BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Accomplishments

WOW!!!!!!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Footprint

WOW!!!!!!

........... what should I say???

THANK YOU!!!! Exclamation Arrow

I just now got back from the (national track cycling) championship...it was a long road trip back after a long day after a long, wicked hard points race this morning. I am D.E.A.D., absolutely exhausted from the championship - much more mentally than physically. The points race did not go quite as well, missed bronze by 1 point, but my lack of experience (and therefore inferior tactical skills compared to my rivals) cost me silver (please note that a typical trait for athletes is that they are basically NEVER happy with their performances...there is no such thing as a perfect race). I had the legs and speed for it, so I am not happy with my race today...while I am super excited still about the title I won in the 3000m individual pursuit.

First thing I did when I returned was to get online and enter Mel's Queendom, when I was very happy and surprised to see all of your responses and congratulating wishes....I still have a big smile on my face now.

OK, will have to take a shower now because I don't want to post stinky responses to all your wonderful posts....Very Happy Razz

In a bit,

Footsie

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:19 pm 
Footprint

whoops...not sure how that happened...i was only going to reply to the champ thread but now for some reason i accidentally opened a new one....sorry!!!

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:20 pm 
ghost

fabulous!!!

congrats again, foots... and dont worry, next year you will have the experience and show what stuff you are made of!

Exclamation

regards
ghost

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:38 am 
slacko

Congratulations Footsie on your great efforts!!!!

I do a bit of road running through the winter (10 km and half-marathon) to keep fit for Triathlons which start in October ................ any chance of some coaching for the bike leg?????????????

Keep it up - and keep us "posted"

Cheers - Slacko Very Happy

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:43 am 
realwoman

way to go Footsy!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

~dancing and singing with you

realwoman knows somebody faaaa-moussss

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:13 am 
Falling_Star

Congrats Footsy

I glad 2 here that you did so well (even if you don't think it) and next year you'll give them hell and maybe take it all ::wink

Post Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Footprint

Hello ladies,

I am sorry I haven't replied to this thread yet... I am very busy right now having to take care of important business (media, sponsoring, training, racing, travelling, etc.) and will continue to be busy. Hence, I don't have much time to spend on here unfortunately. Sorry, ladies... but I am sure you will keep enjoying yourselves inside Mel's Queendom! Smile Exclamation

((((ghost))))

thanks so much as always.... and i can see the first of September approach very, very quickly....Smile can't wait to hear your South African cycling stories!! Very Happy Cool

((((((slacko))))

Merci bien for your congratulations. I really appreciate them. You are a runner? How awesome!!!! I was a runner for 20 years before I got into cycling recently... let me know what your background and goal is in athletics and maybe I can give a tip or two.

((((((Real)))))

you are too funny.... Laughing thanks so much!!! Exclamation I am just imagining this lady under a tree in Africa doing a woodoo dance trying to sing with a German accent...lol Wink

Thanks again all and I hope I will have more time again to spend on here in the near future.

Cheers,

Footsie

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:10 am 
Allison

Laughing at the visual of Foots and Real dancing and singing Wink It sounds like you are progressing well and time will only improve your tactics. Keep up the great work Foots and GO FOOTS GO!!!!!!!! Good luck my friend!

Alli

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:32 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Sobu-Milkwo

Congratulations Footsie

Hi Footsie

HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS Very Happy Exclamation ! I'm so thrilled for you at your success. My sincere apologies for the delay in conveying my wishes. I simply didn't know until this minute Embarassed! I don't get around to reading all the wonderful stuff on Mels although I love the website.

Whatever it is that you plan to do, may it all be as you desire! Most of all, may it help you to leave your footprints on the hearts of all the people you come in contact with!

Milka
Life is what we make of it. The power to shape our destiny with the choices we make is the greatest power we human beings have been endowed with - from God. May we let go of the past and create our lives anew every single day.

Post Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:50 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: