BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Horribly confused and upset

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
AkinaChan

Horribly confused and upset

I need advice desperatley.

I'm in love with a girl, we've dated several times in the last two years, and it was serious. We broke up last summer and it was harsh and alot of things happened, and basically she asked if I still loved her and I told her no.

The truth was that I am so in love with her that it scares me, I've never felt like this.

I want her more than anything.

The problem is my family, they won't accept it. My mother found out we were dating when we first started going out and she made it very hard on me and led to a break up.

The next issue is that I'm afraid I've already lost her, and I can't stand that thought.

I don't know what to do, I want to be with her but I don't want to loose my family.

I would really appreciate some advice, should I tell her that I was and idiot and I really do love her, or should I keep my mouth shut and try to get on with life?

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eia

Girl, I know the feeling!
me and my girl have broken up over and over over my family. but one thing that i realised, even if i wasnt with her, it didnt change the fact that i was gay, and that my family wouldnt accept it.
So yea, i said everything in the book to push her away at one point, but she loved me just as much as i loved her, and that got us threw it. even now, as member by member my family finds out and shuns me, i am happy to know that atleast at the end of the day i have her on my side!

i know all about being afraid to loose your family. My family has meant the world to me. but I know that anyone that truly loves me, will love me for who i am at the end of the day.

my advice to you, is to follow your heart. which ever one will love you for who you are, and accept you as you are, is who you really need to rely on.

wish you the best of luck!

Eia Exclamation

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mystic

Tell her you love her...

mystic

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:53 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: