BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

New to loving a woman & this site

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Krystal

New to loving a woman & this site

Hmmmmmmmm......where to begin.....I am 23 years old and just recently found the love of a woman.....I have had intimate encounters with women before but have never really explored the fact that I might be a lesbian untill I met my beautiful Amy.....oh did my world become suddenly unclear......not knowing what to think of how I felt for her and if it was real and not just something that I had made up in my mind.....but when I started to fantasize about her and worry about her feelings for me on a constant basis....I knew I was so much more than just something in my mind.....I am dating a man that I have been with and never been completly happy in the relationship with......and Amy has stuck with me through it all.....though not as open with her self to me as she once was in the beginning....I know that I would be so much happier being with her.....but at the same time this man is my security.....and I don't know quite how to get used to the fact of stepping foot into something that may not be so stabble....if anyone has any advice or suggestions I would love the help..anyway enough about me.....Mel thanks for such a wonderful site....I will continue to visit and post some poems...thanks....Krystal
Confused

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:11 am 
Tigger
Site Admin

Hi Krystal

Thanks for coming to say hello to us ....nice to know you have found the love of a woman ..its is very precious and should be cherished.

Sorry to hear about your dilema ...but how do you know that the realtionship would not be stable...there is only one person that can decide for you what to do...thats you....sorry we can't help much more...other than be here for you.

I am off over to the poetry section.. to have a look and see if you have submitted your poetry yet..

Bye for now...keep posting

Tigger
Wink

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:12 am 
melons
Site Admin

Hi there Krystal,

WELCOME TO MELSWEBS.... Very Happy ...(I love shouting that lol). Oh well, enough of my silliness Rolling Eyes As to your dilema...well, I will just point out a couple of observations and hope that someone else will give you some advice too.......so, here goes :

I suppose you have to ask yourself 'What do I want in life?' or 'What makes me happy?'

Although you feel you have stability if you stay with your current partner, is this sufficient to overcome the fact you have never been truly happy in the relationship? I think you need to ask this question of how you feel.

If you are not truly happy in the current relationship then is there really any true stability for the long term?

Hmmmmm...thats my 2 pennies worth...sorry I'm not much good at giving advice if I dont really know a person or their situation, and I'm not qualified to give it anyway (but I had a go Rolling Eyes ).

Anyway, I'm glad you like the site *smilin' atcha*

Take care,

Mel
Melswebs

PS : I usually add poetry submissions over the weekend

Post Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:14 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: