BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Please help!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
naibsel

Please help!

Im a lesbian, and its depressing Crying or Very sad

I cant be myself because im in the closet, it makes my life miserable, but what can i do?? My family are homophobic! My friends are homophobic! Its tearing me apartttt

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:59 pm 
rising

Hang in there. We'll figure this out.

Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:45 pm 
ghost

hi there

welcome to mels first of all! you will find a lot of ladies here in a similar position than what you are, and maybe by reading some of the posts here, you will find some helpful advice.

check the "Coming out" section on this board...

hope you enjoy your stay with us and come to see this as a home from home the way i have done.

good luck.

regards
ghost

Post Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:52 am 
naibsel

Thanks for the welcoming girls, i will check the coming out part of the forum, i guess i missed that bit.

Thanks again Exclamation

Post Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:01 am 
rising

Hi again,

I was looking briefly throught the Coming Out section and surely that can help you.

Having preferred women all my life, I suspected I was a lesbian but until recently, never encountered or pursued anyone who would have brought me to face that fact. It seems fantastic since I'm 53! God - I could have been spared so much agony in some ways!

It is necessary to "come out" to at least 2 people - yourself and the woman you are interested in, but can anyone tell me why it is necessary to announce to everyone you know that you are a lesbian? I simply told everyone I cared about that I was moving away with so-and-so and let them think anything they wanted. She is obviously butch so I'm sure they had some ha-has but really, is it my children's business whether or not I have sex? I don't even discuss it with my best friend. It just doesn't seem to be anyone's business.

I felt a sense of pride when we were in the company of a lesbian couple who assured me I am a lesbian. It feels very good to be one of something . I would say feel very good about it with yourself and always know you are not alone. Best wishes on your journey.

Post Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:31 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: