BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

emotional vampiers... suck you dry
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
talula

emotional vampiers... suck you dry

i had no clue how cruel this world was, till i met cheryl... i never have met anyone before with so many tactics to use, to hurt people!!! i just didnt know people actually did nasty things, like they do in the movies... i am 23 and so nieve... she had sex with my friend, so nasty... is that why they say your first love hurts so very bad??? because people do nasty things like that??? you learn quick i should say... i was friends with him, the guy she slept with for 8 years... he knew how much i loved her, he knew she was my everything... sex, he chose over 8 years of friendship... i simply dont understand why anyone would want to be so mean... shes 44 im 23 and hes younger then me... uck, i feel like someone ripped my heart out my throat, and is standing there laughing as i fall to the ground, shattering into tiny peices... is everyone like that??? are all people that cruel??? after everything she put me through, i put up with so much while i was with her... she hit me, she played with my head... to the point to where i lost all my friends... she made sure i was always scared of her... i am, to be honest... still..... i just hope that all people are not like this... i dont even know why i put up with the things i did... yes i do, because i loved her... i just wish i never met her, never fell in love... but i bet this is the way she wants me to feel... i know she was only happy when i was miserable when we were together, and even still now... she glows when she sees how hurt i am... feeds off it like a vampire to fresh blood...

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:04 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Sad Talula

Sorry to hear of your experience...yep there are sure some cruel people around, so look after you.

I have to say though to find someone quite so cruel you have been unluck because most of us are not like that...I can honestly say that I have never come across anyone that behaves like that towards friends.

Yes I have met people at times that like to play games with peoples heads.. but never behaved in this manner.

So please don't lose faith we are not all like that and I am sorry this has happened to you.

I hope you are not still hanging around with these people....find some nice friends and enjoy your life you only get one shot at it.

Tigs

Post Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:14 pm 

I'm sorry to hear you have experienced the bad in people. Hug xx
Blossom x

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:59 am 
DanceofSorrows

((Tal))

May you find healing~

Dance

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:54 pm 
o_a_beautiful_mind_o

*Grabs this woman of talulas, ties her up ... puts duck tape around her wrists and mouth (I so don't do bdsm!) ... straps her to a chair ...then ... grabs some wires from ...*thinking*... um, somewhere really electrical ... grabs everyone from melswebs .... makes sure we're all like *thinking* 20ft away and comfy ... switches the on button, sits back ... and watches the beautiful colours* Laughing

*Evil laugh!* That's what happens to vampires

Shocked

p.s No lesbians were hurt during the typing of this post.

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:28 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

o_a_beautiful_mind_o Smile

I am glad to hear no one was hurt ...during the typing of your post.

I know what you mean though people like Talula's woman need ducking.

Tigs Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:20 pm 
o_a_beautiful_mind_o

x

Have you ever read 'Smother' by Linda Innes? This soOOooOOoo reminds me of that book. *Shivers!* It still plays on my mind!

I'm fighting with myself here trying not to tell you about it!!!!

xxx

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:24 am 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Nope I have not read 'Smother'....but I will make sure I do now and let you know what I think.

Tigs Wink

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:29 am 
a_beautiful_mind

Nice one! Hopefully you'll catch my drift when you read it. Happy reading Wink

xxxx

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:38 am 
Athena

Hi Hon. I am So sorry to hear this. You are right there are some horrible people in this world as well as some very decent ones.
Keep faith, one day you will come across somebody who will die before ever hurting you
A.

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:22 am 

i just wanted to thank you all for being so supportive...
i like that idea beautiful mind... have to say it sounds fesable (sp?)...
not sure what all to say at this moment... just want to thank you all for being so nice... hope everyone is doing well... take care
hugs & kisses
talula

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:48 pm 
talula

the guest was me... sorry i forgot to sign in... i am so sick of this world and the people in it... i try to figure out what i have done in my life that is so wrong to deserve the treatment i get... sometimes i just wish that i could say screw everything, but then again im not like that... i would give anything to have a good friend in the real world... now to add to all the stress my car has broken down, so im straned at my parents house, in the middle of nowhere... i am a very social person and not having anyone to socialize with is driving me nuts... not that i have that many people i can truely trust anymore... i just want to curl up into a corner and never leave it.... sometimes...

Post Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
o_a_beautiful_mind_o

Talula,

Most a@seholes who are bitter and twisted don't see the beauty in life, so rather than searching - they decide to make others feel equally the same, if not - worse than them. It makes them feel better.

You've done nothing wrong at all *Hugs* ... As for the 'screw everything' attutide ... it doesn't work or make a difference. In fact, it just makes you realise how much you really do care and how much of a wonderful person you are!

Hey, your car breaking down might be (here comes my psychobable) a lil sign to say 'slow down.' Or it might just be your spark plugs or something *giggle.*

You've got lots of friends on here who will support and listen to you and hey, *whisper* these peeps don't give all that bad advice either.

As for the trust *hugs* ... that's something we all have to come up against in life. Please don't beat yourself up about that because it's not you ... it's those you trust in. It's nothing to do with you or the type of person you are .. it's "them!"

and talula, you can come curl up in my corner anytime x x x

p.s I so know I've made spelling mistakes an all that but I'm too damn lazy to correct them. Forgive me? x

Post Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:02 am 
Tullia_1976

I'm so sorry for you girl.

Talula,
I can't believe what happened to you. I have lived a semi-long time, and I have met a ton of people, and I have never seen such cruelty.
But being right isn't going to make you happy. So go out and meet someone new, and rub her pointy little nose in it. Even if you have to fake it, get your own back.
Then speak to her like she's a child, or a little bit mentally slow. Bend down look her right in the eyes, talk slowly, and a bit louder than you normally do. It makes people so embarassed and mad.
After all she must be crazy to give you up! Wink
Poets are the most special people, we notice everything.
Love and Hugs,
Tullia
Twisted Evil P.S.-If all else fails get a_beautiful_mind to meet me out back with the electrodes, I'll bring the duck tape Twisted Evil

Post Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number  Reply with quote  
o_a_beautiful_mind_o

*Bites lip whilst sitting upon the explosives* ... Just say the magic words. Twisted Evil

*Winks at Tullia*

Post Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:10 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: