BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Articles & Essays

Rosie O'Donnell goes public exposing 9/11 as an inside job
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Infinite84

Rosie O'Donnell goes public exposing 9/11 as an inside job

Scroll down & check out the information she posted on 911 & the collapse of building 7 which was a steel building that was not hit by plane & collapsed straight down on itself within seconds clearly with the aid of explosives: http://www.rosie.com/

Notice how the mainstream media made a huge fuss when she had an insignificant little feud with Donald Trump & gave it tons of coverage, but is giving this huge revelation no coverage at all? Let's help counter their black-out & spread the word about 9/11 & the Bush administration's never ending "war on terror" as a fraud.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:21 am 
Cavewoman

no offense intended here, ok?
can we agree on one thing? Bush cannot be elected again.... BRAVO!!!
how in hell the "person" got elected in the first place is up for grabs........
reliving 911 is not something i wish to do.... will i believe everything? anything? NO.
Do i believe the machine is well in place and thoroughly lubed? yes.
Am I one of the people that need convinced that change must happen quickly? NO.
Wha'd'ya wan'na do?
bitch'in doesn't work.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:40 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

ummm...i love Rosie but i find this a little far fetched. i've actually watched shows on television that show how this type of 'controlled demolition' that supposedly took place is done. Sorry, just don't see it happening. They actually have to plan that sort of thing WAAAAAAAAAAAY in advance, go in and weaken part of the structure before hand, attach explosives that would be visible to anyone with EYES.They actually have explosives throughout the whole building that NO ONE sees? Gimme a break. Grow a brain.

slaveofMistress

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 am 
melissa l

Can you even begin to imagine the shake and tremors that occured from the impact of the first two towers being hit? It would be the equivalent of a huge earthquake. The Tower's were not designed to withstand a major earthquake. That's an old wives tale. And you need to remember also that there are no conspiracy therories out there concerning the Pentagon or the Pennsylvania crash. These same people blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina and said that he was the one who made the levies break. I dont agree with alot of the president's policies but it get's to the overboard point on some of these issues. The Tower's fell because a bunch of evil bastards flew planes into them. Nothing more, nothing less. I love Rosie to death, but she needs to stick to adopting unwanted kids and Hollywood. Now you want to get into a real conspiracy topic we could go the magic bullet that killed Kennedy route! That one stinks even after 44 years!!!!!

Post Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:51 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Thank you melissa! But i also saw a show where they recreated the 'magic bullet' that shot Kennedy. There was nothing magic about it. It was a full metal jacket bullet. It did exactly what it was designed to do. Go through a target and not stop. No it did not turn in mid air like Oliver Stone likes to make people believe in the movie JFK. IF you actually see the way JFK and the Gov. were seated in the car the bullet travelled in a straight line. Sorry to burst yer bubble. They recreated this shot by getting actual human bones, and that gel substance that recreates the density of human muscle and flesh. Then they made actual life size molds of people the same size as JFK and the Gov and put them in the exact same position at the moment the shot impacted using the video from the Zapruder film. They hired a man that could shoot the shot with the same accuracy that Oswald scored from his Marine shooting records, set him up at the same distance and angles as the window of the book depository building. and he took ONE SHOT. The results were the same as the shot on Dealy Plaza. It really is a shame that people like Oliver Stone has people believing in fiction instead of the truth.

slaveofMistress

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:43 am 
Cavewoman

Ya wanna haggle over something that truely does appear to be a conspiracy? Read further.

A quick refresher course regarding what has happened to many "friends"of the Clintons... known as Hillary and Bill.

1-James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2 -Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3- Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4- Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5- C. Victor Raiser II- Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6-Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".
7-Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8-Jerry Parks -Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9-James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
10-James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He wasreported to have ties to Whitewater.
11-Kathy Ferguson- Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12-Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13-Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14-Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15- Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16-Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17-Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18- Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19-Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20-Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21-Charles Meissner -Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22-Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
23-Barry Seal -Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25-Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26- Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
27-Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28-Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29-Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988......(possible suicide ?haa!)
30-Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31-Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
33-James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to "natural causes".
34-Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
35-Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
36 -Major William S. Barkley Jr.
37-Captain Scott J . Reynolds
38-Sgt. Brian Hanley
39-Sgt. Tim Sabel
40-Major General William Robertson
41-Col. William Densberger
42-Col. Robert Kelly
43-Spec. Gary Rhodes
44-Steve Willis
45-Robert Williams
46-Conway LeBleu
47-Todd McKeehan

(Its gonna make one HELL of a movie!... ah, heck, maybe they'll just go full bore and make a weekly series for primetime)

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:23 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Cave,

Since i respect you i decided to investigate this one a little and this is what i found.

1. an EXTREME RIGHT website with several links that has the list that you have posted here. This website also boasts that Bush should also be the leader of the New World Order.

2. various websites that listed the normal scandals associated with Clinton.

3. one webssite on the 'media feeding frenzy' during the Clinton scandals.

i could go on with the list but they all tend to fall in those categories. My personal opinion..... this is just a bunch of BS dreamed up by some nutcase out there bent on character assasination. Cave i really respect yer opinion but i have to disagree with ya on this one considering the source.

slaveofMistress

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:55 am 
melissa l

quote:
Originally posted by melissa l:
Can you even begin to imagine the shake and tremors that occured from the impact of the first two towers being hit? It would be the equivalent of a huge earthquake. The Tower's were not designed to withstand a major earthquake. That's an old wives tale. And you need to remember also that there are no conspiracy therories out there concerning the Pentagon or the Pennsylvania crash. These same people blamed Bush for hurricane Katrina and said that he was the one who made the levies break. I dont agree with alot of the president's policies but it get's to the overboard point on some of these issues. The Tower's fell because a bunch of evil bastards flew planes into them. Nothing more, nothing less. I love Rosie to death, but she needs to stick to adopting unwanted kids and Hollywood. Now you want to get into a real conspiracy topic we could go the magic bullet that killed Kennedy route! That one stinks even after 44 years!!!!!
Hiya slavemisstress, I saw the same show you are referring to and understand what you are saying. I have never payed Oliver Stone any attention. Natural Born Killers was enough for me!! After spending 10yrs in the military I can assure you even a (full metal jacket) bullet will show signs of usage after being shot. I dont give much heed to shows on TV anyways. The Kennedy files are still locked up and will be till 75yrs have passed after his death. Gov. Connley died a few years back and an autopsy of his body would have either confirmed or denied the conspiracy therory. But of course an autopsy was denied. Connley till his death carried bullet fragments inside his body that were never able to be removed. If a (full metal jacket) bullet does not spinter such as the one the government claims killed Kennedy, then explain why Connley had bullet fragments in his arm and leg from the assasination? Its all water under the bridge now though. Nothing will ever change the events that happened on Nov 22 1963. Gerald Ford could have come clean about the Warren Comission but chose not to, and unfortunatly Arlen Spector is still a sitting senator (he by the way is who came up with the magic bullet therory). You also cant disreguard all the attending physcians who attended to President Kennedy who claim there were back, as well as frontal wounds to the presidents body. Then there is the fact that the presidents brain somehow dissappered between Dallas and Bethesda Naval Hospital. There are way to many open doors on Kennedy's assasination that cannot be closed. That is why you have the filles locked up for 75yrs after the fact. Any government official will be dead that was involved and no charges will ever be able to be presses against those responsible. Im a very good shot myself with any kind of firearm and hitting a moving target with trees that are in full bloom to block your sight with a piece of crap rifle that Oswald was reported to have used is nye on to impossible. But I respect your opinion, I just dont agree with you is all. Hope we can still be friends..........

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:54 am 
melissa l

Hi Cavewoman, pretty interesting stuff you have down there. I knew the Vience Foster and Ron Brown deaths were under very questionable circumstances. As for the other people mentioned I really havent heard to much about any of their deaths. I was never a big Clinton fan. I think he did some good things for our country and there are alot of things he did that I did not agree with. I respect each man who has held the office of President because of the office itself, not because of the man who sits in the chair. Im a big fan of Elisabeth Dole. I do not believe in a government conspiracy concerning 9-11. I think we got to cocky as a nation and got caught with our pants down on 9-11. Alot of innocent people died that day just like when Pearl Harbor got bombed by Japan. There is a whole world of people out there who simply hate us because we are the greatest nation on the face of this earth. There is no amount of diplomacy or nice talk that is ever gonna change these peoples minds. (Kinda like all of us trying to explain to the world that we are not perverted because we are lesbians). Some people have a certain mindset and there is nothing you or I can do to change that. My one goal in life is to leave this world a better place when I die. Only through personal responsability a kindness can we truly affect the world around us. I will be content to let the good Lord be my judge not mankind..........

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:11 pm 
Cavewoman

Hi Slave! actually, I didn't get that list from any website.... i got it from a group of Navy Seals....as to the authenticity of the claims.... if you really want to do some digging, you'll discover its all true. As to the New World Order, The Trilateral Commission, George Bush... PLEASE, don't get me started.... and yer right, you do know me well enough .... bluntly stated, i'm not an advocate.....
Melissa, I'm not a fan of any American politician these days... I respect the way our government is supposed to work, I have little respect for the way it does work....

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:32 pm 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Melissa there are documented pictures of the actual bullet and it did show signs of usage. Try looking it up. i saw the pics and it was dinged up, not in the 'pristine' condition some folks like to say. And yes if a full metel jacket bullet goes through enough it will leave fragments. i'm an x-ray tech. i've done x-rays of bullets. No it doesn't splinter into huge pieces but it does leave small fragments. Sure we can be friends!

slaveofMistress

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:49 pm 
melissa l

Sounds like you have a really good job! I still think it was a government set-up due to the vietnam conflict. To many unanswered questions such as Kennedy's missing brain, and the doctors reports that were totally disreguarded on the autopsy reports. Even Jackie didnt believe Oswald did it. Its one of those situations that maybe before we die we might get the whole truth. Im glad we can be friends. If I argue with you it means I respect your intelligence. If I think your stupid I pretty much will laugh you off.....

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:04 pm 
melissa l

Hi Cave, I agree with you totally on the politician thing. They all pretty much suck......

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:05 pm 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by slaveofMistress:
Melissa there are documented pictures of the actual bullet and it did show signs of usage. Try looking it up. i saw the pics and it was dinged up, not in the 'pristine' condition some folks like to say. And yes if a full metel jacket bullet goes through enough it will leave fragments. i'm an x-ray tech. i've done x-rays of bullets. No it doesn't splinter into huge pieces but it does leave small fragments. Sure we can be friends!

slaveofMistress

Question: Did they test it on a moving target?

Mb
xx

Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:21 am 
Khaleesi
Moderators

no Mb in order to have the distance exactly the same they were unable to use a moving target. i don't recall the exact discussion that was had but they decided on precise distance so that the actual trajectory of the bullet etc. would be the same.

slaveofMistress

Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:03 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: