BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

I just came out to someone!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Xina

I just came out to someone!

I have been up all night...as usual. I was talking to my friend all night. Literally. From 11PM to 11AM. It was just casual conversation here and there. We always have strange conversations. Especially when we haven't slept. We were discussing the woman anatomy and about female orgasms. Strange right? I even sent him a website about the vagina. So at some point he was sending me pictures of naked women...I'm not exactly sure how that happened. The next thing I know he said and I quote, "Wait. Are you all like a lesbian?" All like a lesbian!? First I was defensive, then evasive. Eventually, I just came clean. He was so completely okay with it. Knowing him I wouldn't have expected any less. So, he asked me a few more questions like what kinds of girls I like. He wanted to know if we like the same type of girl! Turns out we sort of do. That was pretty much it. We went on with our conversation and nothing changed.

Wow.

I have a feeling he has been dying to ask me for ages. He always asks important things out of the blue to catch people off guard. I knew it was coming, but I was so afraid.

Now one of my friends officially knows, but he is going away to college in a month! I know I am about to lose regular access to the only person aside from my parents that really knows. I might as well think positively.

I'm out to someone! Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation
I知 so in love with you
I値l be forever blue
That you give me no reason
Why you池e making me work so hard

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:08 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

congrats xina! Enjoy the feeling, and know that the world didn't end.

hugs,

brat

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:29 pm 
wyldhart

**grins** Congrats Xina!!!....and one day soon...you'll just be like me...giving slow smiles..and seductive winks at all the women that make your motor purr**sexy growl**....love to catch them off guard, lol

warm tender hugs
wyld

****runs over......grabs Brat from behind...rubs my hot hard body over hers.....(you know you like it**grins)...missed ya' cutie!!....did ya' miss me, babe?****

seductively
wyld

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:04 pm 
Phoenix
Moderators

Oooooh Wyld !!!! You are so naughty in the most delicious ways. Yeh, and where is my phone call???? HMMMMMM????

hugs,

brat

Post Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:51 pm 
Xina

Hahaha! Thanks guys...for the support and the good laugh.
I知 so in love with you
I値l be forever blue

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:35 am 
sophie_harley

hey xina,

wen I came out it wasn't till I was 20 and i came out to my work colleagues. I didn't think it would go a tall well but it turns out that I've been blessed with friends who love me for who and wat I am. The crazy thing is its made the relationships I have with my guy friends so much stronger cos we've more in common. As your confidence grows you'll find it easier to come out to people and you'll discover that those who have a problem with you being gay really arn't worth the ground they walk on. Sorry if that sounds harsh but a true friend accepts you wateva.

Good luck mate, you'll have a smashing time at college.

Soph
xxxx

Post Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:30 pm 
Xina

I'm considering coming out to my best girl friend. I know she would be okay with it. She probably knows anyway. Just the actual saying it is the worst part as all of you know. "Lesbian" terrifies me!
I'm planning to do it while we have been drinking a bit. That way it will be a happy warm moment. Maybe we will even cry and hug like we usually do when we are drunk and talking about our deepest darkest secrets. "You are the best friend I ever had and I love you!" *tears* *hugs* *more tears* sort of thing. I'm hoping for the best.

You ladies are giving me strength. Thank you.
I知 so in love with you
I値l be forever blue

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:29 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: