BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

Mutual Respect/ lesbian or not! Please read before you post!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tigger
Site Admin

I am 100% lesbian with no inclination towards men in any way or form and I find your attitude derogatory towards individuals choices. It is up to all of us to be tolerant of one another and help and support one another through life. Your question has been answered there are women out there who are 100% lesbian. If you cannot accept that there are women of mixed sexuality on this site then I suggest you go to another site.

Mel's too soft, I would have banned you!

Tigs

Post Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:54 pm 
Linda Bray

Dandilion,
Happiness and misery are both choices. There are people who play games in all walks of life. Things happen and it is up to each indivual to learn from those things or not. As for deleting your posts Dance did not delete all of them...I deleted some of them myself. I take responsibility for my own actions. If you have a beef with me...please email me privately...
Thank you,
Linda

P.s. Also I am a counselor....I will offer you free counseling for these issues of anger etc. if you want. I am willing to assist you if you are open for it.

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:17 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Hello Dandelion,

As a healer, and a lesbian who has experienced relationships with men, and finally admitted who I was inside, and found peace, I have to ask you, "are you happy?"

Does your vituperative speech bring you happiness? Do your acerbic words lift up your spirit? Does trying to make yourself right and the others wrong spread joy in your life? I am guessing, that you have had problems elsewhere and not been received warmly, thus all the porcupine quills protruding from your very tender skin. When I was a child, I had some problems at school. After a while, my mother said to me..."You know, the people have changed, but the problem persists, maybe you are the common denominater dear." I was about 9 years old when she said that to me, and it hit home.

I have to ask, what does other "lesbians" behavior have to do with how you interact with others? You are a very angry woman, and have a lot of wounds to heal, but the choice is yours really in beginning that healing, and living a loving full life that is devoid of anger and rude behavior. I am glad there is enough love and healing amongst the women here, that though your words were harsh and meant to harm, that will not happen. We understand you are upset, and can't stand bi's. Well, all women appear to be welcome here, and even a wonderful guy named Jack.

At some point, these things will become evident to you princess. I do not say any of this in defense or anger, but in a spirit of love and healing. If you should wish to talk, please IM me.

phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:04 am 
DanceofSorrows

Temps,

Yes Jack is a wonderful man, drinks to you for remembering him!

Wyld,

I ate the cherry Razz whoops

Cham,

You know... never had a Bloody Mary, but *clinks glass*

A_beautiful_mind,

Hugs hun~

Dance~

Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:21 pm 
fawnie

dandelion..nice name btw..i happen to use it at another writing community i take part in..

when dandelions die..their seeds are tossed about by the wind and guess what sugar..more dandelions..and aren't they beautiful? (ok, maybe not to farmers) but i'm making a point here.

someone..or maybe more then one gal has hurt you..deeply enough to make you feel like screaming at the whole world cuz it hurts so damn badly.

do yourself a favor..and take that anger and write some poetry..use the pen to let it out..blow them dead flowers honey..let the wind carry them away ..so you can see the beauty again..

i bet you'd have some pretty intense poems.

it's not about the title..titles don't make much sense..it's about choices..individual choices of men and women and how they choose to treat the people they cross paths with..some people..don't give much thought to how much pain their actions cause another..

but some people do..it doesn't matter what their sexuality is.

but hun..you have a choice too uno..you can stereotype the whole world and make the whole human race nasty and full of chit..or you can decide that yeah there's plenty of good people too and try to surround you life with people of integrity..care and concern for fellow human beings is a characteristic that is pretty easy to spot..seek it out..and don't chase it away with anger.. don't let the rotten apples spoil the whole bunch..

anger is just another form of hurt..choose to let it go..if you can't do it alone, then find someone who can help you..life's far too short to live it thinking it's you against the world..people do care..and many have walked the road before you of pain and sorrow..you're certainly not alone..

it's all about choices!

just my nickels worth Rolling Eyes

Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
fawnie

oh, i almost fogot..

"tips my glass"

cheers ladies! Wink

Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:12 am 
heartofwoman

I respect everyone (a little iffy on Martians but they are cool, just don't probe me) I feel that our bodies are not us but things that belong to us keeping us alive and that we are the goey stuff in our heads.

I just hope more people can realise that you can't judge a person by their outside alone or their outer personality, but the person you hav to get to know=)

Sadly alot of people think they have to act out their steriotype and make it stronger. As a lesbian feminist people seem to think that i am biased against men but that is not true, I treat everyone with respect and kindness and just hope they can do the same=))

Post Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 pm 
Linda Bray

Heart,
Thank you hun!! Yes we all need to stick together...support one another. Welcome to mels by the way. Pull up a chair and sit for a spell. This is a great place!!! Have fun...there are wonderful people here. Just watch out for the probbing...ummmm there are some martians here that would love to do that. LOL...take good care.
peace,
Linda

Post Thu May 26, 2005 6:18 pm 
heartofwoman

lol thanks for the heads up=))...also ty for the warm welcome and i hope mels not mad at me for posting underage before, it could have said "posting will give you cancer"...i'd still have done it probly...i was in a hurry to talk to you gals=))

Post Sun May 29, 2005 5:23 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: