BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

I have a problem...i need your advice please

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
delall

I have a problem...i need your advice please

I am 19 years old and I have always liked men, until I met the most beautiful woman, she is older than me, OK! WAY older than me, maybe 20 years older. But, thats not only the problem, she is my general manager, she is a well-educated business woman while I am just an employee, but she always seems to notice me and makes attempts to get to know me. I have never been with a woman, so this is different to me and I am very scared to approach her, I have thought about her every single day since I first layed eyes on her! I know she is a lesbian because she has a girlfriend but I am so intrigued by this woman that I am ready to make her forget about her. I dont know her position and how she feels about me, but her eyes make me think that she wants me. I dont flirt with her because I dont know what to do! Should I keep ignoring my feelings or should I go for it? and how? I am shy and im scred that she'll turn me down. Either way, I cant stop thinking about her, we have so many things in common but I am scared because she is my manager, she is WAY older than me, AND she has a girlfriend. Please guys help me. I am so crazy about this woman!

Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:50 am 
AFAALF

Try and just ask her how she feels about you. Or try the " I have a friend who has a problem" thing that some times works. She may see what you're getting at. That's what I would do.

Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:31 am 
arcane

Yeah...try to talk to her and clear things out...maybe you're misinterpreting everything...who knows, you might be getting the wrong idea...The best way is to approach her..I know it's not easy and pretty scary knowing your position but it'll help you with your confusion...

If she admitted that she likes you, maybe you can go a little further by asking about her girlfriend...You sure don't want to go in a more complicated situation. Wink

Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: