BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

saying "I Love You"

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Medusa

saying "I Love You"

Hello everyone

This is my first posting to these forums so forgive me if I do or say anything wrong.

My girlfriend and I are very much in love and constantly tell each other "I Love You" but, somehow, that phrase isn't big enough, deep enough to express the incredible feelings we have for each other.

Does anyone have a more powerful phrase than "I Love You", which is so often abused in our language?

Would love to know which "short" phrases other couples use to express their emotions.

Many thanks

Medusa

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:20 am 
Loversheart2

Know What You Mean!

Hey, I know what you mean! My lady and I both come from a terribly past and "I Love You" was a phrase used for control so often when we hear it even knowing the other means it, it just doesn't seem to mean much.

We use alot of different phrases but mostly we've come to showing in little subtle ways. Embarassed No not the hot and heated although those are nice too but the everyday dependable things that say I care more then the world, and I am here for you.

Some sayings:

You're dearest to my heart.
You're specail to me.
I have you tucked deep into me.

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:35 am 
mspachy

I know just how you feel, so many times, "I Love You" just isn't enough. Some of the things we tell each other are..

You are my heart.
You are precious to me.
I love me, more...because of you.
You complete me.
I love you even when I'm angry at you.
You are my best friend.
I can't wait to grow old with you by my side.

There are so many more...we are constantly expressing our feelings to each other, which makes me happy beyond words. I'm glad you have a love like this, everyone deserves that in their lives.

-mspachy

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Medusa

Thank you both so much for your replies, I really appreciate them.

These three short words are so hard to replace. How do you verbally express something which one could more easily impart/transfer through your bodies, by making love. We have not and are not able to make love, much to my regret, so need to keep to words and touches allowable and understanding of each other. Hell, this is hard !

Thank you once more

Medusa

Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:54 pm 
freebird69

If i can jump in on the end here..... I have this feeling about those '3 little words too' but the other night, after my g/f and i had made love, i looked at her, into her eyes and said 'i am so in love with you' and that felt like the most powerful thing i had ever said to her - i guess the difference being in telling her i am 'in love' with her rather than 'love her'... it had such an impact that she cried...it was truly a wonderful moment and i felt like my heart was going to burst.... Just wanted to share that moment with y'all....
Take Care xx

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:46 am 
mspachy

That was so sweet to read freebird...I'm so glad for you! Very Happy Very Happy

-mspachy

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:46 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: