BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Who am I? I wonder everyday...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
island honey

Who am I? I wonder everyday...

I'm new here, and maybe shouldn't be posting so soon, but I pretty much have had it with uncertainty.

I don't know who I am...I wonder everyday if I'm true to myself. Living in deception brings nothing but uncertainty. I have never been with a woman, only had relationships with men...but with every relationships I have never felt fulfilled. I think about being with a woman sexually constantly, I wonder what it would feel like. I am attracted to women and find myself wanting to be with them more than ever. However, I still continue relationships that are doomed from the beginning with men. I find men attractive and for the most part we have a good time together, but it's not passionate, I don't feel the satisfaction and fulfillment.

I figure the internet to be the best place to come to terms with myself. Who I am and what I want from a relationship. I hope that I can get the support here while I finally look myself in the mirror and see who the real me is.

Thks.
xxx

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:00 am 
ghost

island, you are most welcome here...

there are plenty ladies here who will be most willing to lend you a mirror, and dish out some very helpful advice (see the "Coming out" section too).

take your time, read and post and ask and get to chat so you laugh some too....

we will be moving your post to the "Coming out" section in a few days, so don't think we have deleted it...

again, welcome.

regards
ghost

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:48 pm 
island honey

Thanks alot Ghost. I'll check the coming out section in a bit.

xxx

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: