BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Movies, Television and Film stars

Is Ellen Degeneres going Str8?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
blaqgayfem2

Is Ellen Degeneres going Str8?

I use to be a big fan of Ellen's, and although i enjoy her show, iv kinda gone off her ..dunno why , just something bout her doesnt sit right with me anymore..

Anyways is it me or do ya'll notice she pays men a lot of compliments calling them " Cute" and " Hot" and saying to female audience members in reference to one of her male guest " Ladies you know what i mean"..

I notice also she has a tendency to undress certain men with her eyes and tends to dance with DJ Jonny a lot.

She never talks or mentions Porti and refers to " We" .. Today i was watching a clip from her show in which she was had taken a home video about Pig her pet dog and their was a man there training him , late at night or something..

I also noticed she mentioned in this months edition of Diva . She wish that Porti would marry her , but i have a distinct feeling that Porti isnt the one who is inclined up for marriage.. Maybe Porti discovered Ellens inclination about men and is resistant to tie the knot.. ( which i wouldnt blame her).. Anne Heche did mention also when she first got together , they broke up for a bit because Ellen slept with this actor guy..dunno what his name is ...

Anyways what ya'll think?

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:21 pm 
realwoman

Two words....SO WHAT?

Ok, two more....Corporate Sponsorship...

And a few last words... How would YOU feel if someone secondguessed every move you make, even with the guy who trains your dog.....?

~shaking my head.....

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:43 pm 
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

"bites tongue"
oh dont even get me started with the whole anne heche thing and as real said who cares if she slept with a man or not?
Ellen could be bi or gay who cares! "mumbles"
Through weakness and strength,
happiness and sorrow, for better,
for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart
shania twain

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
blaqgayfem2

quote:
Originally posted by Ellen_Degeneresisawsome:
"bites tongue"
oh dont even get me started with the whole anne heche thing "mumbles"

What Anne did was a little harsh , but in her defense she never lead the public to believe she was a lesbian , she always said she was bisexual . although she had claimed to be suffering from an unrational stage when she meet and got involved with ellen , she was always firm about her sexual orientation .
What i cant understand is why when i pose this question people feel the need to get hostile. This was an observation and i wondered if anyone else has noticed this? Confused

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:51 pm 
Khaleesi
Moderators

Okay, to be honest i rarely watch Ellen's talk show and can't comment on whether she "undresses men with her eyes" but i would have to say that it is purely the opinion of the person watching. How can you say what she is really thinking? Maybe she is undressing them and laughing inside...lol. As to dancing with her male DJ ... i have been out dancing at the bars in my younger days and danced with men before ...so what?

Not even gonna comment on training the dog....maybe the guy was the best trainer around.

As for Anne Heche ...do we really want to trust the word of Ms Heche that Ellen slept with a man? Take a look at Ms Heche's personality. She claims to have an alter ego named Celestia that is the daughter of God and the half sister of Jesus. She also claims the Celestia has contact with extraterrestrial life forms and that God contacted her and that He would walk with her for seven days. At one point after her breakup with Ellen Ms Hech was found wandering in the desert, high on ecstasy, looking for a spaceship. Soooooooo, do i really take Ms Heche's word that Ellen slept with a man? Hmmmmm.......

slaveofMistress

Never start a row in public when it can be settled politely in private. ~My Father~

Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:38 pm 
ang

me thinks it has to do with the tv people "encouraging her" not to be sooooo gay ish, a thing i believe occurs when it comes to being P.C.

as for me the gay ' er she is the more herself and hell funn y she is, besides does it really matter she is soooo nice Wink

Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:55 am 
LeahCF

Let's think about who is an out gay woman in the american media right now. At the moment I can only think of Ellen and Rosie. We have two extremes there: the friendly happy unthreatening Ellen and the angry vocal Rosie. Who would you rather represent us as a group? Ellen thank you very much. Everyone knows she's gay already. Why bother flaunting it. Let everyone see we're just normal human beings.

(Anne Heche or "Celestia" is a looney tune )

As far as undressing the men with her eyes... she's probably getting an idea for her next outfit Wink

Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:33 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: