BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

clues remembered

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
sophie_harley

clues remembered

Okey Dokey...

...Now I reckon you ladies have all thought back to little moments as you were growing up, that should have led you to the truth that you were gay, but for some reason; your age, maturity or denial it didn't register.

I'm finding it amusing whenever I see something or someone that triggers a memory from way back in the day and I remember what I felt and know now, what I was truly feeling.

For example as a child I absolutely adored watching Disney films, I still do. It runs in the family, whenever I was staying at my grandparents, I would beg my gdad to show me the carvings he'd done of various disney characters. Anyway...I'm getting away from the point. Sleeping beauty was my favourite. I didn't realise why though till I was at my grandparents last year and watched it again. Sleeping beauty has one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard. As I was watching it, I was struck by memories of watching it as a young girl. I'd felt the same...her voice just gave me tingles.

I bumped into a teacher the other day from my old senior school. I'd always tried to find some excuse when I was a student to come back after school or during lunch time...not doing my homework so I'd get detention, being too much of a loudmouth in class and getting to stay for 30 extra minutes so she could bitch and moan 'bout how I couldn't keep disrupting the class. At the time to me, I reasoned, I was just being a rebel...now I realise it was cos I had a crush, a major crush lol on this one teacher. Seeing her after so long, those feelings resurfaced. She must be her late 40's now and hotter than ever. Smile

Well, I've started to ramble just thought I'd get some things of my chest and ask you girls about memories of clues you were given growing up but may not have noticed or understood what they meant. xxxx

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:49 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: