BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

Hocking Hills, Ohio Campout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chordphrute

yeah !!!!

note to Wil: DONT LET ME FORGET TO BRING CLOTHES!

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:55 am 
~Wil~

Well, should you forget your clothes ... and don't notice the hundreds of people gawking at you as you're arrested for indecent exposure ... we'll just go shopping Thurs night when you get here. Wink lmao

5 more days campers!!!

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:12 pm 
Xalia1
Moderators

~counts down~

Very Happy WOOO HOOOO!!! Very Happy

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
tribalsunfire

i dont know if i told you, but im in. i will be late though, because i cant be there until after work. so it will be friday night, like, real late. wil, can you PM me or something with your cell number so i can find you all in the dark? thanks!

hugs!
~tribal~

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
hybridshadow

4 days!!!!!!

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:43 am 
IB6UB9

Already scratched the camper idea.....packin the tent. also bringing an extra if anyone needs it. Looks like perfect weather this weekend too! Woohoo!!!

4 more days!!!

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:47 pm 
chordphrute

*giggles a little and does lots of yoga stretching so my arms are ready to be hugged!*

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:51 pm 
dazdcow

Is it too late for my partner and I to join in on this trip? We both happen to be off this weekend and are free - that is if we are welcome. This is only a 2 hour drive, I believe. Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:48 pm 
~Wil~

dazd... you and your partner are welcome to join in. Check-in is at 3pm on Friday. Check out the site >>Here<< for directions and whatnot.

Look forward to meeting you,
~W~

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 pm 
dazdcow

Wonderful!

I think we can leave home at around 1 or 2 and it is approximately a 2 - 3 hour drive. Did the jello situation get sorted? My partner works for a grocer and she gets a really good discount there. We could get lots of jello cups if they are needed. I understand that we'll need a tent as well, since we can't bring the winnebago. We have a good coleman stove that we'll bring along with some propaine so we can cook. We are pumped for this, and can hardly wait to meet all of you!

Tiff Exclamation

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 pm 
IB6UB9

2 MORE DAYS LADIES!!

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:46 pm 
wishonastar

The jell-o is up in the air. i am trying one more idea today. i just cant get it to set up. so Dazed we may need you to come the the rescue. off to run test and do some last minuet pick up of things. looking foward to seeing you all!
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:05 pm 
chordphrute

okay... i'm doing laundry... so... *cringes*.. i can bring clothes Smile Smile... I know a few ladies who are going are watching this thread and not replying and it seems like our best communication for the moment..

so.. Willyphrute and Chordyphrute will be at the campground at the ass crack of dawn (depending on how late we stay up giggling with each other) and since it is a huge camp site and no one is currently staying there, we're going to try and check in earlier than 3pm... either way, we'll be there and we're going hiking or kayaking friday morning (can't decide yet)... As such, there are a few of us I think that don't have either of our phone number(s), and we certainly don't want anyone to get lost. Please don't hesitate to call one of us if you 1. get lost 2. will be there really late and don't want anyone to worry 3. Find the campground and have no idea where our site is. (BTW - there SHOULD be campground maps at the front gate or in a kiosk near or on the front office building when you get there) If you need/want our phone number(s).. PM one of us.

Lastly - I haven't asked Willyphrute if we even get reception at the campground, and with the site being so far away it's very possible that we don't... plus I doubt Willy and I will get service when we're hiking/kayaking off the beaten path. With that said, when we get to the campground we're going to check in and let the front desk folks know we have a lot of people coming, and to tell people we're here and what site we're at if they call.

Yeah... back to laundry. IM SO PSYCHED!.. AND - Willy and I watched Harry Potter V last night in theatres so we aren't itching to sneak away and see it this weekend, LOL.. YAY . (IT ROCKED!)

~your dynamic camping phrute duo

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm 
wishonastar

ok The Jell-o thing is in the works... i am gonna make it here thrusday night and bring it with me. it will just be eaiser. i may be late or i may be coming alone. either way i will be there. laundry is getting done now. and i am really hoping we get service out in the sticks lol... i think between the lot of us we should have at least one cell that gets service... question is who will it be? i need to get directions to get me there yet and directions into logan for sat morning. i am getting excited!!! 2 days woohooo
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 pm 
Mdm Prez

Campers

Just a quick wish for all of you traveling to and from camp. Have a safe journey, have a blast and let your hair down.

Cat

Post Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:48 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: