BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Help, please

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MissJazzy

Ok, I am not actively gay but for years I have been thinking about it. women always are attacted to me, but I dont give into it. Now I find nyself looking for one women that I met some time back, I want to see her. She has since moved back out of state. I have been thinking about her more and more. I am so mad that I cannot reach her. I have fantasies about women when I am trying to have a oragasm (sp sorry). But I have never had a sexaul encounter with a female. My current boyfriend calls me gay when we argue, he says it all the time other people do too. Shocked I am so confused, is it my aura? Or can someone just tell? I think I am just curious, and I want to see what she can offer me and if I like it. But I am religious and it goes against everything that I believe in, seriously. Can someone help me figure this out, please?????

Post Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:41 am 
naughtygurl72

hope this helps

religious or not you are who you are...God loves us all...if you are attracted to women you can't help that....don't deny that attaction and dont fight it...if you want to try sex with a woman then do so...if you dont you will always wonder..if your boyfriend is telling you that you are gay when you argue you dont need him..move on...the first time is always a bit awkward..after that you gain confidence...after that first time then you will know ...dont force it..if it feels right in your heart..then just go with it..i also think that some women are bi and are quite happy that way...you may fall in that category...until you have had sex with a woman you wont know...just try it..you may find that you really do like it Smile good luck in your journey...

Post Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:56 am 
soulilluminations

Miss Jazzy,

You mentioned being religious...If you're a Christian check out these sites:

www.gaychurch.org
www.soulforce.org
www.christianlesbians.com

They really helped me reconcile my faith and sexuality.

I can certainly identify with where you are on your journey.

best of luck,

soul

Post Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:45 pm 
Sar_bear

Hey Jazzy,
My relgious beliefs (I'm Catholic, and very active in the church) have been one of my major concerns too. I'm starting to consider coming out (and this is turning out to be a great place for advice and support around that!) and so I fainlly worked up the courage a couple weeks ago to talk with my preist about it.
I was shocked at how supportive he was (not only is he a priest, but he's also 65+ years old). He assured me that God created me the way I am, and that God doesn't make mistakes. We are all created in God's image- even those of us who are gay or lesbian or bi. We talked a long time about the bible, the church teachings, fear, homophobia, ect. And he also directed me to gaychruch.org. I would who hartedly encourage you to check that site out. Esspscally the articles about homosexuality and the Bible. My priest also went as far as to encourgage me to be true to who I am and to find a woman I love to share my life with. He didn't tell me it's wrong to be a lesbian. He didn't tell me it's a sin. He didn't even tell me that I can be a lesbian but not have sex (there's some good stuff in one of the articles on that site too, about the idea of people who are gay having to be celibate). He said that God created and loves me as I am. That's it. He also encouraged me to consider the Serentiy Prayer- "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." I can't change this. I can push it away, I can hide it, I can deny it, but I can't change it. After the conversation I had withhim and the things I read I gaychurch.org, I know that- although I have a lot of fears about coming out- my religion and God do not need to be among them. Check out that website- and good luck!

Post Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: