounds like a nightmare Sad
*hugs*

Post Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Sad Twilight

Sorry to hear this....you are doing the right thing as you have to protect the little ones.

Thoughts are with you.

Tigs

Post Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:29 pm 
Quin

Sad Twilight I hope the for the best for you your partner & daugther!!

I hope that all of you are safe!! Very Happy

Take Care Hun Hugs!!

Quin

Post Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:01 pm 
Mairi bheag

Twilight, do we know if the person your ex is staying with has any sort of legal restraint placed on him, regarding contact with or proximity to children?

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:20 am 
twilight

Absolutely. He is not allowed to be within 50 feet of a child. The only exception is to be like at the grocery store, ect. Where they are in a public place that he happens to be at too. If my ex whould take them to the house he is living at and the monster was there, I could press charges on my ex for child endangerment and his roommate would go to jail for parole violation.

The lengthening shadows wait The first pale stars of twilight. ~~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

I am not thinking of the eventuality of having to press charges, but rather that because of his presence there is a good legal reason why your ex can't take them to the house, and probably shouldn't be allowed to take them away at all, at least not for the present. I think at this moment we should stop giving you advice [although we must be here for you if you need us], and you should get more advice from someone who is legally qualified.

[Please excuse the bold type - I'm not "shouting", but merely trying to place emphasis]

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:27 pm 
twilight

I am seeking legal advice. I have been told that I am doing all that I can until we can get official custody papers drawn up. I have made it clear at the school that they are not to go with their dad or his mother. The school will call the cops because they do not have my permisson to see the girls. As soon as I can get some money to the lawyers I will petition the court for full custody.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:06 pm 
Mairi bheag

To my mind [a lay-woman] that seems to cover everything. I hope it all goes right.

Stay cool but strong.

Mb
xxx

Post Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:24 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: