BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

HELP! I Just turned lez!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SunshineMeg1987

HELP! I Just turned lez!

Hey! My name is Megan and I first realized my I was attracted to girls when I was 13. I denied it to myself because I was always told that being attracted to the same sex was perverted and that the people who are should be ashamed, yadda yadda yadda... so as soon as I had those feelings of attraction (to my best friend by the way), I blocked them out, and hid my true feelins from the world and from myself. I have dated a lot of guys, the jock type, the ones whos car and reputation came before anything, and I always end up getting hurt. The last guy I was with will stay the last because I am through with men. They are all the same, and after we broke up, which was about 4 months ago, I started to accept more and more that I was attracted to women. I know that I don't want anything to do with guys anymore, and not only that, I have found that I am a lot more attracted to women now that I have finally admitted those feelings to myself. I have no idea what to do now, how do I date? how do I know if someone else is gay? and most importantly, how do I tell my family and friends? I know that this is the lifestyle I want, and I will also mention that I am 17. I am going to a new school as senior this year, and so I will be making new friends, which I guess could be an advantage. How do I let people know that I am a lez, or should I? I am afraid of not being excepted, especially because I guess I have always been in the "popular crowd". Popularity isnt really that important to me anymore though, I just want to be happy, and have good friends that will accept me. If anyone has anything they think they should say to me to relate to this situation, and how you dealt with it, that would be soooo appreciated! and any tips, like, how to find out if someone else is gay, or telling someone else, and knowing if it is safe to tell them, things like that would be so helpful because I am totally clueless about all this. Thanks so much! By the way, I love this website! When I first stumbled upon this site I was trying to find out who I was, and just by reading the different stories, and poems, and posts, I realized that there really are people like me! lol, okay that sounds really dorky.. but anyways, thanks. I know that you all will have some good advice for me.

~Megan~ Smile

Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Very Happy Hi Megan

Thanks for coming along to Melswebs...we do have a slight problem tho ...we do not encourage visitors under the age of 18 ....sorry.

http://forums.about.com/ab-teenadvice/start try this site for some advice...please come back and see us when you are 18.

Tigs Smile

Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:20 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: