BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Birthdays

Happy Birthday Hybridshadow!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Start Over

Happy Birthday Hybridshadow!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HONEY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Words could never describe the love I feel for you. I love you and I'm so glad you are on this earth. You are the sweetest, kindest, most amazing woman I've ever met and I don't know if I'm worthy of you sometimes. I'll always be yours, and I hope and pray that this birthday is a great day for you...I only wish I could be there.

Love always,

Startish Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation (21 roses for you hehe)

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:44 am 
BdeCaunteton

awwww!!!!

Hybie...

you're 21....

YAY =D

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:51 am 
Xalia1
Moderators

~sings~

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear Daisy! Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!

Awww You're twenty one! That is absolutely fantastic...I hope your birthday rocks more than ever before, and that this year holds so much happiness for you that you almost can't take it all.
You're an awesome person, and I'm glad to know you.
Enjoy and live it up chickie.

ExclamationExclamation (((((((((((((((((((((Hyb!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ExclamationExclamation

Xalia

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

Happy Birthday, Hyb!
The 21st, eh? I hope this is the best year for you yet! I see lots of good luck coming your way.

Live it up!

~Eilidh

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:02 am 
hybridshadow

*smiles*

STARTISH - ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BABY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you so much, my love. This was such a sweet post and you definitely didn't have to do that, but thank you. I am so blessed to have you in my life, and it is I who thinks I'm sometimes unworthy of your love. But, God must have known what He was doing, because I pretty much love you with everything that is inside of me, and would do anything for you. I hope you know that. Thank you for everything that you have given, taught and shown me. I love you so much more than you'll ever know. And with each day that love only grows more and more. Your love keeps me going and puts a smile on my face every day... thank you for that. I love you and am yours forever.

Love, now and forever,
Hybrish

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:35 am 
hybridshadow

*smiles more and blushes* You guys are too much... lmao.

B - Yep!! 21... I'm gettin' up there... hahaha. Ty.

X!! - Ty, my friend!!! Thanks, also, for throwing the birthday party in chat, hahaha. It was fun, and I always enjoy seeing you in there. I'm so glad to know you (and your chick)... you're such a great person and never fail to put a smile on my face and/or crack me up. Smile Thanks again, X!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((X!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Eil - Thank you!!! Luck is always a good thing!! Smile Thanks, hon! (((((((((((((((((((Eil)))))))))))))))))))))))

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:40 am 
Hawaiian

Aloha (((((((((((((Hyb)))))))))))))))

Hau'oli La Hanau 'Ia!!

21?!? ~snickers
Now you can have a legal drink at the bar...sorry I missed the party. We'll have to have another one!

~Miki

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 am 
fortheloveofagood...
Site Admin

(((((((((((((((((((((hyb!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday fellow goatie Wink

Kx

'don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement'

~peace comes from knowing only love is real~

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 am 
Roman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12TEEN TO 13TEEN! Go you!!!
You rock sweetness!
~Cheers, Jack

~ Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me ~

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:12 am 
Dark prism

Pssst! Hey, Hybie. Something tells me that Starty likes you! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HYBIRD!!!!!!!!!

I swear I think you have more names than anyone on this site! LOL
But that just shows how much we love you!

Have a great one!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Hybbity Shybbity))))))))))))))))))) Arrow Arrow Arrow

Dp

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:03 pm 
wishonastar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LB!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo now you can legally drink around the camp fire this year lol I am so glad that i got to know you and your girl too... i think you may be one of the sweetest chicks here in Mel's... sorry i missed the party but hope you had or are having a wonderful Birthday!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lb)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Huge Hugs
Star

But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:16 pm 
Alpenglow

end

Last edited by Alpenglow on Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:30 pm 
Eiregirl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kewl

Hybie,

wishing you a very happy birthday.
so much you can do at 21.. including.......
getting older.

* winks*

(now......... jus dun wait 21 years to marry that gal of your's )

much luv girly -

Argo

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
hybridshadow

*smiles more*

Hawn - Why thank you!!! Although technically, I have been legal since I was 19 (the drinking age here in Canada is 19)... but I am, however, legal in the US now! Wooooo!! Hahaha. Thanks again!! (((((((((((((((((((((hawn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

K - cappies unite!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the birthday wish, I appreciate it! You're a great person and never fail to make me smile. Smile ((((((((((((((((((K)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JACKO - THANK YOU, MY FELLOW CANADIAN!!!! "Canadian Canadian Canadian!" "Eh Eh Eh!"... I appreciate the birthday wishes a lot! Smile And it's true, I've migrated from a 12teen up to a 13teen!! WOOOO!! Go me!!! Smile You're hilarious, Jacko, thanks for always making me laugh! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((JACKO)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DP - Thank you!!! No way.... she likes me???? OMG!!!! *blushes like a 6th grade kid* And it's true, I really do have a lot of names... hahaha. Thanks so much for always being here and stuff... I appreciate it a lot, as I've told you. Smile (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks again!!!

BG - Thank you, bg!!! And it's true! No more of this whole, everyone else buying drinks for me, thing!! Wooooo! I'm so glad I've gotten to meet you; you're wonderful and the best bg ever. Thanks so much!!! *blushes about the "one of the sweetest chicks" comment*...pffttt. (((((((((((((((((((((((((BG)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks again!!!

Alp - Thank you!!!! (((((((((((((((alp))))))))))))))))))))

Eire - Thanks, my friend!! (((((((((((((((((eire))))))))))))))))))))))))

ARG - *smiles* Thank you!! And it's true, at 21 I CAN get older! Who let THAT one out of the bag???!?!? I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you at the campout; you are definitely great. Thanks for always being there to listen and such, I appreciate it!!! (((((((((((((((((((((ARG))))))))))))))))))))

Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:41 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: