BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Hello!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lainy

Hello!

Hi everyone! I am sooo glad I found this site, it is wonderful, and I'm sure you will see me about often. I am a transplant to Arizona by way of N.H. and have lived out here now for about 11/2 years. I am a young 52, with 2 children, I practically raised myself, long story! My son is 21 and my daughter is 19, I also have a fur child, 4yrs old. He is a spoiled brat! I have been a lesbian for over eight years, but not totally out until eight months ago, oh what a liberating feeling!! Currently in a relationship, of six months,and it seems we were made for each other! I hope I get to know many of you and become friends!

Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Hi lainy

Welcome to Melswebs...hope you enjoy the site as much as we do you being here.

All the best with your new relationship...I hope you have eternal happiness.

Tigs Cool

Last edited by Tigger on Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:08 pm 
lainy

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome Tigs, hope to see you around. Tell me a little about you!

Post Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
ladywolf

Welcome Lainy

Just wanted to send you a warm welcome to this board. There are a lot of really good people here!

Hope to see you posting often...we need to spread the word about this wonderful board!

Post Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:21 pm 
lainy

Thank-you Ladywolf for your welcome! Yes it would be nice if more woman found out about this website. As an artist and not so great writer, I dabble, it is what drew me. What will keep me are the people, friendly, warm,open, and supportive.

Post Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:29 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Smile Hi lainy

Not a lot to tell really...except I am a very busy person

My day job is very demanding and most of my evenings are spent promoting Melswebs and generally helping Mel out where ever I can....lately that has been quite a lot as she has had a few little accidents but now she is well on the way to recovery.

So I am not the techy behind all this I research and promote and help moderate the boards.

We are open to suggestions for the site and anything you may like to see here....we are trying to increase the community.

Thanks for your contribution ....keep posting!

Tigs Cool

Post Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:40 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy ladywolf you are a little star....keep posting and spreading the word.

lainy....have you any of your Art work to submit to the site?

Keep up the good work girls......let us know if you are going to be in the chat room when and we will pop in.

Tigs

Post Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:56 pm 
lainy

I'm always working on art, right now doing a small commission piece. But I would like to submit some artwork to the site in the not to distance future. I think I would be a great way to get some feedback. I like to paint, but I do all of different media and drawing is my favorite. I'm a realist, so my renderings are not of supermodel woman, but real woman, you know us, the one with a few extra pounds, afew wrinkles, not so flat tummy and gravity doing its number on our breasts LOL!. I see beauty within, if its there it radiates outwards.

Post Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:12 pm 
Tigger
Site Admin

Cool Cool lainy

We will look forward to sharing your work and be sure we will help with the feed back....I know Mel has been working on a gallery for self submission...so hopefully you will be able to add it yourself soon.

When you are ready to submit wizz a little email off to Mel and she will let you know the format she needs you to submit them in.

Tigs Cool

Post Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:33 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: