BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Poetry Writers and Styles

RE: Linda Bray
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Oh Tigs just told me my laptop will be going for service on tues or wed this week, so you may not see me around much until after I get it back because I have a lot of site maintenance to do before then Shocked

cya all when I get my laptop back...by the way, Tigs is hoping to get her new laptop tomorrow and to load all the software, so when I go hopefully Tigs will be here lol.....

Mel xx

Post Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:23 pm 
Linda Bray

Mel,
Sounds great to me!! Let me know when you are ready I will help however I can. Thank you!! Take good care.
Peace,
Linda

Post Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
cmichelle1119

Ummm...Linda,
I would like my chest autographed if ya don't mind...and you know how wonderful I think you are.Your my beautiful & talented thang!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I am so happy you are going to publish!!!!I can't wait until your books come out hun!!!!I am seriuosly jumping for joy right now!!!Yaaaaa!Can ya see the smile on this face?!I love ya hun...hope you are well and I'll be waiting for that autograph...lol Laughing Wink

Much Hugs,
Michelle

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:54 am 
Athena

quote:
Originally posted by cheshirecat4U:
I am with you on this one, oh and she is so cute too. I saw her pic in here and was like wow, very cute. Eye candy!
Tracey

Where is the pic? I wanna see too!

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:57 am 
Athena

OOOOh Linda. Congrats on publishing. I wish you much success. I am also thinking about publishing somthing. I'm a little scared though. Confused If I buy a copy of your works, will you autograph them. Sorry, the cheek space is take up with very cute dimples. You heard me! DIMPLES Wink

Athena

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:02 am 
Linda Bray

Michelle,
Thank you sweet one!!! Well all of youhave been so wonderful and supportive....you helped make this happen. I get a lot of inspiration from all of you. I will gladly autograph your copy. Michelle you are so sweet. Michelle how can I autograph your chest with all those clothes on??? LOL!! I just love all you women...your giving me the big head!! Take good care hun.
Peace,
Linda

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:13 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Linda Bray

Athena,
I will gladly autograph your copies!!! If you want to see my picture I was the featured poet for the month of Sept. Or I can email you some pics if you like. Hmmmmmm dimples....I love dimples....hummmm heres a place right next to this lil dimple....bend over so I can sign!!! LOL!! Thank you so much for your support. You are awesome. Athena...you should publish your work...you write beautifully. Take care sweet one.
Peace,
Linda

Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:19 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: