BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

This Weekend

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Miss_Mamie

This Weekend

Hey everyone! I really enjoy reading about everyone. I don't always post, cause I don't always have a lot to say.

I thinking about coming out to my parents this weekend. I did end up dating SciGal (I talked about her in a post awhile ago) for a bit, and it ended on a kinda messy note. She told me that she wasn't gay, and wanted to be my friend. I was already pretty ready to end it with her on grounds of her being a really crappy girlfriend, but the "I'm not gay" thing sorta sent me for a loop. I kinda wanted to say: "Really, cause we do it like lesbians!" I've had quite the flirtation with a few people since SciGal; one even being quite dramatic (and silly), and all of this has made me realize just how very gay I am and how very much I want to share it with my family. As in, I don't really desire even intimate things with men. I just love me the ladies.

My family is a close group, and I feel that I am hiding something from them by keeping this so secret. I've already told all of my closest friends and their response has been: "Yeah? No kidding!" It has been very positive. I don't think that my parents will responsd in a very positive way; they are pretty fundamental Christians. But, on the other hand, they love me to pieces; I know they will come around. So, I basically just want to go ahead and begin the recovery (maybe months of it) process asap.

Wish me luck lovelies!

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:10 pm 
Cavewoman

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!! Cool

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:01 pm 
Scarlet_Dawn

Yeah, good luck!!! I hope it goes very well for ya. I'll be crossing my fingers for you:)

Post Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:59 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: