BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

What's wrong with me

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
maybeiam

What's wrong with me

Hello all, I'm new here and I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems so I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Time and again I meet girls who I guess are into me but I'm so afraid of everybody thinking I'm gay, I just can't go for it. I mean this last time took the cake, this girl in my class is so hot and openly bi, and she liked me out of all people. I mean I don't know if it's my self-esteem or what but I couldn't handle the pressure of people thinking we were fooling around and we weren't. That's how obvious it was that she like me and I like her as well but unless I'm with the person people are spreading rumors about me being with I don't won't anyone assuming anything unless it true. Least to say I dropped the class, but now I miss her and what if I never see her again. I'm so screwed up it's retarded. Has anyone ever been in a situation like this before and what do I do next time this happens?

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:24 pm 
Bad_Girl

first u should make sure if she is serious abt u.

Last edited by Bad_Girl on Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:47 pm 
ghost

dear maybe...
welcome to mels first of all!

life can be very confusing at times. it is not quite clear, so i will ask you a straight question.. sorry, lol, no pun intended... are you a lesbian?

if you are and you just have problems with other ppl knowing about it, then take it easy. if you want to know more about coming out, we have a special section a bit lower down on the boards, lots of friendly ladies to give advice and share experiences too. the one thing you must remember tho, is that if you hold your head up high, the bigots will soon leave you alone. i dont know what your social setup looks like (small town or big city) but hey, what can they really do if they know? ignore them if the tongues wag, or ask them what they do in bed, cos they are making it your business if they want to know about what you do in bed. in other words, none of their business!

if you are not gay and getting unwelcome attention, then just take a firm stand, and make it clear that you are not interested.

if you havent come to terms with your sexuality, try and make some time to seriously think about what you want out of life, or even better, try and see someone professional, like a therapist or something, to help you get it sorted out.

hope you dont mind me being so blunt, and i really hope you get things cleared up for yourself soon.

regards
ghost

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:39 pm 
maybeiam

Well thanks Ghost, but I'm very comfortable with who I am. I just have a hard time approaching the girls who are intrested in me. I mean this girl has walk up to my face twice and I did nothing. I mean I like girls and it seems like everyone gay nowadays, but I had no Idea I could get chicks like this one. I've never had a gf or been with a girl because I like the conservative slightly above average type, and I thought I had nothing to worry about because those type of girls are all straight with bf, but it doesn't seem that way at all. This particular girl best friend is gay and those two are always together and she only talks to her. I mean if you could see this girl you'd understand better why I freaked out. Oh I forgot to mention I was doing the eye contact thing with the friend first (just for fun) and then she walked in and blew me away. I just need to know how to respond when I'm approached. Thanks again and please feel free to give me more honest advice.

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:00 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: