BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

my feeling...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic

my feeling...

Sad this is my feeling now... i really cant forget her.. i dont know why i still love her.. i dont know why i'm still cant forget her... we already broke up 2weeks n 4days.. She already dont care about me... when i called her.. she also not really want to talk with me... She treat me so cold.. but i Still love her.. everytimes...everyminutes... i oso will think about her...

i dont know why my feeling to her stronger than to my first love... no matter what she did to me.. i also still love her... sighing.. i wont mad at her.. i wont hate her.. and i just will love her.. i cant stop myself from thinking about her..

everybody also asked me forget her.. said alot bad things about her... but i dont care.. sighing.. i just dont know why all came so suddenly... why she changed her mind so fast... why she can just leave me this way... why she asked me dont listen what those people said..but she did... sighing... why she wont remember those happy days with me...

i totally lost my mind... i lost myself.. i'm really cant stand it anymore.. sighing.. anyone can tell me what i can do??? sighing Sad

Post Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:20 pm 
DanceofSorrows

(((Joel)))

Listening...and am right here for you. Holding you in warm, safe hugs~

Dance~

Post Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:06 pm 

{DANCE}

Thanks u... sighs.. this few days i also dreamt about her...
i think i miss her alot...
in my dream.. she treat me so cruel... scolded me.. n asked me dont waste time on her.. yeah.. i know.. past already is past.. but i just cant stop myself from thinking of her... i love her so much... sighs...

Post Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:31 am 
DanceofSorrows

((Joel))

How are you doing lately hun?

Dance~

Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:37 am 

Dance

me??? i'm got a job... after i work.. i spend all my times with my friends... cus i cant stay alone at home... i will think too much n fears... thanks for ur replied...

Joel

Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:50 am 
DanceofSorrows

((Joel))

Friendships are great right now, well all the time but especially now. They can validate your feelings in a safe way and walk along side you as you scream, throw the pillows, cry, talk, laugh, and begin to heal. I still can't sleep on my bed normal lol I sleep across the bottom of my king size bed. Some would say it takes time, going further here...it takes love, love of friends, oneself, life... be gentle with yourself~

Hugs

Dance~

Post Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:19 pm 

Dance

yup.. i know... Friendships quite important to me now... All of my friends they are cheer me up... make me happy n consoled me... I'm glad that i've met them in my life... sighs. But i still cant forget everything about her... this is 2nd time we broke up... last time we broke up around half year i'm still love her n asked her to gave me second chance... at that time i have tried to be with others girls... but i just cant forget her n my heart n soul till be with her... that's why i choosen to asked her gave me second chance... This time.. yeah.. i can enjoy my single life with my friends. i can be very happy when i'm with them... When i'm alone walk on the street or listen music... my fears will fall down on my face... i tried to forget her... i tried to stop contact her.. But just cant stop myself from thinking about her...

thanks ya [DANCE]....thanks u r here for listen to me... Wink

Joel

Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:58 am 
irvine

hey Joel,

it's good to hear that you have started to pay attention to yourself Very Happy

I guess you are on the way to healing, which i have a little theory Wink

We start from the [SHE] phase where you miss her a lot.
Then comes the [SHE & YOU] phase where you think a lot on your relationship. And finally comes [YOU] phase, you will start to find ways to make yourself feeling better, take care of yourself..... Rolling Eyes

gee...what am I talking about Shocked

Anyway, we are here to listen. Cool

Take good care of yourself!!
It's weekend, have fun!!

Irvine

Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:10 pm 

Irvine

yeah...maybe time can healing me... now i just look forward to Valentine's day n give her all the things i already prepared for her... then i will just forget those past....

i got 2 chances to UK in this year.. i think i will get my new life in UK... i know she not mine anymore.. what she act n she talk to me the way totally same with that guy... she told me.. she till love me n she not be with that guy... i know she said those to me... just dont want to hurt me.. sighs.. i think i should talk about her liao... no use... if i keep talking about her...rite???

thanks gals... thanks urs gals stay here n listen Wink

Joel

Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:01 pm 
Athena

Hi Joel
I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. It's tough to lose somebody you care about. All you can do is try to get on with your life, and look to your friends for support. Its hard to break up and its even harder not to be friends after. You just have to learn from the experience and move on. It will hurt, and you may always feel sad when you think about her, but she is not the end. I hope you can cary on and find somebody who will love you as much as you are willing to love.
Peace

Athena.

Post Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:59 pm 

Athena

sighs... i dont know she lie to me or what... i saw her nick is 'ur lucky cus i love you'... n when i asked her... n she said no one... if she tell me the truth.. i will congras her.. it's hurt... but i have to accept the fact... i love her.. i admit i'm till thinking about her all the times... but i just want her to tell me the truth... no matter what... i will wish her... sighs

i cant get into another relationship... i'm really scare of it... i rather be single n just enjoy my life with my friends... i really dont know how to love one person now... i'm so numb...

anyway... thanks urs gals....

Joel

Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:00 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Joel,

Hang in there hun~

Dance~

Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:35 pm 

I really fed up with everythings... i really cant stand the live i having now...
She scolded me... she said PLU all are crazy....
She mad at me with no reason...
sighs... i really dont know why I STILL LOVE HER....
my heart already broken....
i totally lost my mind...
i cant get back my soul...
i cant pick up the pieces....

JOEL

Post Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:19 pm 
DanceofSorrows

Joel,

Still listening....

Holding you in my prayers....

Hugs....

Dance~

Post Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:12 pm 

DANCE

thanks ya still listening my stupid feeling...

I got scolded by her... i'm crazy n naive...
sighs... i heard someone said...
That she want get marry...she want happiness family..
And she Loves GUYS...
sighs... i'm hurt.. really hurt by heard that words...
I cant believe she said that...
I really will going crazy one day...
What she told me before all are BULL SHIT...
sighing... i really cant stand it anymore...
Actually now.. i'm so worries of her...
There got 1 BIG FAT LIAR who she likes the most...
I'm afraid that she get cheat by him...
sighs... Crying or Very sad

Post Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:53 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: