BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

..time does have a way of moving and taking us with it
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Kewl

*smiles*

That company is splendiferiously marvelifical !!! Jon Eldredge the * owner* made a nitely visit last nite as nite shift was leaving. All the super's were running around scared.. hehehe.. until they heard his announcement' nite shift you can stop working , clock out and go home'. He met everyone at the door on their way out and handed us all 100 bux cash for the employees surpassing HIS benchmarks last week. I said ' jon, I wasn't even here to help in any of that .. he replied ' take it. I hired ya '.

.. overheard some of the co-workers saying that back in the summer when it was so grossly hot upwards of 100, those who stayed to work full shifts ( this is a warehouse where a/c is just not functional and temps can reach 115) .. he paid them an additional 50 bux per day on top of their wages.

The part I like best is .... he supplies all beverages, gatorade, water, propel, v8's, juices, soda's ,.. everything and we dun have to pay for it .In fact he doesn't allow employee's to give any money for this. One woman put up a suggested donation box in lunch room and he took the box away .

I guess there is 1 'good man' lef in the world .

well, am off now to go to a job I can't even call a job ... this is just one of a few blessings which have come my way since being an active member in Mel's . so thanks... everyone...... cuz My life sure has changed for the better.

glances to her with a smile... she knows.

Kewl/Argo

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: