BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

question

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hotimage1

question

Hi I have question for you ladies,
There is this girl in the work place, it was obvious from the beginning that she was hitting on me and I didn't mind it, I used to flirt with her at first, but it started getting serious, and i backed out, because i am not out and I don't want people around me to know. Anyways, after a situation in a club one night, it was obvious to her that I am clearly not interested ( although iam , and i like her very much, but I won't act on it) so she started getting very hostile and she doesn't want to talk to me any more , it breaks my heart to lose her as a friend. what's your advice?
thanks, image

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:57 pm 
Anne

I think you already know the answer. Taking such a difficult step is what holds you back. You're sure not alone, and if you stick around Mel's board you'll finds tons of support. Having said that, welcome! Smile

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:08 pm 
hotimage1

question

Thanks Anne for the response, but I am not sure if I already know the answer, so I guess there is no way for me to save the friendship Sad

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:41 am 
Renee

I suspect Anne is saying that if you want to salvage the relationship and you are interested in your co-worker, as you say you are...take that leap and come out of the closet. Please don't let life just pass you by. Smile

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:46 am 
mokisangel

You need to tell her the truth, tell her you are not out to anyone yet, and your scared. Then work on being you and coming out. It may not be as bad as you think it will be. Most of us have been there, and alot of us seen it wasn't as bad as we thought..

Always someone around here willing to listen.

Angel Very Happy

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:44 am 
cesini

Don't waste your life in the closet, or deny yourself because you are. You'll end up old someday and full of regrets.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:42 pm 
kaJo

Come out into the light and feel the sun on your face!! Cool

kaJo

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:02 am 
missk7

Maybe you don't have to come out completely. I'm only partialy out of the closet. The people who need to know, know. the rest ... well my sex life is none of their business.

If she means that much to you, why don't you just have a private talk to her and explain your situation. The important thing is to be honest with HER. The rest of the world doesn't need to know. Then just take it one step at a time. But it has to be something you are comfortable with. Don't be pressured into something you're not ready for.

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:05 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: