BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

I am in love with my friend but......

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SweetNTender

I am in love with my friend but......

I meet this girl we'll call her "P" about 11 years ago when we had our first sexual encounter. We lost contact 9 years ago. I saw her in the store one day and by the next weekend we were hanging out alot. She explained to me that she had just broken up with her girlfriend and was still deeply in love with her, But the girlfriend always put her down and never put it out there that they were more than friends but a couple. In the mist of all the conversations about her and her x-girlfriend problems we began sleeping together again. Well it was obvisous to my family that we were fooling around and i didnt deny it, because i didnt see it as i problem. I made it clear to "P" that no matter what she did or how she looked i would love her (she has gained alot of weight since then) and she just don't understand why. i dont see her as a man(how she dresses) nor a women i see her as "P" and there isnt anything she could do that would make me love her any less and i have made this sooooo clear to her. Well 2 weeks ago she said that she wanted to have some time to her self and every time I call and tell her I miss her and I want to see her. She blows me off. I am really Heartbroken is there anything you see that i could do to change this or should I just leave her alone for good and move on?

Post Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tigger
Site Admin

Hi SweetNTender....welcome to melswebs

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time....there is not a lot you can do if "P" does not want to speak with you ...you can either ask her out right whats up or just leave her be.

Hope things work out for you.

Tigs

Post Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:37 pm 
Ladyinnothing

Move on. Unless you want to kidnap her. Laughing

Post Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:44 pm 
sunshine

I'd tell her to f***off. There's more fish in the sea than you may realize.

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:01 pm 
Uncle_Chuck

quote:
Originally posted by sunshine:
I'd tell her to fuckoff. There's more fish in the sea than you may realize.

You sound like a real sweetheart, sunshine.

Post Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:50 pm 
Athena

Hey there SweetNTender.

You sound like a really loving person and "P" sounds as she has a lot of issues to work though. I think you should go out and live your life and not wait for her. I feel like you will be very hurt in this situation. If she can't accept your love then you deserve to be with somebody who can. I hope this helps.

Athena

Post Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:57 pm 
o_a_beautiful_mind_o

:)

Hey SweetNtender, I agree with Athena, you do sound like a lovely person. There's some great advice on here. Sunshine, you made moi giggle Smile

I don't feel walking away and moving on is closing the case, if you know what I mean? If I were in your shoes despite being able to empathize with "p", I wouldn't be able to stop myself from feeling hurt as she hasn't noticed how I feel. In these situations, it's important to ask yourself about the problems, if they were not there, would you share an equal balance of love for each other?

So I would confess my feelings about how confused I am with the distance between us and how insecure I'm becoming with how unstable the relationship is. I'd ask what 'I need sometime to myself' is supposed to mean to me. Ask her where you stand and what her intensions are.

Worth a shot x

luv n stuff

Stace x

Post Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:12 pm 
SmokyVelvet

I agree with beautiful. As much as you feel for her, you can't allow yourself to feel hurt like this. Ask her what's up, and if she is still reluctant, I would move on. If it's ment to be, it will be.

Post Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: