BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

TROGDOR THIKNS TROGDOR IS LESBIAN!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Trogdoooor

TROGDOR THIKNS TROGDOR IS LESBIAN!

TROGDOR NEEDS HELP COMING OUT, TROGDOR IS IN STATE OF DEPRESSION CUZ TROGODR WILL BE REJECTED IF TROGDOR TURNS OUT LESBIAN. TROGDORS PARENTS DISLIKE GAYS OR LESBIANS.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Cavewoman

Trogdor... welcome to a rather overwhelming situation.... its NOT your parents that must accept you, its YOU...

sucks? huh?

i understand you love your folks and want their acceptance... but if you've read any of the other threads in this forum then you already should have noticed that this life is about you.. your own survival...

that being said:
1. your folks need the same amount of time to adjust that you did
2. patience with yourself is what got you this far
3. patience for them, with them... MIGHT help them to make the journey
4. don't "hate" them for having difficulty with your sexuality, its not like the world prepared them any better than it prepared us... you
5. breathe

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:16 am 
realwoman

mmmmmm......

strange place you are at, Trogdor....and a strange alias....maybe we can offer you some advice if we know a little more about your circumstances....?

Oh, and please dont use capital letters...we can hear you just fine...use capitals only if you need to emphasise something

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:00 am 
D_e_e_18

Hey Trogdor,

I understand you're in quite a positition, I too have just come out to my parents in the last few weeks, I thought they would be ashamed of me, maybe not even be the same towards me, but It was a chance I had to take because I am who I am and I need to live my life to make myself happy, not anyone else. The same applies to you, and to everyone else who finds themselves in this situation, and ofcourse its not easy to find the words or the courage, I understand that, but you must think about what you really want, and grab hold of it with both hands.

Cavewoman is correct, once you've spoken to your parents it's all about patience, they may not accept it but through time it will get easier. Afterall, you will still be the daughter they brought up, and love.

~Dee~

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:08 pm 
Trogdoooor

Trogdor parents always disliked gays and are part of the Anti-Gay Movement and are in the White Nationalist Party too, they have taught Trogdor all Trogdors life that homosexuality is bad and a sin. Trogdor experiment with friend cuz Trogdor only attracted to female friends, and Trogdor loves it.
Trogdor is very sad cuz Trogdors parents will hate Trogdor if Trogdor admits Trogdor is homosexual.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Hawaiian

Hawaiian think Trogdor can stay in closet for as long as Trogdor needs. Hawaiian wonder why Trogdor needs to come out to super racist white wing Trogdor hatchers.

Post Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 pm 
Cavewoman

Cavewoman agree... Trogdor no talk parents re:lesbian... Trogdor need save money and leave.

Post Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:20 pm 
sensual

end

Last edited by sensual on Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:05 pm 
Shane07

Coming Out

I understand your difficult situation...I have been away from home and out where I have been living...but unforseen circumstances have brought me back home and pushed me back into the closet...all my friends from where I was living can't believe that I am not out at home to my life long friends and family since I am the "biggest lesbian" they all know...it's such a horrible feeling to have...everyday I hear homophobic comments or they want me to find a husband and settle down like all my friends that I grew up with are doing...some days I just want to yell at them and tell them that I love women...but I know the feeling of being afraid to lose them and saying that I am not in love right now I am not sure if losing them is worth it...you hear all the coming out stories and they seem to end up fine after time but I know with my luck I will be that one story where the family never comes around...so I get your fears...because I am living them...alone

Post Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 am 
realwoman

Ladies

Please dont post any more on this thread... we suspect 'Trogdor" to be male, and an internet troll who is trying to find a new creative way to spam...

Thanks,

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:20 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: